global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: For Da Vets: What Really Happened to our fellow monger, "PapiViejo-Dark Lord?"  (Read 2205 times)

Stones

Papi was great, but Memphis Raines was the only dude here to tell guys he disagreed with to "go fuk your mudda." Dude was savage.

Stones

As I said in another thread, papi was not memphis or any other user. papi was papi.
Nobody really knows what happened to him but one thing for sure is: he went dark on january 2 2022. This is not only the date of his last post, this is the last time he ever logged in on the forum.
If he only stopped posting (which I really doubt), he'd come back from time to time just to read or something but no, he never logged in after that date so make your own conclusions.

Hey Moddy,

Can you repost/share that last post from Papi? I dunno, it would be sort of like hearing his "voice" for the last time.

jd66

As I said in another thread, papi was not memphis or any other user. papi was papi.
Nobody really knows what happened to him but one thing for sure is: he went dark on january 2 2022. This is not only the date of his last post, this is the last time he ever logged in on the forum.
If he only stopped posting (which I really doubt), he'd come back from time to time just to read or something but no, he never logged in after that date so make your own conclusions.

Hey Moddy,

Can you repost/share that last post from Papi? I dunno, it would be sort of like hearing his "voice" for the last time.

You seem to have some kind of weird fetish for him or something
For as long as you have been on this forum seems like you would have figured out how to search for members posts by now.

You can reminisce about his 8500 plus posts   ::)

Stones

JD66,

Actually, I don't have any fetishes that involve men. Not even Papi. I am saddened by what may have been his passing some time ago. Simple as that.

tugboaboat5393

Im sure some IT guy can find out, we all have Computer or internet address forget the correct term, but then Again we all here are Incognito,and would not want to be  outed or a real name and info  put out there,,,,,Basicly to protect the Inocent SOs and ourselves

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal