global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Hoes For Days And Nights  (Read 664 times)

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
Hoes For Days And Nights
« on: February 14, 2024, 10:43:17 AM »
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

bangoskank

Re: Hoes For Days And Nights
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2024, 01:44:08 PM »
No shortage of box in this town

https://youtu.be/x_L61RIPQK8?si=mAtQBwzQ2xzijIw2

Saw some big ones 🐳 for you chubby chasers!

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2024, 01:51:27 PM »
No shortage of box in this town

https://youtu.be/x_L61RIPQK8?si=mAtQBwzQ2xzijIw2

Saw some big ones 🐳 for you chubby chasers!

Something for everyone at the chica buffet.  More than enough spinners

stinqu

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2024, 06:12:28 PM »
Yes the shear numbers are there, but be honest guys, half of them are 4-5's. Sure the 7-8-9's are there too, along with the big "bar fine" to take them home. The "bar fine" can be as much as getting a 6 from the street.When I look at accommodations, air fare and time spent traveling, its a wash to me. So that leaves the women as the deciding factor, I find DR WOMEN SEXIER!!

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2024, 11:14:33 AM »
Yes the shear numbers are there, but be honest guys, half of them are 4-5's. Sure the 7-8-9's are there too, along with the big "bar fine" to take them home. The "bar fine" can be as much as getting a 6 from the street.When I look at accommodations, air fare and time spent traveling, its a wash to me. So that leaves the women as the deciding factor, I find DR WOMEN SEXIER!!

The only thing that keeps me away from Thailand is the distance.  When I can dedicate 2 months or more to travel, I hope to return.  Never had a problem finding girls I liked and I had good GFE experiences.  Also, the massages, food, shopping, tourism and many other things make it worthwhile for me. 

DR for me is more of a short trip when I want a change of scenery.  I think we all can agree that women in places like Brazil, Panama, Colombia, Ethiopia, Morocco, DR, Cuba, etc. etc. are physically more appealing than the average babe in Thailand.

WT3

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2024, 05:31:08 AM »

I think we all can agree that women in places like Brazil, Panama, Colombia, Ethiopia, Morocco, DR, Cuba, etc. etc. are physically more appealing than the average babe in Thailand.
[/quote]
I would agree but in Pattaya they are there but it will cost you. Because the top girl in Pattaya work at go gos and that will cost you your looking at about 4500 baht which is about 125 dollars and that's just for an hour. The bar fine would be about 1500 baht and her fee is 3000 baht. That fee is entry level go go chick there are places with a 2500 bar fine and up to 5000 baht for the st fee so it ain't cheap.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2024, 07:18:17 AM »
So Sirs in your honest opinions trial-and-error can be expensive,   I'd assume once you got the lay of the land no pun intended  it would  be cheaper in the long run .So it's a toss up the DR good for quick visit ,close to the US but you have to navigate  shark infested waters  verses  trial-and-error more spread out 10 times the chicas, Even TMD saying a lot of brothers leaving the DR for thialand.trial-and-error.! Side story TMD telling a story how he was walking down the malecon minding his own business and this Moro guy  local busting his ball if he needed a ride came up to TMD.   Finally TMD told him to f--k off , this is one example  of the  persistant hustle.  Any who happy mongering !

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2024, 09:54:34 AM »

I would agree but in Pattaya they are there but it will cost you. Because the top girl in Pattaya work at go gos and that will cost you your looking at about 4500 baht which is about 125 dollars and that's just for an hour. The bar fine would be about 1500 baht and her fee is 3000 baht. That fee is entry level go go chick there are places with a 2500 bar fine and up to 5000 baht for the st fee so it ain't cheap.

Never went that route.  It was easy enough to find low hanging fruit around town, clubs, massage parlors, etc.  If I did monger, I found what I liked in casa type setups.  In Bangkok, I found a great suck shack if I just wanted to unload.  I didn't do the online thing, but some guys told me they had success with that.  Everyone is different so I don't expect everyone to have the same experiences or perceptions.  For me, it was a great time.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2024, 10:19:07 AM »
So Sirs in your honest opinions trial-and-error can be expensive

My experience was that the flight was expensive (but I used points).  After that, everything was pretty inexpensive (lodging, food, chicas, tailor made suits, etc.).  I would say it is something every man should experience at least once.  A bonus is that Thailand is safe.  I used to get a massage almost every day. 

I was telling a friend the other day that he needs to check out Brazil.  This is a guy that has only been going to Spanish speaking countries the last 10 years so he's learned some Spanish and is intimidated by the Portuguese.  But, he knew no Spanish when he first starting going to these other countries.  Some people want to stay in their comfort zone with what is familiar and there is nothing wrong with that either.

There are levels to this.  If one only travels to monger and has budget limitations, then one has to be realistic. 

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal