global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Thoughts on Sosua, 1st time poster long time lurker...  (Read 7471 times)

justin_credible

Re: Thoughts on Sosua, 1st time poster long time lurker...
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2023, 12:39:01 PM »
I'm just disappointed there is no talk of the group from casa valeria you've been hanging our with all week.

Lol. Remember bro, I'm not done the report yet!!

Bat Man

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2023, 02:18:45 PM »
Would you believe on the front page of this very website (Left Side) is a chica, "Perla" that many would consider a rat?  Lawd, lawd lawd!!! That girl was a beast in the sack and sucked a mean dick!!!

Love my rats but I can't f--k with the "Double Wide Brawds" with the double-breasted guts!!

@Bat Man you mentioned there was a discord group that reviews chicas? Do you mind sharing that channel? If not I understand but I definitely love to read reviews when I can. So I know what to expect.

I don't mind f--king them. I'd f--k everyone one of those girls continously seen in Giamo Jackson Carters YouTube videos. I just wouldn't be caught dead being seen with them in public. Except Rosa (If I could f--k every chica who has a body like hers I'd be happy).

There are several BMT has one, but I think it went down every since he started the app. There's many others. Basically every main  youtuber has a Whats app and Discord groups. There's also telegram groups the main issue is joining them. The best way is to follow Monger Facebook pages, then join the groups then get the invites to the WA, Discords and Telegrams where you can talk more freely.

That's where the chica reviews are. I know guys who upload pics to the various groups as soon as she sends a Picture so they know how to deal with her.

They call this checking the HoFax.

Personally, I would never join a monger Facebook group, or any other group where my identity is plainly out there for all to see.

Anything you put out on the internet can and will be used against you. Move in silence, and stick to in-person “around the campfire” reviews and discussions.

Correct and your chicka would give you her Hoe Facebook.  If you have social media out there with your name and face that's just unsat.

But if your truly want to keep your secrets secret anyone who can see your debit crad statements and your 89 trips to Sosua 18353 Withdrawals from the Banco Popular ATM and 985 meals at Bailees might make an assumption about you.

Either way you defemitely want to maximize your options and gain knowledge on what the true price of things are. You don't have to do what friends of mine do and analyze economic trends of  The DR but you might want to ask what she's using the money that she gets from you on.

One chick told me she wanted money to have a birthday party for her son.  She doesn't have  rent money ( her part of the rent is 50 bucks) but her son had a good time.

another girl was out of work for a week and needed food when I asked her how much did she think she needed for the week she didn't know because she buys groceries daily, so I have her 35 bucks.

That's the difference between hardcores and partimers. A hardcore qoutes 100 bucks because that's what she heard that her friends got out of a chump. A part timer goes out and tries to find someone to fund something she needs or wants right now.  Just ask her want she really wants and negotiate for that.  But a parttimer who wants 40 bucks is not gonna turn down someone to says I'll give you a 100.

justin_credible

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2023, 03:54:09 AM »
I am on my last night in Sosua....

So after 6 days of sexual craziness, what are my overall thoughts? Well, It's mixed. After about day 5 of sport f--king and having 14 girls, I am absolutely drained. The last night, I almost came up with an issue. Chicka and I were going back and fourth for a few days and I'm on the fence with her. She reluctantly agrees to 3000k pesos for short time, one hour one leche and will not do an uncovered BJ.

Her body is stacked and had I did things differently, after a Chicka quickly says NO to an ORIGINAL then changed her mind to take it hours late, It may be a good idea to just scrap the chika. Anyway, Spidey sense is going off and things aren't right as soon as I see her. No hug, and her first words are "you play me paper for 3 days". Bad sign right there, should have had her walking papers, but I decide to giver her a chance because the girl is stacked. We get upstairs and she undresses ( I don't touch her) and she says message for 30 minute, then just sex. I said no, that's not the deal why the bait and switch? Keep in mind, no smiling etc. She says ok without securing the deal on telephone. She stalls on that. Then I learned from this forum to abort if things aren't right. So I abort. Did I overreact? possibly. I told her sorry, time to leave and she calls me crazy etc. She wants to get paid, but keep in mind I haven't even gave this girl a hug. I try to give her 500 pesos for a ride which she denies, and she calls tells the guard I need a phycologist. Thankfully, yesterday I tipped the guard 1000 pesos and provided food for him etc, so he's on my side and she's out.

Keep in mind, most interactions were positive, smooth sailing with the other 12 or so chickas I brought back. I can see the positives of having 2-3 bad ass chickas that come, know what you like, and answer your text. I overall had a fantastic time, and had a roller coaster of emotions throughout the trip. Trust facor in your chikas is worth something! Sosua is what you make it; it really is. The social aspect is a ton of fun and really an added bonus. As a first timer in Sosua, I obviously don't have the time to write and review all chikas but let me put it this way

- I had to literally scout out 30 or so chickas numbers to find chikas that would do BBBJ, 3 k for one hour to build up a roster  Had I focused just on Haitians and had negotiated past midnight, tt would have taken me less numbers and a little less work. It sounds like a lot, but getting a chickas number takes literally seconds and I was attempting to build a strong qualified team. The issue for me was getting the price for the time that I needed them AT MY CALLING, not when they needed me (always late night when prices drop like a stone)

- Just because you get a number, doesn't mean she responds in a timely manner.

- Staying on budget when sporting is really hard. It gets expensive if you're someone without self control, so watch those finances! Taxis, motos, food, propinas all add up fast, especially if you're busting nut in 30 minutes.

- I found it nearly impossible to get deals on Vennies and the true baddies. True baddies and Rumba rats are too proud to lower their prices when passport pookies will pay 100 US dollars when they land on Friday. Even on non busy times, expect to pay 4000 and service may not be up to par.

- English speaking girls go for a premium too, so I can see why learning Spanish could change the game out here big.

- Change those dollars into pesos and always speak in pesos

- If looking for GFE, haitains is the way to go. Infact, if you're looking for the best bang for your buck, these ladies will treat you kind, never covered bj's, and performance was off the hook and I had zero, issues with any of them.

Now the comparison to Cartegena? For sporting, I'd say Sosua wins because that that tail is ALWAYS there for you and at a decent price. Some awesome performance that I never did get in Cartagena, but the sample size was three times higher in Sosua than Cartegena. Cartagena girls dress better, tend to act more civilized too. Cartagena was more to offer because there are significant tourist attractions, more hotel options and it's not just about the girls. I feel that the game is way more transactional in Sosua than Cartagena and it's way less "in your face" so to speak.

And that my friends is the positives and negatives of going to Sosua. You need to put in work, negotiate, and sprinkle in a little luck to have a great time here chika wise. No way I'd do that weekend warrior stuff. You need minimum 5 days but 7 is optimal. I'm about ready to go home at 7 full days of sporting.

So who wins in the Cartagena Sosua debate? if you want a wild more risky time, go to Sosua. If you're looking for a relaxing vacation and chickas aren't the main goal Cartagena has more to offer. If you're too bashful, these chikas smell blood and will eat you alive and it won't be until day or 3 when you realize you've been ripped off by entitled rumba rats charging 100 US an hour.

The brothers who come to Sosua make it so much fun. I learned an incredible amount of knowledge on how to move, what to say, what to do etc. I don't think I'd get that anywhere else in the world an as we know, knowledge is power. That was the most pleasant surprise of the tip. Just talking to these cats is cool as hell. I only had a sprinkle of that in Cartagena and felt more isolated on those trips for sure.

One more question to the Sosua vets...How often is the turnaround of these girls? in say, a few months will it be completely different faces? Or the same old trick girls?

Al NYC

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2023, 06:29:50 AM »

So after 6 days of sexual craziness, what are my overall thoughts? Well, It's mixed. After about day 5 of sport f--king and having 14 girls, I am absolutely drained. The last night, I almost came up with an issue. Chicka and I were going back and fourth for a few days and I'm on the fence with her. She reluctantly agrees to 3000k pesos for short time, one hour one leche and will not do an uncovered BJ.

Her body is stacked and had I did things differently, after a Chicka quickly says NO to an ORIGINAL then changed her mind to take it hours late, It may be a good idea to just scrap the chika. Anyway, Spidey sense is going off and things aren't right as soon as I see her. No hug, and her first words are "you play me paper for 3 days". Bad sign right there, should have had her walking papers, but I decide to giver her a chance because the girl is stacked. We get upstairs and she undresses ( I don't touch her) and she says message for 30 minute, then just sex. I said no, that's not the deal why the bait and switch? Keep in mind, no smiling etc. She says ok without securing the deal on telephone. She stalls on that. Then I learned from this forum to abort if things aren't right. So I abort. Did I overreact? possibly. I told her sorry, time to leave and she calls me crazy etc. She wants to get paid, but keep in mind I haven't even gave this girl a hug. I try to give her 500 pesos for a ride which she denies, and she calls tells the guard I need a phycologist. Thankfully, yesterday I tipped the guard 1000 pesos and provided food for him etc, so he's on my side and she's out.

Keep in mind, most interactions were positive, smooth sailing with the other 12 or so chickas I brought back. I can see the positives of having 2-3 bad ass chickas that come, know what you like, and answer your text. I overall had a fantastic time, and had a roller coaster of emotions throughout the trip. Trust facor in your chikas is worth something! Sosua is what you make it; it really is. The social aspect is a ton of fun and really an added bonus. As a first timer in Sosua, I obviously don't have the time to write and review all chikas but let me put it this way

- I had to literally scout out 30 or so chickas numbers to find chikas that would do BBBJ, 3 k for one hour to build up a roster  Had I focused just on Haitians and had negotiated past midnight, tt would have taken me less numbers and a little less work. It sounds like a lot, but getting a chickas number takes literally seconds and I was attempting to build a strong qualified team. The issue for me was getting the price for the time that I needed them AT MY CALLING, not when they needed me (always late night when prices drop like a stone)

- Staying on budget when sporting is really hard. It gets expensive if you're someone without self control, so watch those finances! Taxis, motos, food, propinas all add up fast, especially if you're busting nut in 30 minutes.

- I found it nearly impossible to get deals on Vennies and the true baddies. True baddies and Rumba rats are too proud to lower their prices when passport pookies will pay 100 US dollars when they land on Friday. Even on non busy times, expect to pay 4000 and service may not be up to par.

- English speaking girls go for a premium too, so I can see why learning Spanish could change the game out here big.

- If looking for GFE, haitains is the way to go. Infact, if you're looking for the best bang for your buck, these ladies will treat you kind, never covered bj's, and performance was off the hook and I had zero, issues with any of them.

Now the comparison to Cartegena? For sporting, I'd say Sosua wins because that that tail is ALWAYS there for you and at a decent price. Some awesome performance that I never did get in Cartagena, but the sample size was three times higher in Sosua than Cartegena. Cartagena girls dress better, tend to act more civilized too. Cartagena was more to offer because there are significant tourist attractions, more hotel options and it's not just about the girls. I feel that the game is way more transactional in Sosua than Cartagena and it's way less "in your face" so to speak.

And that my friends is the positives and negatives of going to Sosua. You need to put in work, negotiate, and sprinkle in a little luck to have a great time here chika wise. No way I'd do that weekend warrior stuff. You need minimum 5 days but 7 is optimal. I'm about ready to go home at 7 full days of sporting.

So who wins in the Cartagena Sosua debate? if you want a wild more risky time, go to Sosua. If you're looking for a relaxing vacation and chickas aren't the main goal Cartagena has more to offer. If you're too bashful, these chikas smell blood and will eat you alive and it won't be until day or 3 when you realize you've been ripped off by entitled rumba rats charging 100 US an hour.

The brothers who come to Sosua make it so much fun. I learned an incredible amount of knowledge on how to move, what to say, what to do etc. I don't think I'd get that anywhere else in the world an as we know, knowledge is power. That was the most pleasant surprise of the tip. Just talking to these cats is cool as hell. I only had a sprinkle of that in Cartagena and felt more isolated on those trips for sure.

One more question to the Sosua vets...How often is the turnaround of these girls? in say, a few months will it be completely different faces? Or the same old trick girls?

You said you had to scout out 30 or so chicas numbers to find a chica that will do BBBj, how is it in Colombia?? Is it easier to get BBBJ in Colombia compare to DR??

sosuajefe

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2023, 10:43:41 AM »
I have never had a chica not give a bbbj in Sosua in over ten years. Was most recently in April during Semana Santa and that didn't change. I also am not one of these guys who pays 100 ST. Maybe when these chicas realize that men overpay and accept covered BJ they can do the same. I don't even negotiate it, its just what it is. Maybe asking for it makes them think you will pay extra for the service. Obviously being fluent in spanish helps in their willingness not to rush a session or spend TLN. I can only imagine how awkward it is for both parties to spend multiple hours together with a communication barrier.

Tex1988

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2023, 02:40:34 PM »

I enjoyed reading this post bro.

Bat Man

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2023, 06:02:49 PM »

How so you'd say there's more overall girls in Sosua than much bigger Carty? That's amazing. And you weren't there on Superbowl or Holloween the days where even more girls are there.

I'm not the world's most foremost authority on Sosua but on regular weekends especially in the summer most the the girls who were in town  would be there when you return. That being said I'd assume the average Clock tower denzien actually lives in Carty most girls you meet in Sosua are from the two big population centers SD and Santiago and they come when they need some money.

So although you might see some "regulars" there's always some new faces on the strip.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2023, 06:56:42 PM »
Would you believe on the front page of this very website (Left Side) is a chica, "Perla" that many would consider a rat?  Lawd, lawd lawd!!! That girl was a beast in the sack and sucked a mean dick!!!

Love my rats but I can't f--k with the "Double Wide Brawds" with the double-breasted guts!!

@Bat Man you mentioned there was a discord group that reviews chicas? Do you mind sharing that channel? If not I understand but I definitely love to read reviews when I can. So I know what to expect.

I don't mind f--king them. I'd f--k everyone one of those girls continously seen in Giamo Jackson Carters YouTube videos. I just wouldn't be caught dead being seen with them in public. Except Rosa (If I could f--k every chica who has a body like hers I'd be happy).

There are several BMT has one, but I think it went down every since he started the app. There's many others. Basically every main  youtuber has a Whats app and Discord groups. There's also telegram groups the main issue is joining them. The best way is to follow Monger Facebook pages, then join the groups then get the invites to the WA, Discords and Telegrams where you can talk more freely.

That's where the chica reviews are. I know guys who upload pics to the various groups as soon as she sends a Picture so they know how to deal with her.

They call this checking the HoFax.

Personally, I would never join a monger Facebook group, or any other group where my identity is plainly out there for all to see.

Anything you put out on the internet can and will be used against you. Move in silence, and stick to in-person “around the campfire” reviews and discussions.

Correct and your chicka would give you her Hoe Facebook.  If you have social media out there with your name and face that's just unsat.

But if your truly want to keep your secrets secret anyone who can see your debit crad statements and your 89 trips to Sosua 18353 Withdrawals from the Banco Popular ATM and 985 meals at Bailees might make an assumption about you.

Either way you defemitely want to maximize your options and gain knowledge on what the true price of things are. You don't have to do what friends of mine do and analyze economic trends of  The DR but you might want to ask what she's using the money that she gets from you on.

One chick told me she wanted money to have a birthday party for her son.  She doesn't have  rent money ( her part of the rent is 50 bucks) but her son had a good time.

another girl was out of work for a week and needed food when I asked her how much did she think she needed for the week she didn't know because she buys groceries daily, so I have her 35 bucks.

That's the difference between hardcores and partimers. A hardcore qoutes 100 bucks because that's what she heard that her friends got out of a chump. A part timer goes out and tries to find someone to fund something she needs or wants right now.  Just ask her want she really wants and negotiate for that.  But a parttimer who wants 40 bucks is not gonna turn down someone to says I'll give you a 100.

WT3

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2023, 07:02:03 PM »
It will mostly be the same old chicas there is very little turnaround nowadays.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2023, 10:12:21 PM »

The hoe cycle of life, #1 the newbie chica tenderoni new to the game,, chica has a kid, baby needs food, daddys not there chicas hits the street to put food on the table,,,from there if they can stomach the life style, have a few more kids get good at geting western union repeat gringos, a star is born! some may only last a few years some simp wu provider  steps up to the plate Captain save a hoe,, the smarts ones will save money buy a house or get a legitemate biz, when they get older the duahters are trained, moymy will stays at home,to  watch the grand kids as the daughter goes out to work, the hoe cycle of life , there always a new crop of chicas comeing on the scene, as the older ones semi retire or get out of the game, throw in civillians, semi pros with regular jobs that will come to sosua to party f--k and make a few pesos . some are like statues and are hardend pros ,may last 5 to ten years,,,,  even grannys are up for grabs !!!

Bat Man

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2023, 11:17:04 PM »

You said you had to scout out 30 or so chicas numbers to find a chica that will do BBBj, how is it in Colombia?? Is it easier to get BBBJ in Colombia compare to DR??

I can't speak for him. But being in Colombia and thinking of Vennies as "high class" even though oviously the ones who can afford to go to the DR as opposed to hopping the Colombian border probaly has more money. but I can say that I don't tolerate anything other than BBJ's.

But entitled women are in entitled so if a woman feels that she needs additional justification to deal with you then I would keep my mney in my pocket.

Claudia Jordan said several times that the idea of covered head disgusts her, I would say that most women agree, no non paid for sex situation required a condom for head.

justin_credible

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2023, 01:20:05 AM »

[/quote]

Maybe I didn't make myself clear. All my sessions were bare back after the first chika said chupa condom and threw it on, I figured get that shit in writing right off the bat and nip it in the bud. I'd say about 30% flat out said no to a non-condom BJ which was surprising to me. One said she "didn't want to get sick" and sent pics of genital herpes etc. I had zero issues in Colombia with BBBJ's so I figured this was standard now in Sosua, but I guess I was unlucky. I did NOT accept anymore condom bj's after that and figured I'd write that sucker (see what I did there) in the contract.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2023, 06:28:47 AM »

I can't speak for him. But being in Colombia and thinking of Vennies as "high class" even though oviously the ones who can afford to go to the DR as opposed to hopping the Colombian border probaly has more money. but I can say that I don't tolerate anything other than BBJ's.

But entitled women are in entitled so if a woman feels that she needs additional justification to deal with you then I would keep my mney in my pocket.

Claudia Jordan said several times that the idea of covered head disgusts her, I would say that most women agree, no non paid for sex situation required a condom for head.
Thats true  women are not going to suck a dick willy nilly its going to be covered, unless your paying a preium price, now if you pay (Good Pesos) Quoted by a chica at bar central,you may get bare back blow jobs,,,Also if your a repeat customer and the chica vibes with you,,,last but not least you will get the bottom of the barrel street chica,basicly homeless chica , bare back blow job 300 peso blow job,, true story Alll part of the game !!!

Blacknight69

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2023, 06:44:02 AM »
The BBBJ - Bruh, in the year 2022 I've had to change my tactics make that BBBJ requirement perfectly clear in my negotiations.  When I do it up front it is a respectful way to avoid any headaches and drama and wasting of anybody's time.  Refusing the BBBJ is the dealbreaker.  Having said that-----the Jedi can still negotiate & close the deal in less than 3 minutes after initial contact.   

Chica Turnover - Hundreds if not thousands of chicas turn 18 everyday on the island. Hundreds & thousands of chicas do not choose to prostitute themselves. Upon reaching that legal age to sell ass & securing a valid ID, they are entering the PFP business only if there is no other option and they have immediate dire needs.   How long they stay in the game depends on if and for how long they can physically & mentally handle the increased risk to STDs & the horrors of life on the street that includes arrest, theft of earnings by the cops & the chicas, chica fights & filthy nasty Johns and yes the homicidal Johns too!  Exploitation by way of social media is also a factor.  They also must survive with the increased access to drugs & alcohol with no physical exercise other than walking.  Some stay in the game for years however;............the average is about 6 months.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 06:48:03 AM by Blacknight69 »

Bat Man

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2023, 07:45:36 AM »

Maybe I didn't make myself clear. All my sessions were bare back after the first chika said chupa condom and threw it on, I figured get that shit in writing right off the bat and nip it in the bud. I'd say about 30% flat out said no to a non-condom BJ which was surprising to me. One said she "didn't want to get sick" and sent pics of genital herpes etc. I had zero issues in Colombia with BBBJ's so I figured this was standard now in Sosua, but I guess I was unlucky. I did NOT accept anymore condom bj's after that and figured I'd write that sucker (see what I did there) in the contract.
[/quote]

exactly. I'm too lazy to put it in thw WA negotiations but no BBBJ my dick stays in my pants.

When I think about it  I had two refusals here in Colombia and three in the DR but I was in the DR twice as long.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal