global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Prostitution being curbed in Cartagena  (Read 1522 times)

uth

« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 07:42:15 PM by uth »

PoonTangClan

Re: Prostitution being curbed in Cartagena
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2024, 11:31:57 PM »
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=priqBZeMAXs

Don’t post bullshit from Razor Raze or whatever his name is, on this board. He doesn’t have a veteran bone in his body. If something was gonna change in Colombia, he would be amongst the last ones to know about it. 🙄

Ain’t nothing changed in Colombia.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 11:35:06 PM by PoonTangClan »

Jazzy2019

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2024, 11:54:09 PM »

Don’t post bullshit from Razor Raze or whatever his name is, on this board. He doesn’t have a veteran bone in his body. If something was gonna change in Colombia, he would be amongst the last ones to know about it. 🙄

https://youtu.be/UVjozKqkmSw?si=0Jn6yPOTUAnK3SS6

uth

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2024, 01:02:22 AM »

I guess everybody knows but you, then.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2024, 01:54:37 AM »

https://youtu.be/UVjozKqkmSw?si=0Jn6yPOTUAnK3SS6

Jazzy,

Appreciate the link, but after viewing it, I stand on my initial statement (but with one caveat).

Ain’t nothing [👉really👈] changed in Colombia. Uth, pay attention.

As far as P4P between consenting adults is concerned, all the action will most likely be strictly indoors now (no soliciting chicas outside).

As long as no one is doing obvious drugs or smashing inside of the clubs or establishments, it will be business as usual for the P4P game. What are the authorities gonna do? Arrest you for talking and exchanging numbers with a chica inside of the club? I think not. 🤷🏽‍♂️😆

This is why I’m typically dismissive of YouTubers who want to act like ESPN commentators on prostitution. A lot of it is hype, smoke, and nonsense in an attempt to attract views. 🙄

« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 01:57:04 AM by PoonTangClan »

lazy_monger

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2024, 07:17:15 AM »
And so it begins, the push back.  I predicted this a couple years ago on here after somebody posted a "Cartagena be lit" video on here and I was told I had a racist agenda  but I saw it in Rio and Sosua.  Once the demographic shifts, all of sudden the locals want restrictions around the practice that had existed for years.

Soon, we will see the "adapt and adjust" dudes and the "we to need boycott" dudes talking shit online.  There is already talk about creating a red light district in Cartagena.  Sound familiar.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2024, 08:10:13 AM »
an other fake red light district and dummys investing in a red light zone that wont come to fruition !

PoonTangClan

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2024, 10:11:36 AM »
And so it begins, the push back.  I predicted this a couple years ago on here after somebody posted a "Cartagena be lit" video on here and I was told I had a racist agenda  but I saw it in Rio and Sosua.  Once the demographic shifts, all of sudden the locals want restrictions around the practice that had existed for years.

Soon, we will see the "adapt and adjust" dudes and the "we to need boycott" dudes talking shit online.  There is already talk about creating a red light district in Cartagena.  Sound familiar.

It’s not always racism. The problem is “publicity,” and by and large (and I hate to have to say it), the demographic that keeps internet broadcasting what was once a quiet hobby, happens to be mostly Black folks these days from what I can see. Smh.

The incessant broadcasting and P4P sports-type hosting and commentary has caused stampedes and runs (Black, White, and other) on a variety of monger spots. Too many people showing up, acting stupid, and drawing attention, and eventually government notices and responds. The government response has little to do with the race of mongers showing up, just the amount of people and raucous behaviors of those showing up. Dudes don't seem to know how to practice discretion.

To us veterans in the know that truly know how to quietly hunt and move, these changes aren’t going to affect us in any significant way. However, it will definitely affect the weekend warriors, P4P moonlighters, and bachelor party type dudes who need P4P action to be open, obvious, and spoon-fed to them.

I’m not upset about any alleged crackdown attempts on P4P action by government. The monger herd needs to be thinned so the game can continue, and I’m all for it.

justin_credible

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2024, 11:46:28 AM »
I am curious how intense this pushback goes with regards to enforcement. Only time will tell, and I think it's way too early to speculate. What I believe will probably happen is that the area where the ladies gather will be moved somewhere else. Where? Who knows. What happens to the clubs delirium/space/ dolce vita? Will the ladies still be able to solicit business on the down low in the bar? Colombia doesn't want to have the reputation as a dangerous P4P country, so it looks like the local Cartagena mayor wants to clean it up. Keep in mind, this only last 6 months, so it's a trial run.

Coochie93

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2024, 11:59:26 AM »

It’s not always racism. The problem is “publicity,” and by and large (and I hate to have to say it), the demographic that keeps internet broadcasting what was once a quiet hobby, happens to be mostly Black folks these days from what I can see. Smh.

The incessant broadcasting and P4P sports-type hosting and commentary has caused stampedes and runs (Black, White, and other) on a variety of monger spots. Too many people showing up, acting stupid, and drawing attention, and eventually government notices and responds. The government response has little to do with the race of mongers showing up, just the amount of people and raucous behaviors of those showing up. Dudes don't seem to know how to practice discretion.

To us veterans in the know that truly know how to quietly hunt and move, these changes aren’t going to affect us in any significant way. However, it will definitely affect the weekend warriors, P4P moonlighters, and bachelor party type dudes who need P4P action to be open, obvious, and spoon-fed to them.

I’m not upset about any alleged crackdown attempts on P4P action by government. The monger herd needs to be thinned so the game can continue, and I’m all for it.

I agree wholeheartedly, social media have made clout chasing at an all time high. People just can't shut up.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2024, 12:14:04 PM »
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

flappygilmore007

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2024, 01:44:11 PM »
Few changes are made in Colombia out of a sense of morality.

any activity that messes with the local politicians pockets will get curbed. They might block the pros from posting up outside that'll only work on the Venezuelans long term.

lazy_monger

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2024, 03:01:08 PM »
Few changes are made in Colombia out of a sense of morality.

any activity that messes with the local politicians pockets will get curbed. They might block the pros from posting up outside that'll only work on the Venezuelans long term.

It isn't that serious. They just don't want the girls milling around the Clock Tower. They already had rules around what they could or could not do around the Clock Tower.

There are spots outside of the wall city.  Hell, LDV used to be in Laguito until recently.

It is just like Sosua, a lot these measure is about appearance but dudes won't take the hint and be discreet. Just because prostitution is legal doesn't mean it is socially acceptable.  Unlike Sosua, putting these rules in place isn't going to affect the money.  Mongers make a small percentage of Cartagena tourism yet attract a disproportionate amount of the crime.

Sex tourism and regular tourism coexisted in Cartegena for a long time without government intervention as it did in Sosua.  For those dudes who like to say "what the next man do don't affect me", before 2020, I don't remember hearing about dudes being scoped in Cartagena and now, I actually know someone who got scoped in Cartagena.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2024, 03:34:04 PM »
What’s your take? With the newly introduced changes is the mayor of Cartagena reacting to the influx of black American tourists or just the prostitution scene in general near the clock tower?

Coochie93

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2024, 03:45:38 PM »
A couple of links to primary sources.  Haven't watched the NgaTube links posted but I have read some of the thread.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1k__PnAMpD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA%3D%3D

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1m_nSVgsq1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA%3D%3D
I don't understand the fence lol, how would they block off prostitution? Outside the women being scantily clad you can't really tell if they are pros or non pros by dress. As far as them closing space, also why? Not like it was a brothel.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal