global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Oasis aka Field of dreams  (Read 1179 times)

tugboaboat5393

Oasis aka Field of dreams
« on: February 18, 2024, 07:11:42 AM »
Ok Sirs Thinking of stoping by there next week  Are they open closed dead and buried,,? Has not be any trip reports or up dates on there face book...any info or recent visits would help !

Silkyslim75

Re: Oasis aka Field of dreams
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2024, 07:43:39 AM »
All I can say is that the website is dead. I was wondering about it myself.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2024, 08:36:18 PM »
Ok Sirs Thinking of stoping by there next week  Are they open closed dead and buried,,? Has not be any trip reports or up dates on there face book...any info or recent visits would help !

I haven't been there since it was still called "FOD".

Wouldn't necessarily hurt to just go take one for the team and check it out.  Then do a trip report afterwards. 

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2024, 09:15:14 PM »
Unconfirmed word on the street as of today Open after 5 pm   , i may check it out !

DJ Oldboy

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2024, 09:05:02 PM »
Back when it was a going concern,I'd make that my last overnight stay. then on getaway day hit Playa Dorada for an early 18 holes. Follow that up with a shower,2 or 3 beers and a little slap n tickle; then cross the highway n go wheels up with a big old smile on my face. Hopin it's got somethin goin on next January so I can drop in. Who knows, maybe someone can tell me how to get Yahaira out of retirement,or wherever she is

crazy_canuck

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2024, 10:41:49 AM »
Unconfirmed word on the street as of today Open after 5 pm   , i may check it out !

Soooo ... did you check?
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2024, 06:07:05 PM »
Nah was going to head over with a wing man that plan got canceled, Report back if any of you Canaidains take part !

mrgrind69

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2024, 04:21:15 AM »
We checked on it a few weeks ago.. should have kept going. Fat and ugly isn't a good enough script, bad tudes too boot. nahha nope

jimmy#

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2024, 11:54:51 AM »
Stopped in last Saturday met new owner Freddie,had about 6-7 ladies floating around.I am booking a room in Sept.Was told alot of work to update rooms and such,pool was drained and being repainted on Saturday.I recomend pop in for a beer and see whats happening

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2024, 02:51:55 PM »
Who is the target audience for this place ? Website reported down. Where are they advertising? I'm just trying to understand what they are doing to get people in the doors and how they can keep people from turning right around after they see the weak talent.

Stones

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2024, 03:00:02 PM »
Who is the target audience for this place ? Website reported down. Where are they advertising? I'm just trying to understand what they are doing to get people in the doors and how they can keep people from turning right around after they see the weak talent.

There are lots of timeshares, vacation rentals, etc., near Oasis. Guys slip away from the wife/family for a "beer" and a quickie.  I have also seen vacationing swingers there looking for a chica to take back to their timeshare. But for the typical monger it's not worth the trip from Sosua.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 03:12:22 PM by Stones »

stinqu

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2024, 03:34:53 PM »
Good to know, it's only guys sneaking away from the wife. Whole different game. 

stinqu

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2024, 03:49:33 PM »
Over the years I have met husben and wife teams in Su. Her pick one night his the next, from what I saw the woman was in control.She picked the men and the women

oasisadultresortrd

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2024, 02:50:57 PM »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal