global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Passport Bros In Cartagena  (Read 2049 times)

Tex1988

Re: Nonsense in CTG
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2024, 04:24:18 PM »

How much time did you actually spend in Sosua in normal times? I know you were there during COVID. Did you do much interacting with attractive females when you lived there? There will always be women who qualify as dimes that are in need of money in this country. Sosua once was an option for many. No need to walk the streets at night. I’ve been told by several women that no longer visit that they stopped coming basically because they didn’t want to deal with the type of guys that now show up here. Granted that’s simply the opinion of a few women, but I definitely caught their drift.

By the way even with the police harassment that goes on now a few dimes do still come to Sosua. The real problem now a days is that most of the girls who show up are ghetto types and pass the wall mommies that for whatever reason are able to make a decent living here working the streets.

BASICALLY because of the type of guys that show up there? Sounds like an assumption to me.

Since when has Sosua dimes worried about someone's personality and they way they dress?

As for the few dimes that still come, they just know how and where to move with minimal police problems/contact.

Jazzy2019

Re: Nonsense in CTG
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2024, 05:29:39 PM »

How much time did you actually spend in Sosua in normal times? I know you were there during COVID. Did you do much interacting with attractive females when you lived there? There will always be women who qualify as dimes that are in need of money in this country. Sosua once was an option for many. No need to walk the streets at night. I’ve been told by several women that no longer visit that they stopped coming basically because they didn’t want to deal with the type of guys that now show up here. Granted that’s simply the opinion of a few women, but I definitely caught their drift.

By the way even with the police harassment that goes on now a few dimes do still come to Sosua. The real problem now a days is that most of the girls who show up are ghetto types and pass the wall mommies that for whatever reason are able to make a decent living here working the streets.

BASICALLY because of the type of guys that show up there? Sounds like an assumption to me.

Since when has Sosua dimes worried about someone's personality and they way they dress?

As for the few dimes that still come, they just know how and where to move with minimal police problems/contact.

Not an assumption. Just passing on what a few chicks have told me. I made no comment about attire or personality. I think the culprit is attitude more than any thing else.

stinqu

Re: Passport Bros In Cartagena
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2024, 04:51:28 PM »
I have heard the same from both Dominican and Haitian chicas, they avoid Ghetto types.The biggest complaint was, no respect, yes this is from women that sell pussy, but they are not street rats.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal