global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Nairobi Kenya Trip  (Read 7048 times)

murano2010

Re: Nairobi Kenya Trip
« Reply #120 on: March 17, 2024, 01:32:40 AM »
Ive been doing quite well in the gifting department.  My Kileleshwa Airbnb, Ive had very little interaction with the security guards there.  I never started any gifting, so I didnt create any expectations.

My Westlands Airbnb, so far I havent did any gifting with any of the guards there.  Ive stuck to offering greetings and pleasantries only. In my comings and goings, I keep it moving.   Besides, as far as Im concerned, I gave them enough last trip to carry over for this trip. 

My cleaning lady told me that the day time female guard has gotten in trouble for asking Airbnb guests directly for money.   So it's possible that she and the rest of the guards, know they better be careful or they could lose their jobs.

But that may not stop them from hoping for voluntary contributions from guests.  Especially from guests like me, that offered food and tips in the past.   

Another thing I found out.  One of my young cleaning girls from my last trip, is still working for the Airbnb host who she claimed fired her.   Last trip, she came to my apartment on my last day, to tell me she got fired for something she did.   She tried to get sympathy money from me.  Which she did.   

What ended up happening, she was only let go for a few days, and then she was allowed to come back to work.  My older cleaning lady told me what happened.  So technically the girl was never fired like she told me.  Her coming to me was just a slick way of hoping I would increase what I would normally give her for her cleaning my place.

I was told she was suspended because she was busted going in a guests fridge, and giving stuff to the security staff downstairs.  My cleaning lady said, they are not supposed to be going in anybodies fridge unless the guest has checked out. 

This young lady and her other young cleaning accomplice both had my number, because we would contact each other in regard to cleaning my place.  But both of them having my number led to them texting me when I was not even in Kenya.   

And the chick that took the food from the fridge, she texted me back in January asking me to send her 200ksh so she could get home from work.  I didnt respond to the text.  But they both sure looked happy to see me when I returned, this trip.  LOL

What both young ladies dont know, I recorded them acting rather sneaky and suspicious in my BR on my last visit.  I could tell that they were church girls too.  But still very sneaky when it comes to plotting and seeing opportunities.   

Even though this doesnt have anything to do with me getting with chicks, Im still paying attention to how other women act in a different capacity.  My older cleaning lady said, in her line of work it's important that they also have to watch their own backs when guests bring trouble with them.   

Because very often, the cleaning staff are the 1st ones to get the blame if something ends up missing or broken.    Those 2 girls are rather young, whereas the older cleaning lady has a lot more experience and is probably less likely to risk losing her job over some petty foolishness.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 08:41:52 PM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

Bat Man

« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2024, 03:17:08 AM »
speaking on cleaning ladies usually women just post up at any high end estate, When you see a Cleaning lady employed by someone it means that lady is efficient and trust worthy.

If you hire someone it's better to just give them some food in the fridge and especially what you have on the last day because they will steal something.

It's not even considered stealing by them you're stinking rich compared to them. Trust me in places like Kibra is on the level of Port au Prince degregation without (most of) the violence.

I ran Airbnb's  and I had house girls ( maids) that didn't mean small shit didn't come up missing.

I would advise against going the GF route especially not being there and especially not with a Kikuyu but if you did understand that if she asks you for money she kinda needs it if not for her herself for her family.

90% of Nairobi residents that I know grew up in the Village.  That could mean a regional city like say Eldoret or you could mean literally a hut near the Ugandan border, My ex grew up partially in Eldoret and was born in Mt, Elgon which is deep in the bush near a park.

The point is again Kenya is somewhat like living in New York and living in Haiti outide of Port au Prince the rich are super rich and the poor are desparately poor.  Circumstances can change in an instant my ex and her boss lost their lace of business in electon riots in the Westlands where shit doesnt usually happen.

murano2010

« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2024, 06:26:54 AM »
I dont go along with the notion that a cleaning lady employed by someone means that lady is efficient or trustworthy.   We can presuppose thats the case, which Ive done on many occasions.  But one could very well be dead wrong about a particular cleaning lady.  For instance, a cleaning lady that is new.   Or one that doesnt have much experience?  It may take time before a recently hired cleaning lady is determined to be efficient and trustworthy.   

Im sure there are some cleaning ladies that feel they have a gift of being able to commit insignificant infractions, that a guest might not take notice of?  Or the guest may have doubts on whether something was taken or they made a mistake. 

A slick cleaning lady seeing a raggedy female guest, can easily get a guest to assume that raggedy female was the culprit for something missing.  Nobody would suspect the cleaning lady.

The cleaning lady that lied to me about being fired, I dont consider her being trustworthy after doing that.  Somebody hired her.  Plus she was suspended for taking stuff from someones fridge.   I didnt trust her when she started calling me, and asked me to send her 200ksh.   

In fact when it comes to efficiency and trustworthiness, many people that are employed, especially folks in uniform, are not automatically efficient or trustworthy because someone hired them.  Enough people are only efficient and trustworthy because they know they are under surveillance or supervision. 

Or they stand to get cut loose if they fail to meet a standard.   People in law enforcement are a prime example.  There's a reason why them muggs wear body cams.   To protect them, and the people they interact with.
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2024, 06:51:33 AM »
Church girls and being sneaky go hand and hand,! Sneaky MOs of a lot of chicas in general !

murano2010

« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2024, 07:30:44 AM »
Ok this went better than I expected.  Texted RG to tell her we need to make arrangements so she can come get her stuff.   We agreed to 1pm.  Not only was the chick on time, but she was supplying me updates on her movements and arrival.   Hmm, thats a 1st.   

Chick gets here, and I was thinking she would just accept her belongings and take her Bolt back to wherever she was going.  Instead she wanted to get out and have a chat.

I invited her to enter the gate, so we could sit down and chat.  Chick was completely thrown off by me bringing her stuff down instead of allowing her to come upstairs.   The chat consisted of her doing most of the talking.  She was very apologetic and acting like she was acknowledging her insecurities and defense mechanisms.   

Said she wanted me to give us a chance, and that she would do better.  The whole time of the chat, I felt that I was talking to the snake that told the man that he wouldnt bite him if he just came a little closer.   Only to get bit anyway.   Or Lucy and Charlie Brown.   With Lucy telling CB, to come kick the football, she's not going to move it.   

Reason why I feel that way, is because it only goes to show she is/was fully aware of how f--ked up she is/was.   It would be different if she was clueless and didnt know better.  But she definitely knows better.

She asked me at least 3 times for us to go upstairs and not say goodbye like this.  I insisted that I didnt want that. That I preferred no company right now.   I didnt exactly throw her away.   

I just feigned full responsibility by claiming that Im not the man that can meet her needs.   Rather than unload on her all the f--ked up things that caused my discontent.  We covered everything already, as far as I was concerned. 

I left the door open, so that if we do engage, she better not come at me with all of that self centered crap.  What really happened for me, is now I can move freely for the rest of my stay.   Tuesday I'll let Roxanne come down for 2 days.  And that may be the last time I see her.   

The last request RG asked, is that I dont bring any of my dates to her restaurant to embarrass her.   It's a reasonable request, but it still demonstrates that she is still mainly thinking about herself and how it may make her look or feel.   Especially with her co workers.   It's not about me being happy taking my date out to where I choose to.         

Lastly, she gave me a big candy bar as a parting gift.   
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 05:54:56 PM by murano2010 »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #125 on: March 17, 2024, 05:29:35 PM »
Bonus candy bar most chicas dont give any thing,,, You got that right selfe centered, lot of chicas are like that  !

murano2010

« Reply #126 on: March 17, 2024, 06:52:21 PM »
Bonus candy bar most chicas dont give any thing,,, You got that right selfe centered, lot of chicas are like that  !
Yeah the candy bar was a nice touch.  But I still see this chick has Succubus tendencies.  There is no soul under that fake facade she put up yesterday.   I see right through it.   She's only acting regretful.  She's only thinking about what she just lost.  As well as how she has to explain how she lost a living, breathing ATM and psychological sparring partner in less than a week.   
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 06:56:27 PM by murano2010 »

murano2010

« Reply #127 on: March 22, 2024, 02:44:00 PM »
Friday March 22, 2024

Interesting day.  One of my buddies finally made it to Nairobi.  Lucky for him, I had an extra bedroom.  And it was already paid for.   We went to the Gikomba Market.  Maybe the biggest outdoor shopping market in Kenya.   I had a pair of new jeans that I brought with me.   They were entirely too long, so I was hoping to find a tailor/seamstress in our travels.

While walking through the Gikomba market I spotted one guy sleeping in a chair.   I woke him up because he had a sewing machine right behind him.  I showed him my jeans, and asked him how much to cuff em.   He looked dead at me and said 500 ksh.

I just walked away shaking my head.  But hey, this kind of shit is to be expected.   We were bombarded by vendors throughout the whole market.  Funny, I expected it to be worst than what we experienced.   For most, just being pleasant with them, and saying no thanks over and over was enough to get them to leave us alone.

The only problem, we had to do that for hours as we moved through.   Finally, our walk paid off.  Stumbled across over a dozen tailors deep within the market.   I chose one.  Gave the jeans to the lady.  A fella connected to her, measured me.   And with the measurements he came up with, she made the cuffs.   

All she wanted was 100 ksh.  I decided to pay her cash.   So I gave a 200 ksh, and asked her to give me 50ksh back.   This lady appeared so honest.  She seemed shocked that I was tipping her 50ksh.   

Her price and her speedy service was well worth it.  It took about 10 minutes to fix the cuff.   

We worked our way out of the thick of the market.  Got a Bolt taxi to take us downtown to the CBD ( Central Business District ) area.   Man the hustle and bustle there was amazing to witness.   It was after 5pm, so just about everyone seemed like they were on a mission trying to get to where they were going. 

The visual highlight was looking at so many women walking around with nice round asses.  The good thing for me, is that Roxanne has one of those nice round asses.  So to a certain extent, after seeing one nice ass, seeing many other nice asses, is no big deal.

Our conversation with our taxi driver along the way to Gikomba Market, was a typical account of how so many women there arent worth dealing with.  High expectations of what a man is supposed to bring to the table, but them NOT having much to offer in return.   A story I am all too familiar with or expected to hear.   

I was glad to get back to my spot.  That trip to the market and downtown was tiring.
My buddy was messaging a Tagged chick back and forth today.  When we got back, she was trying to see about getting together with him. 

When it came to her taking a taxi, this chick texted back that it cost 3200ksh to get to my place.  Of course my buddy didnt fall for that.  Especially since that was a lie she made up in case he wasnt sure of the cost.   He told her he doesnt have that kind of money for a taxi.

I asked him where was she claiming she was coming from?   What she said did not match the cost of 3200 ksh to get to my place.  Then I told him, even if this chick will come, she will need her ID in order to get past security.

This dumb chick told him, Opps, I have to go back to get my ID.  And that he should have told her, that she needed her ID.   Thats some dumb shit.   Because all of these women know that these places have security.  And that she would have to show ID.

Her last message was her claiming she was going to take a Matatu to come see him.  Which was more bullshit.  Because they never confirmed that she was coming in the 1st place.   Nor the time that they were supposed to get together, how much or how long.  No video chatting or voice talking transpired between them.   Need I say more?   
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 02:52:30 PM by murano2010 »

murano2010

« Reply #128 on: March 22, 2024, 02:47:01 PM »
Gave my day time guards (2) in Kileleshswa a tip.  300ksh each.   Thanked them for their service.  For me, that will be the only tip I may offer.   Ive been a guest in this building since the 26th of February.  And will be leaving early April.   So what I gave them, will suffice as far as Im concerned. 
« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 02:53:32 PM by murano2010 »

murano2010

« Reply #129 on: March 24, 2024, 12:23:59 AM »
Saturday 23rd, 2024

Had breakfast and just chilled most of the day.  All of that walking Friday afternoon at Gikomba Market and Downtown CBD, was like 2 days worth of exercise. 

Threw out my bait rod, to hit up Nasha.  I hadnt talked to her since I let her come over one time ( to my Westlands Airbnb ) back in November.   I thought she might provide some familiar but good juice, without me having to go through the preliminaries and interviewing of an online date.   

In the back of my mind, I still think that she is going to bring me some form of irritation, as just part of doing business with her.  Something I can do without.  Last time her angle was to try to get me to give her an extra 5k so she could attend a social event she claimed she wanted to go to.    I gave her 5k for spending the night.

I wasnt about to give her another 5k.  Nasha is young, between 24 and 26, with one child.  Many of these chicks they kinda over estimate a lot of men as being simps, willing to part with money just because these young chicks claim to be in need.   It's even more apparent that they think that way when the guy is much older than they are.  Like in my case.   

Back in April 2023, when I 1st met her outside of Sarit Centre mall, the session was good, and I treated her to a meal at a slightly pricey restaurant. ( more pricey than an average Kenyan would go to ).  And from that she started love bombing me in texts, thinking that I was hooked.  I guess that belief must of come from her seeing me enjoying her body and seeing my relieved expression after busting a nut.   To enough of these women ( throughout my dating and f--king life ) , these are/were their signs of having power and position with men.

What they may not know, is that vulnerable moment of being relieved sexually, for enough of us men, its just a temporary expression of seemingly being weak and simp ready.  For enough men they remain weak and simp ready after they have had a taste of some good juice, or just some good ego stroking.

Cant stop a chick for trying, especially if she hasnt properly vetted a man to determine his strengths or weaknesses.   Like many women fail to do.  Anyway, I hit her up, and was contemplating on having her come over to my Westlands spot.  I have about 2 days stay left.   

However, my motivation initially was to simply wake up the dead.   I didnt know if she was around or would respond, since I did not give her the extra 5k last time,  and I didnt try to see her again during the rest of my trip.    She was kinda sore about that.

But just like a Dominican chick, they dont always hold grudges or stay mad.  You contact them, many will still be open for business and act like nothing ever happened.  To an extent, I was just curious to see if the chick would respond.   It took a couple of hours,  so I had wrote off the idea of my small head possibly reconnecting with her.

Once she responded though, the game was about to resume.  Since I wasnt sure of when I wanted to hook up.  We just talked about the possibility of her coming over to my Westlands spot later.  But I threw in a caveat, as long as me and my buddy was not going out later that night. 

Later in the afternoon, I suggested that we get together tomorrow ( Sunday ).   To which she replied, Okay.  Late Saturday, me and my buddy didnt even go out.  And at this late hour, having her come over would have worked out fine.  Except for one problem.  I wasnt at my Westlands Airbnb, I was at my Kileleshswa Airbnb.

I did not want her to know about this spot yet, until I was done staying in the Westlands.  Funny, as I type this, Im almost thinking about extending my stay in the Westlands.   That way if I were to go out late in the Westlands area,  I could just bring them to that spot.   

The question is, is it worth spending another $47 a night?   When Ive grown accustomed to staying in Kileleshswa.   And I am not even dealing with Restaurant Girl, which is why I got the 2nd spot in the 1st place.  Neither one of us has contacted the other.  So technically, Im not even using the Westlands spot.

My divorce from her was probably a good move, better than I anticipated.  I still have until April 7 of being in Nairobi.    There's no telling what the small head might decide.  RG is familiar juice.  Were already established,  so we could get in a session or two.   But I dont want to get back into a routine of her expecting to come regularly until I leave. 

And more importantly, I am not interested in enriching her with any parting cash, like I would normally do upon my departure.  I am only willing to contribute to what I owe from our sessions.  I know deep down she is "working on" other cats, and has always  been doing her thing. 

There were always numerous clues.  Plus anyone could just use deductive reasoning, and critical thinking.  Why would she not be f--king and getting her needs met, especially from a chick that gets as horny as she does?   Who also loves being supplemented financially, and having her belly filled. 

She doesnt realize that Im perceptive enough to know that already.   I tried to keep things simple and open. With us both having a mature approach to what we were doing.

But she kept insisting that she was looking for a committed relationship, and what I was proposing was not acceptable. LOL.    Which I thought was kinda dumb considering I dont live in Nairobi, and she doesnt know much about me.  Of course it was all bullshit.   

It's important to them of what the guy believes about their feelings towards him.  I guess you cant blame these chicks for trying to sucker men into a fallacious LD relationship with them. 

« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 08:35:04 PM by murano2010 »

murano2010

« Reply #130 on: March 24, 2024, 01:24:58 AM »
Also last night, a Tinder chick responded to my LIKE. Sent me her number.   Right off the bat, her profile does not consist of pictures where one could see her whole body.   The one good pic, she looks younger.

You could see her full length front, but cant see much else.  Asked the chick to send me a little video.  Chick sends me another still full length front photo instead.  Also she sent it with the disappearing mode enabled.   

Ive got to the point, when chicks have their messages in disappearing mode, I take that as a sign that the chick has shit to hide, and cant be trusted.   

So strike one, no full body shots where you can see her entire shape.  Strike two, did not send a video when asked.  And strike three, Im guessing she will expect me to pay for a taxi to get her to a designated meeting place.   And on top of that, usually end up being late.    Which is one of the issues I have with most online chicks ( especially young chicks ), that I try to avoid. 

So I may abort us meeting up today, and concentrate on Nasha for later.  Now with Nasha, knowing to expect the unexpected, I may have to go over some ground rules with her before I allow her to come.   

Like us getting the math right.  What I intend to give her, and my adjustments if I end up paying for her transpo getting to my spot.  Making it clear, not to try to come at me looking to get more than our agreement.    Make sure she isnt coming on her period.  Talk about what happens if she has an "emergency" and has to leave early.   Let her know what happens if she doesnt come on time. 

Technically, I dont like having to go through all of that vetting a chick, especially one Ive already been with.  But these chicks can come up with all sorts of dumb shit a man may find himself dealing with.  It's always something.   

Sometimes I think about the hassle or bullshit that I know may manifest itself in some form or another with a chick, and just decide to abort the whole idea of hooking up with any of them.   Why cant they just put pussy in vending machines? 

Oh I forgot, because were playing Chess, not checkers.   This is like a video game.   You move, they react.  Were supposed to solve the puzzle and enjoy the game/challenge.  I admit it, deep down it's fun. 

murano2010

« Reply #131 on: March 24, 2024, 02:22:49 AM »
It's Sunday a little after 10am here in Nairobi. 

And the best date right now is Roxanne or even Restaurant Girl, because neither of them are here with me.  LOL

I am enjoying the memories of our sessions and their company, without them physically being here with me.  I dont mean, jerking off.   Just being content, while solo.  Can anybody relate to that? 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 02:47:35 AM by murano2010 »

murano2010

« Reply #132 on: March 25, 2024, 03:00:51 AM »
Sunday afternoon March 24th 2024

I messaged Nasha.  We agreed to get together @7pm.   I asked, what time are you leaving to come my way.  6:30 she says.  I said ok.   Then I vetted her.

I asked about her being on her period.  Chick took her time answering, but eventually claimed she was not on her period.  She questions me on why I asked.   I told her, because she already did that before.  I didnt even mention the part about her coming over sick, twice.

She's supposed to be at my place by 7pm, but messages me to tell me that she is on her way at 6:40pm.  I already know that she is going to be late.  But it's no biggie, because I was packing and cleaning up the place before she got there. 

I just like getting chicks to confirm when they are supposed to be coming.  @6:42 chick messages me back asking, are we going for drinks at the restaurant?   I told her No Need, I have wine in the house.   Chick went dark.   She's a no show.

I usually dont call chicks asking where are they, that seems kinda of simpish doing that.   I just start preparing to make adjustments to some potential bullshit.  @8:01pm, I shut my phone down.   Since she didnt show up, no information or updates from her, I aborted and shut my phone down.   

If she had an emergency or major problem keeping her from contacting me, thats fine.  We wouldnt be getting together anyway.  And I wouldnt be able to do anything about her situation.  It's Monday morning, and she is still unaccounted for. 

Assuming she is perfectly fine.  A few things may have happened.  One is, when she asked me were we going for drinks at the restaurant, she may have been looking forward to the drinks, even trying to get a dinner out of the deal.  Me telling her I have wine already, may not be what she wanted to hear.

Two, she got a last minute better offer.  Or an offer, that she was looking forward to.  I could easily be put on pause for another occasion.  With her figuring, I can tell this mofo anything.  But right now, I need to get this other deal. 

And Three.  She may have really been on her period.  And when I asked her, maybe she didnt want to come "clean", because she knew she was "dirty".  So she came up with a quick lie to save face.   

Whatever the circumstances.  I ended up saving money and not being irritated by her presence.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 03:21:41 AM by murano2010 »

murano2010

« Reply #133 on: March 25, 2024, 04:36:51 AM »
Im heading out the door for lunch soon, but this is what became of Nasha.

Nasha sends me a message @11:22am claiming she was robbed of her phone last night.  She claims someone snatched it out of her hand, while she was in the taxi coming to my place. 

What an amateur.  Does she really think someone would believe that happened, last night?   Anyway, she wants to come over NOW, so she can get the 6k that I said I was going to give her.   She claims she can get credit, if she puts down 5k towards another phone, and agree to pay 4k a month until it's paid off.   

According to her, she went this morning to replace her line/sim, and is using somebody else's phone to contact me this morning on Whatsapp. 

"Please lets arrange a meet today babe, im just home and bored as a fck. I wish you could confirm to me to come over now"   

"my dear im in another state of feeling right now. I wish you could understand this. Ive never failed to come to you and you know that darling.  I was glad that I was coming over to see you. but it was in vain."

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would any of you grade her?   Did she do a good job being convincing, or did she over exaggerate her dilemma, just a wee bit much? 

Even if her story was true, she is going to end up being a bigger liability, than just anyone parting with 6k.  Let her ass in the door and see what happens.  Once you do that, then you got to listen to her whine about what allegedly happened.   She's gonna feel entitled to be treated to food and drink, and who knows what.   

She'll want her taxi fares to be paid coming and going.  In other words, she is going to milk the hell out of this tale she managed to weave.   And of course beg for more money, than sticking to the agreement.   

She can also add, that she wont be able to buy food for her and her son,  since her phone was stolen.   Her list of needs could be endless.   

Time to head out the door.  I want to try Mama Nilishe Restaurant.  Without any dead weight for company.   I swear, the more I interact with folks here, the more it's like being in the DR.   

« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 08:45:40 PM by murano2010 »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #134 on: March 25, 2024, 06:36:27 AM »
Saturday 23rd, 2024

Had breakfast and just chilled most of the day.  All of that walking Friday afternoon at Gikomba Market and Downtown CBD, was like 2 days worth of exercise. 

Threw out my bait rod, to hit up Nasha.  I hadnt talked to her since I let her come over one time ( to my Westlands Airbnb ) back in November.   I thought she might provide some familiar but good juice, without me having to go through the preliminaries and interviewing of an online date.   

In the back of my mind, I still think that she is going to bring me some form of irritation, as just part of doing business with her.  Something I can do without.  Last time her angle was to try to get me to give her an extra 5k so she could attend a social event she claimed she wanted to go to.    I gave her 5k for spending the night.

I wasnt about to give her another 5k.  Nasha is young, between 24 and 26, with one child.  Many of these chicks they kinda over estimate a lot of men as being simps, willing to part with money just because these young chicks claim to be in need.   It's even more apparent that they think that way when the guy is much older than they are.  Like in my case.   

Back in April 2023, when I 1st met her outside of Sarit Centre mall, the session was good, and I treated her to a meal at a slightly pricey restaurant. ( more pricey than an average Kenyan would go to ).  And from that she started love bombing me in texts, thinking that I was hooked.  I guess that belief must of come from her seeing me enjoying her body and seeing my relieved expression after busting a nut.   To enough of these women ( throughout my dating and f--king life ) , these are/were their signs of having power and position with men.

What they may not know, is that vulnerable moment of being relieved sexually, for enough of us men, its just a temporary expression of seemingly being weak and simp ready.  For enough men they remain weak and simp ready after they have had a taste of some good juice, or just some good ego stroking.

Cant stop a chick for trying, especially if she hasnt properly vetted a man to determine his strengths or weaknesses.   Like many women fail to do.  Anyway, I hit her up, and was contemplating on having her come over to my Westlands spot.  I have about 2 days stay left.   

However, my motivation initially was to simply wake up the dead.   I didnt know if she was around or would respond, since I did not give her the extra 5k last time,  and I didnt try to see her again during the rest of my trip.    She was kinda sore about that.

But just like a Dominican chick, they dont always hold grudges or stay mad.  You contact them, many will still be open for business and act like nothing ever happened.  To an extent, I was just curious to see if the chick would respond.   It took a couple of hours,  so I had wrote off the idea of my small head possibility reconnecting with her.

Once she responded though, the game was about to resume.  Since I wasnt sure of when I wanted to hook up.  We just talked about the possibility of her coming over to my Westlands spot later.  But I threw in a caveat, as long as me and my buddy was not going out later that night. 

Later in the afternoon, I suggested that we get together tomorrow ( Sunday ).   To which she replied, Okay.  Late Saturday, me and my buddy didnt even go out.  And at this late hour, having her come over would have worked out fine.  Except for one problem.  I wasnt at my Westlands Airbnb, I was at my Kileleshswa Airbnb.

I did not want her to know about this spot yet, until I was done staying in the Westlands.  Funny, as I type this, Im almost thinking about extending my stay in the Westlands.   That way if I were to go out late in the Westlands area,  I could just bring them to that spot.   

The question is, is it worth spending another $47 a night?   When Ive grown accustomed to staying in Kileleshswa.   And I am not even dealing with Restaurant Girl, which is why I got the 2nd spot in the 1st place.  Neither one of us has contacted the other.  So technically, Im not even using the Westlands spot.

My divorce from her was probably a good move, better than I anticipated.  I still have until April 7 of being in Nairobi.    There's no telling what the small head might decide.  RG is familiar juice.  Were already established,  so we could get in a session or two.   But I dont want to get back into a routine of her expecting to come regularly until I leave. 

And more importantly, I am not interested in enriching her with any parting cash, like I would normally do upon my departure.  I am only willing to contribute to what I owe from our sessions.  I know deep down she is "working on" other cats, and has always  been doing her thing. 

There were always numerous clues.  Plus anyone could just use deductive reasoning, and critical thinking.  Why would she not be f--king and getting her needs met, especially from a chick that gets as horny as she does?   Who also loves being supplemented financially, and having her belly filled. 

She doesnt realize that Im perceptive enough to know that already.   I tried to keep things simple and open. With us both having a mature approach to what we were doing.

But she kept insisting that she was looking for a committed relationship, and what I was proposing was not acceptable. LOL.    Which I thought was kinda dumb considering I dont live in Nairobi, and she doesnt know much about me.  Of course it was all bullshit.   

It's important to them of what the guy believes about their feelings towards him.  I guess you cant blame these chicks for trying to sucker men into a fallacious LD relationship with them.
Its like when DR Chicas.when they  Complain  Quote you dont understand me,,, Real meaning you dont give me enough money,

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal