Sosua Talk - All of the Forums below are for you to enjoy and add to. Share your story. Instead of just talking about Sosua, write it down! > Massage Parlors

Massage trip report, 10 days late September

(1/3) > >>

Raul67:
This is a little late but had a massage every day and often at different places. For one hour paid 700 to 1000 pesos, usually 700.

For straight massage, M&M by Banco Popular is the best. Never asked for a happy ending and never expected one. Always took my boxers off. Probably had a massage there 5 out of 10 days. Gals not pretty but talented. Also, air conditioned and very clean.

Belkis place towards Alicia Beach from New Garden Hotel isn’t air conditioned and kind of grimy. During the day they give a great massage and will do a happy ending. They don’t ask you if you want it, but just start rubbing between your legs and start bumping into your testicles. Before you know it, they are even working on your prostrate. I’m an older guy so I conserve my leche and try not to cum. The daytime crowd is the most talented. Evening therapists are pretty, not very talented and want you to invite them to your hotel.  Belkis is an older gal, never had her but I’m told she is the best. Also, I’m told she will fuk if she likes you. Hundreds of younger prettier pussy in town so unless you want grandma, I’d pass.

The best massage therapist is near City Lights on that side of the street. Pretty women there. The one with the biggest tits is 43 and gives a great back massage, the best in town. She really gets into her work and inadvertently rubs her giant boobs on you. Never offered a happy ending. Went back the next day, this time I had an erection when she bumped up against my balls. Told her I was sorry and she claimed not to do that type of massage. Said she wasn’t that type of girl. Invited her to the Hotel for dinner. The way she dressed, obviously she was interested. Got her up to the room for a beer. Took about an hour but she eventually went to the bathroom and came out naked. You know the rest of the story. Dinner for two and some beers came to 1300 pesos. She wanted me to meet her family. Left town the next day. Some of you have written she doesn’t fuk, guess she likes tall Wyoming cowboys.

Tried a few other places. Overpriced, poor service. Anything at night is higher priced and an unskilled rush job.

Just my experiences, others probably know way more than me.

mp3:
You have to separate the real massages from the happy endings places.....there are like 4 regular massage places i think you only went to one.

Crave:
There are two massage places near City lights. I know where you are talking about If it is the one that is past City lights going away from the old night life. They had one pretty chic but she does not work there anymore. Unless you like the one with the chic with the afro.

Bravo1818:
I am almost positive he is talking about my favorite massage woman.  His description matches her perfectly.  (Mid 40s, medium complexion, gigantic tits and amazing massage skills).  I have been getting massages from Karina for years, she is incredible.  I have asked about happy endings a couple of times but she politely decline. 

One time she was massaging my neck and shoulders and placed those huge tits right on top of my head and across my face, it took everything in me not to reach up and grab them titties!!!

Raul, since you brought her back to the room, how was she sexually?   Is she as skilled in the bedroom as she is in her massage room?

mp3:

--- Quote from: Bravo1818 on December 31, 2019, 02:36:35 AM ---I am almost positive he is talking about my favorite massage woman.  His description matches her perfectly.  (Mid 40s, medium complexion, gigantic tits and amazing massage skills).  I have been getting massages from Karina for years, she is incredible.  I have asked about happy endings a couple of times but she politely decline. 

One time she was massaging my neck and shoulders and placed those huge tits right on top of my head and across my face, it took everything in me not to reach up and grab them titties!!!

Raul, since you brought her back to the room, how was she sexually?   Is she as skilled in the bedroom as she is in her massage room?

--- End quote ---

There is KIKa that is down.by Sosua lights, so where is this one? If she does regular massages and have some skills, i might try her out...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version