Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Sosua Stories

PedoBros …? Cartegena

(1/1)

TheRealDallas:
http://itsbx.com/redirect/?url=https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20240402-rock-bottom-colombia-s-medellin-acts-against-sex-tourism

The mayor of the Colombian city of Medellin has issued two decrees in a bid to crack down on sex tourism, after an American traveler was found with two underage girls in his hotel room.

Mayor Federico Gutierrez on Monday announced the measures to tackle "sexual exploitation" in Medellin, a former hotspot for drug violence that has become a coveted destination for tourists and expats.

The decrees ordered "the temporary suspension" of prostitution in and around four parks in the upmarket, touristy heart of the city, El Poblado. They also cut the opening hours at nightlife venues.

"Today this entire area is controlled by various criminal structures..., these are human trafficking networks. We must control and recover the area. These are exceptional measures," said Gutierrez.

The move comes after police found an American citizen, 36, with two girls, aged 12 and 13, in his luxury hotel room on the weekend.

He was later released and returned to the United States -- but the case sparked outrage in Colombia.

"This American citizen should be behind bars and not back in his country. This depraved man's identity is well known. He will not get away with it," said the mayor.

"We have hit rock bottom. We are going to protect our daughters, our teenagers. It's sad to see how so many people think they can come to Medellin and do whatever they want."

A tourism boom in the city -- the birthplace of infamous drug lord Pablo Escobar -- has brought with it a rise in prostitution, which is legal in Colombia and has led to a rise in sex tourism.

Medellin has also recently grappled with a spate of attacks on foreigners, who are often lured via dating apps before being drugged, robbed and sometimes killed.

The mayor's office recorded the deaths of 32 foreigners in 2023, seven percent more than the previous year.

cknice11:
People don't even realize he gave all of us a bad name. We all gone get lumped in with the f--king pedos.  But I knew some changes were coming. Between all the druggings robberies and pedo shit gringos then turned these spots into a sexual deviant heaven.  Mede and cartagena off my list for the foreseeable future.

MrStealYoChica:
This probably been happening for years but because passbros is a thing now, we're all gonna get lumped in.

PoonTangClan:

--- Quote from: cknice11 on April 03, 2024, 06:13:02 PM ---People don't even realize he gave all of us a bad name. We all gone get lumped in with the f--king pedos.  But I knew some changes were coming. Between all the druggings robberies and pedo shit gringos then turned these spots into a sexual deviant heaven.  Mede and cartagena off my list for the foreseeable future.

--- End quote ---

Yep. Medellin and Colombia are pretty much a wrap. Probably not for the veteran monger with a roster who knows how to move quietly, but definitely for everyone else.

They’re gonna try to pin that pedo/exploitation shit on all passport bros and mongers. Smh. Gotta thank the YouTubers and the loud mouth “look at me” dummies for shining a light on the hobby in general. Now the powers that be are scrutinizing dudes who have absolutely nothing to do with that shit.

I think there was always zero tolerance for pedophiles, but before the YouTubers and loud mouths, I think the authorities in these places would just handle that shit quietly. Not anymore. Now, when something goes down, anything, it’s viral social media news, and all mongers get blamed.

The feminists and the jealous female haters are absolutely loving the negative attention that mongering is getting, because ultimately, they want any and all non-western woman options that men could turn to, eliminated.

tugboaboat5393:
Never been, but probably ruined like Sosua,, Not good lumped in with Pedos,, more amunitions for the anti prostitution crusaders ! Enjoy Sosua while you can  all its takes is a few bad apples or incedents powers to be in  Santa Domingo could if they want, put the Hammer down on Sosua !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version