Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Which Boner Pill?

Great News for Mongers!!

(1/2) > >>

PapiViejo-Dark Lord:
Along with Burning Calories, Relieving Stress and Enhancing Mental Health...Comes freedom from Prostate Cancer!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYhZMsvBWSU&t=362s

PapiViejo-Dark Lord:
And of course....The Myths and Truths about "Self Love!"

Bat Man:
You seem willing to try different things have you taken growth hormones?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord:
No I haven't. I'm currently into whole foods like fruits, veggies and fish only.  I am trying to cut out any preservatives in whatever I consume.

Bat Man:

--- Quote from: PapiViejo-Dark Lord on October 27, 2021, 01:51:33 PM ---No I haven't. I'm currently into whole foods like fruits, veggies and fish only.  I am trying to cut out any preservatives in whatever I consume.

--- End quote ---

I know dudes that got way into this,  getting Peruvian Maca root, cutting out junk, Now that i think about it I know a lot of nerd ass dudes one guy won't buy a ticket unless is testosterone levels is above 500 deciliters another guy watches his gut health to an insane level counting down the frequency and time spent on the toilet. He swears that regularity is better than any boner pill.

I used to laugh at guys "self improving for 3rd world hoes" but now they may be on to something most of these well preserved celebrities and athletes swear by HGH Stalllone has been taking shit since Rocky III

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version