global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Need Info On Pricing  (Read 320 times)

Hobby

Need Info On Pricing
« on: April 17, 2024, 11:33:50 AM »
Greetings all, I am not a newbie to Sosua but I am making my first trip to Santo Domingo.  I'd like to know the going rate in Santo Domingo.  I hear the pricing is more than Sosua but by how much is my question.  I am not looking for 2,000 pesos chicas but I don't want to over pay as well.  Got an airB&B in Piantini and we'll see how it goes.  Some I am working on now.

Hobby

Hobby

Re: Need Info On Pricing
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2024, 11:34:58 AM »
A few more I am working on now through pre-game on Tinder.

Hobby

Travelguy90

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2024, 05:23:01 PM »
3000-5000+ is okay for SD. It’s chics selling cat in ZC for under 2500, unfortunately the quality is lacking but it sets a going rate of sorts. When I’m in ZC I can negotiate a chica from SD este to come Uber to me for 2000DOP because it’s less than a 15 minute ride away.

Where you’re staying is a nice area but further away. I hit up chics I met in Sosua who are from SD, and look for a hometown discount not up charge. YMMV
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

bionicsound

• All Access
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2024, 10:20:40 PM »
Greetings all, I am not a newbie to Sosua but I am making my first trip to Santo Domingo.  I'd like to know the going rate in Santo Domingo.  I hear the pricing is more than Sosua but by how much is my question.  I am not looking for 2,000 pesos chicas but I don't want to over pay as well.  Got an airB&B in Piantini and we'll see how it goes.  Some I am working on now.

Hobby

I'll be in Piantini in a few weeks myself at the Intercontinental near Blue Mall. I'm interested in learning your discoveries so that notes can be compared. Gotta pay this shit forward.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2024, 12:00:48 AM »

Hobby

I spoke to that "Leslian" chick last time i was there.  She quoted crazy prices that started at $130 for an hr, and up.

I replied with "Ah ok", and that ended the convo lol.  Didn't even feel like negotiating after that.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2024, 12:07:09 AM »

Hobby

If that's the same "Melissa" I'm thinking about, she's a Sosua hoe, and doesn't quite look the same as her photos.

stinqu

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2024, 02:27:27 PM »
I think it would be the same as Sosua pretty much. A 7-8 ,3,000 ST 5,000 for 3 hrs. 2 pops.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2024, 03:20:55 PM »

Hobby

I spoke to that "Leslian" chick last time i was there.  She quoted crazy prices that started at $130 for an hr, and up.

I replied with "Ah ok", and that ended the convo lol.  Didn't even feel like negotiating after that.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2024, 03:22:54 PM »

Hobby

Your correct Sir if  there Quoteing in USD walk away !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal