global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Chicas flashing cash !  (Read 1177 times)

tugboaboat5393

Chicas flashing cash !
« on: April 02, 2024, 06:40:41 AM »
We all know chicas love to show off case in point Exsibit A

crazy_canuck

Re: Chicas flashing cash !
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2024, 10:38:18 AM »
You already know you can buy stacks of fake us$ on amazon right?
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2024, 11:03:13 AM »
These are grabs from a video posted by a Sosua chick who’s WhatsApp I have. I believe she actually shot the video.

jd66

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2024, 11:22:19 AM »
These are grabs from a video posted by a Sosua chick who’s WhatsApp I have. I believe she actually shot the video.

I believe she could be getting that kind of dough probably over a period of days
Given the level of simps in Sosua anything is possible

sosuajefe

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2024, 11:56:39 AM »
Blame the clowns who travel 3 days at a time who couldn't even enter a miami club.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2024, 12:19:07 PM »

I believe she could be getting that kind of dough probably over a period of days
Given the level of simps in Sosua anything is possible

I think that was her weekend haul. That was a couple of weeks ago. She was working hard that weekend. I saw her like all weekend in all the normal hoe spots. She lives in POP and usually doesn't stay more than a day at a time.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2024, 12:20:40 PM »
The Funny part I knew this chica this was about 3 years ago chica was let's say 16 years old and was  a live in nanny for one my  repeat chicas I was f--king,,,,,  being under age I did not persue. Funny how the apple dose not fall far from the tree. Meaning the school of hoe ing  is in full session. Older chicas teaching tenderloi chicas dirty tricks scams and extracting all pesos from ones wallet

Jazzy2019

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2024, 12:36:13 PM »
The Funny part I knew this chica this was about 3 years ago chica was let's say 16 years old and was  a live in nanny for one my  repeat chicas I was f--king,,,,,  being under age I did not persue. Funny how the apple dose not fall far from the tree. Meaning the school of hoe ing  is in full session. Older chicas teaching tenderloi chicas dirty tricks scams and extracting all pesos from ones wallet

I've sessioned with daughters of two of my regulars after they turned 18. One was a personal introduction by the mother who I had not been with in over 10 years. Both of those girls gave head like they had been sucking pene for years. I'm thinking did their mother train them. Their truth more likely was that they had been working on the down low long before they became of age. As you noted when you're that close to the tree you're going to have a different perspective on life. Funny thing is that both are still under 22 or so and both have found husbands. One of them is now a NYC resident.

Bravo1818

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2024, 03:09:58 PM »

[/quote]

I've sessioned with daughters of two of my regulars after they turned 18. One was a personal introduction by the mother who I had not been with in over 10 years. Both of those girls gave head like they had been sucking pene for years. I'm thinking did their mother train them. Their truth more likely was that they had been working on the down low long before they became of age. As you noted when you're that close to the tree you're going to have a different perspective on life. Funny thing is that both are still under 22 or so and both have found husbands. One of them is now a NYC resident.
[/quote]

Those girls were probably getting ran thru by the barrio boys since they were 12-13 years of age.  By the time they hit Sosua at 16-18 years old, they had been sucking dick for years. 

flappygilmore007

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2024, 04:51:26 PM »
I've met several brothas who never bother exchanging USD for pesos either out of stupidity or ignorance. 

Has anyone notices chicas havine US currency on the back of their phone case? I've seen a few do that and think it's how they low key flex.

TravelYoda

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2024, 05:57:10 PM »
A decent 6.5 with a good personality is making nearly a rack a week. Like Flappy, Ive met alot of dudes that never get pesos, and they never negotiate;  $100USD take it or leave it. Told one he's overpaying by at least $30, said he wasn't worried about it; its still a deal. $100 is what he decided he wants to pay. Saving $200 over the states according to his math. Other part is alot of these chicas are hood chicks, with no bank accounts keeping their cash in their underwear drawer until rent and school fees are due.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 07:27:38 PM by TravelYoda »

Jazzy2019

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2024, 08:18:07 PM »
A decent 6.5 with a good personality is making nearly a rack a week. Like Flappy, Ive met alot of dudes that never get pesos, and they never negotiate;  $100USD take it or leave it. Told one he's overpaying my at $30, said he he wasn't worried about it, $100 is  what he decided he wants to pay. Other part is alot of these chicas are hood chicks, with no bank accounts keeping their cash in their underwear drawer until rent and school fees are due.

It’s hard for those girls to hold onto their earnings for more than a few days. The best strategy is to send the money to the landlord or a trusted family member via Caribe Express the day after it’s made. I have an amiga who is one of the hardest working putas in Sosua. A week after leaving she is usually broke. She quite definitely is not an exception.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 10:38:28 PM by Jazzy2019 »

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2024, 09:56:54 PM »
I've met several brothas who never bother exchanging USD for pesos either out of stupidity or ignorance. 

Has anyone notices chicas havine US currency on the back of their phone case? I've seen a few do that and think it's how they low key flex.

Nah.... it's just a silly "good luck" trend.

Young chicks in the States do the same thing.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2024, 10:12:30 PM »

Thanks for that Tip, thats means stay the f--k away,, learning ghetto tendencys and Hood behaviors  f--k that local currency Donimican peso Walk away,, these dummies deserved to get hosed !

Appreciated132

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2024, 02:19:52 PM »

Post the pic of the chica?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal