global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Nairobi Kenya Trip  (Read 7118 times)

justin_credible

Re: Nairobi Kenya Trip
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2024, 12:51:59 PM »
A buddy of mine from the states is coming to Nairobi on the 21st of March.   He will stay in my Airbnb in Kileleshwa.   But get this, for only a week.  I think his R/T ticket is in the $800 plus range.   Ive seen guys do stuff like this.  Come to the DR for a day, and jump back on a plane to go home. 

This same friend has been to the Philippines a few times.  The last time he only stayed a week.  Stayed at my place, and was nice enough to cook a few meals.   Got with a couple of chicks while in the Philippines, and went back home.   His work situation makes it easy for him to do stuff like that.

If I'm spending 800 dollars on a flight, I'm staying a MINIMUM 3 weeks. Heck, even in Sosua I like to stay minimum 7 days and 11 is my sweet spot. I have no idea how these weekend warrior do it...

stinqu

« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2024, 02:44:33 PM »
Yes I'm with you.Makes no sense to go that far for a week, even to DR. it's too short a trip for me.

Travelguy90

« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2024, 02:44:57 PM »
At first, it seemed that Kenya is a womans paradise that I believe was hidden. After reading these reports, I'm starting to have second thoughts on spending 1000 dollars on a ticket to deal with all the scamming that you'd get at the Su. At least in Sosua you got camaraderie with other Americans, cheap flight tickets, and point and click box. Call me lazy, but Sosua is looking better and better the more I go and the more I read about, and experience, other options like Colombia (Carty and Medy), Kenya (Nairobi), Costa Rica (Jaco) and Mexico (Tijuana). Each have their issues. I still haven't gotten to Thailand because of flight costs and time.
So far flights for Thailand at the cheapest are around 1060 from the south and to Kenya is 860. Thailand was fun and great food. Still curious about Kenya and want to visit. Need 6 weeks either country

Exactly, and since I'm still in working career, I can't afford to really take weeks off to vacation...yet.

You guys both bring awesome points, which is why forums like this are extremely valuable to bounce off ideas and concerns. No matter how you slice it, 6 weeks off and 1000 dollars for a flight, not including lodging, is a commitment not many people have the luxury of utilizing, especially in prime earning years or have family commitments.
I sacrificed a 6 figure job to make under 35k annually because I like to be gone 3-4 months out the year, possibly more as time goes on. No kids, just an understanding lady. I own my spot and make passive income here and there. Money doesn’t guide me, just need to pay bills and travel and grow. Not even about mongering because in a month of Thailand I hit under 10 chics, was occupied going to a different city every 3-5 days. I seen Phuket, Koh phi phi, Krabi, KPN, Koh Samui, Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiangmai and another city my entire time there.

I intend to slow down after June or July but who can really predict the future
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

stinqu

« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2024, 03:23:42 PM »
I just don't know what to make of this??? Understanding Lady!! WTF, in what world ? If this is for real Bro she's doing the same as you at home when your gone.

murano2010

« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2024, 05:16:51 PM »
A buddy of mine from the states is coming to Nairobi on the 21st of March.   He will stay in my Airbnb in Kileleshwa.   But get this, for only a week.  I think his R/T ticket is in the $800 plus range.   Ive seen guys do stuff like this.  Come to the DR for a day, and jump back on a plane to go home. 

This same friend has been to the Philippines a few times.  The last time he only stayed a week.  Stayed at my place, and was nice enough to cook a few meals.   Got with a couple of chicks while in the Philippines, and went back home.   His work situation makes it easy for him to do stuff like that.

If I'm spending 800 dollars on a flight, I'm staying a MINIMUM 3 weeks. Heck, even in Sosua I like to stay minimum 7 days and 11 is my sweet spot. I have no idea how these weekend warrior do it...
Ive been like that from the beginning.  Trying to stay as long as I could when I vacationed in the DR, and when I started living there.  When I started traveling further abroad, I too felt I couldnt go for less than 3 weeks. 

Ive maintained that MO ever since.   I can stay somewhere for 3 months before I have the urge to travel.    But depending where I am, the urge to travel can kick in after a month or two.   

I can stay the longest in the DR standing on my head.  Less in the Philippines, because I dont think it's healthy there where I stay.   A month and a half to two months is enough in the Philippines.   I stayed in Pattaya for 3 weeks in Sept/Oct, and that was just enough for me.   

My real test was during the pandemic.  I lived in my Sosua spot for 15 months before I decided to travel anywhere.  That shows me how comfortable living in the DR/Sosua was for me.  I dont feel as comfortable living anywhere else.  Although I did 2 long stints in the Philippines.  But that was just a feeling out period, and me being relieved to get back into my place after being locked out of the country for almost 3 yrs, and still was paying rent.

Nairobi Kenya does not yet grab me as a place I would want to live for any extended period of time.  I love the tropical weather in the DR.    It's very therapeutic.   Some may not know it, but Nairobi Kenya can get chilly here.  It's not raging hot like some might think.   

Many of the locals here can be seen wearing coats and knit hats at certain times.   Wearing shorts is not very common here,  except if one is exercising.  Or the days when it is warm in Nairobi.     It's usually much warmer near the coast, like in Mombasa.   
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

Travelguy90

« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2024, 06:08:37 PM »
I just don't know what to make of this??? Understanding Lady!! WTF, in what world ? If this is for real Bro she's doing the same as you at home when your gone.
im not a swinger, we not married. My chic just knows that I travel a lot. I been traveling before we got together, and I hit places with and without her. I don’t think about what she may or may not be doing. Wife, GF or situationship, if a female wants different dick, it can happen in a car, in a hotel or in your house. We live hours apart in a long distance relationship so it’s possible. I just make sure to spend a few days in the city with her before or after my trips. Outside of that I can give a shit less, we don’t have a kid or own property together so a breakup won’t leave me in financial ruin.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

LAKESIDE40

« Reply #111 on: March 16, 2024, 01:53:24 PM »
At first, it seemed that Kenya is a womans paradise that I believe was hidden. After reading these reports, I'm starting to have second thoughts on spending 1000 dollars on a ticket to deal with all the scamming that you'd get at the Su. At least in Sosua you got camaraderie with other Americans, cheap flight tickets, and point and click box. Call me lazy, but Sosua is looking better and better the more I go and the more I read about, and experience, other options like Colombia (Carty and Medy), Kenya (Nairobi), Costa Rica (Jaco) and Mexico (Tijuana). Each have their issues. I still haven't gotten to Thailand because of flight costs and time.

With a month to go b4 my trip Im noticing too, how the cons outweigh the pros when it comes to Kenya.  Comparing the Sosua and Kenyan Tinder matches immediately makes u wanna run to the D.R.  The Kenyan ladies are all on some different shit. This paranoid  chick from Nairobi picked apart my WhatsApp number believing that I wasn’t from the USA.  Stupid bitch didn’t notice the USA country code of +1 and confused the area code with it. Countless chicks that are  extremely overprotective and paranoid like scams are an everyday occurrence there. Just seems like they are projecting out what they might b doin. Btw I have been f--kin this 55plus older lady from Costa Rica here in the Matrix. She shocked me when she told me there are Black women like her in C.R.  She’s from the Limon area, are any u cats familiar with it?

Bat Man

« Reply #112 on: March 16, 2024, 07:54:02 PM »

With a month to go b4 my trip Im noticing too, how the cons outweigh the pros when it comes to Kenya.  Comparing the Sosua and Kenyan Tinder matches immediately makes u wanna run to the D.R.  The Kenyan ladies are all on some different shit. This paranoid  chick from Nairobi picked apart my WhatsApp number believing that I wasn’t from the USA.  Stupid bitch didn’t notice the USA country code of +1 and confused the area code with it. Countless chicks that are  extremely overprotective and paranoid like scams are an everyday occurrence there. Just seems like they are projecting out what they might b doin. Btw I have been f--kin this 55plus older lady from Costa Rica here in the Matrix. She shocked me when she told me there are Black women like her in C.R.  She’s from the Limon area, are any u cats familiar with it?

I have to relaize the US eductaional system is f--ked up.

short answer yes there's Black people in CR especially in Puerto Limon.

However I wouldn't go there looking for p4p.

As far as Kenya I wouldn't waste time pipelining you'll meet badder chicks just walking around.

That being said if you're expecting Sosua and just being able to walk down P.C.  and talking the first girl who grabs your junk you'll be disappointed. Shit is much lower Key in Kenya.

Frankly although I think that it's important that Brothers go to Africa if you're going to p4p only it's better than you cancel and just go to Sosua.

being in a place where you have to delevop your monger eye and catch the suttle hints that a woman is on the game is hard for hardcore Sosua and Pattaya addicts.

The worst women in Africa are the ones on the apps you realy don't need them if you can listen to the clues that a woman is interested.

If you know what you're doing in Nairobi your problem would not be meeting a woman it would be getting them to leave.

Totally different problem than trying to negotiate LT in Sosua on a busy federal holiday weekend.

murano2010

« Reply #113 on: March 16, 2024, 08:24:21 PM »
It's time for OPERATION PHASE OUT!

Restaurant Girl, RED FLAGS & STRIKES.

1. Trying to get me to pay for an expense that she already pays each month, house help.  Thinks just because she is coming to see me, I should be paying for her monthly house help while I am there.  Meanwhile, Im already paying for meals, and taxi.....and was going to give her some parting cash like last time.  ( I was going to  scale down how much, since she likes me so much ).  :) 

2. Told me that she doesnt want to feel or appear like a gold digger.  So she's looking for her expectations to be fulfilled by a man without her having to ask the man.  Has entitlements, but expects the man to figure out how to solve a problem she presents.

3.Does not have an ID, carries a photo copy of some document.

4. Her M-Pesa account she uses appears to be somebody elses, not her own.  Or it's hers, and she uses a different name than the one she gave me?

5. No mention of inviting me to where she lives. ( Not that I want to visit or meet her kids )  But I find it odd, that a woman acting like she's establishing a relationship, doesnt do much except come over to eat, f--k , go home or go to work.  Not to mention, she really doesnt ask me anything about myself.  She only knows superficial stuff.  And stuff I volunteer.  But thats a typical trait of enough women. 

6. Has been late on a couple of occasions, and/or dragged her feet when doing things around me.  But I do not see her being late when it comes to things, she deems important.  Like going to work.

7. Claims to have 2 kids, back in Dec.  But the more I think about it, the kids she showed me in a picture may not even be her kids.  Never talks about her kids or herself.  She's a mystery.   A man, boyfriend or husband may be in the background, until I leave.

8. I observed pictures of her taking solo shots, that appear as if she was on a date.   I could care less about that, but the point is, she is trying to sell me on the idea that she is looking at me as her new foreigner boyfriend.  I can see this is all long game behavior.  Why wouldnt it be? 

She knows I dont live there, and it might be another 3 or 4 months before I return.  Meanwhile, she can try to set me up for the long game.   Just like the story the Airbnb cleaning lady told me.   That guy thought he was going to marry the lady.  It's amazing how far and deep a chick will go in her deception.

This one has no clue if I am aware of whats going on.  As far as she is probably concerned, she's got me in the bag.   Im playing the "Im enamored with you too" position myself.

9. On a scale of 1-10 she rated herself a 9 in terms of level of selfish/self-centered ness.   I can see it myself.  Her whole focus is mainly about her and her concerns and sensitivities.  She doesnt even try to fake like I matter.  Her giving me the juice, is her worthy contribution.  And I allow her to keep coming back.  So to her, I must be good.

10. She has a blamer personality.  She doesnt seem to take responsibility for her own psychological issues and/or insecurities. She acts as if a man is only supposed to understand her, and make adjustments accordingly.   When faced with logic coming from the man, she may appear to concede to his perspective, but deep down only her feelings and concerns matter.  The men ( foreigners ) are her tools, and saviors.

11. Her phone is on complete silence during the time she is with me.  Of course mine is too. LOL  which means we both have something to hide.  The difference?  She isnt bringing much to the table.  She stands to benefit more from me than me from her.   

12. I dont see her as any different than other opportunistic African women, when it comes to how they operate when they are involved with foreigners. 

13. The powerbank I gave her, mysteriously disappeared.  Gave me some lame excuse, claiming she cant find it.  Thinks she left it at work.  She was lying.  She gave it away or sold it.     I helped her get her phone fixed, last trip.  Come back this trip, and the display is already f--ked up again. 

I can tell it was fixed, because this time you can see the display better.   So basically she is irresponsible.  She needs to be left alone to solve her own problems.   Especially since she doesnt really appreciate when a man steps in to help.  To her, she is doing a man a favor giving him something to do.

14.  She refused to cook food for us when I had food in the fridge. It also would have saved me some money.  Money that could have easily went to her so called house help fund. 

15. She's a rollercoaster of emotions, entitlements and illogical expectations.  She doesnt take advice or constructive criticism very well.  It's obvious the chick needs counseling.  She watches and listens to assbackwards programming from tv, social media, and other women in the same boat.  But at least, she has nympho tendencies that seem to make up for where she lacks in character.       

16. In spite of the particulars, its been a nice and affordable ride with her.  But it's time to throw this fish back in the pond.  There is just one small thing to do.  She left some of her things in my place.  So I have some choices.  I could ride this out and get more juice, or just end this peacefully.  Which is probably the better option.   

It's best that I dont invite her to my place.  But to bring her stuff to her.  There's no telling how this chick may react, if she thinks her financial benefactor decides to bail sooner than expected.   

One last thing, anyone that would assume dealing with a prostitute is supposedly better than dealing with a chick like this?   Think again, even straight up p4p chicks can come with their own set of unique problems and dangers.   

And with them, since they may not have much going on, they can end up causing more problems or damage than a chick who seemingly has more to lose.   This woman doesnt represent every other African woman I may encounter, she only represents herself.    There are a lot of fish in this sea.   And a lot of things to do to keep someone occupied. 
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 08:50:38 PM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

justin_credible

« Reply #114 on: March 16, 2024, 08:42:08 PM »

One last thing, anyone that would assume dealing with a prostitute is supposedly better than dealing with a chick like this?   Think again, even straight up p4p chicks can come with their own set of unique problems and dangers.   And with them, since they may not have much going on, they can end up causing more problems or damage than a chick who seemingly has more to lose.

Always love your posts but I disagree with that statement.

If you're spending more than 1 hour with P4P women sure, but for the most part out of my dozens of encounters, I can count on one hand bad encounters. Both parties after 40 min are in and out. Unless you are a poor negotiator, or don't chicka proof your room, or are drunk off your ass things run pretty smooth. I don't doubt bad stuff happens, but it's difficult to have a calamity occur in less than an hour if you're alert and of sound mind. Remember, you're paying for them (and their issues) to leave.

murano2010

« Reply #115 on: March 16, 2024, 08:59:28 PM »

One last thing, anyone that would assume dealing with a prostitute is supposedly better than dealing with a chick like this?   Think again, even straight up p4p chicks can come with their own set of unique problems and dangers.   And with them, since they may not have much going on, they can end up causing more problems or damage than a chick who seemingly has more to lose.

If you're spending more than 1 hour with P4P women sure, but for the most part out of my dozens of encounters, I can count on one hand bad encounters. Both parties after 40 min are in and out. Unless you are a poor negotiator, or don't chicka proof your room, or are drunk off your ass things run pretty smooth. I don't doubt bad stuff happens, but it's difficult to have a calamity occur in less than an hour if you're alert and of sound mind. Remember, you're paying for them (and their issues) to leave.
I will amend my statement.  What I said applies to me and what I am able to put up with or tolerate.  It does not necessarily have to apply to anybody else, nor should anybody take it as if I am speaking for them. 

Each man has his own skill set, including his willingness or ability to use situations and encounters for learning and/or entertainment purposes.   I like and welcome challenges.   

I also know how to make adjustments along the way.   I do what works for me.   I probably wouldnt recommend anyone do things the way I do.   

murano2010

« Reply #116 on: March 16, 2024, 09:14:13 PM »

BTW,  Im not sure we have a disagreement.  You mentioned a time frame in dealing with a prostitute, when I was just speaking about dealing with prostitutes in general as opposed to non pros.   What you offered I wouldnt disagree with.  You outlined a situation where there may be less risk.   Less time, less risk.  I dont disagree with that.  Makes perfect sense.   

Bat Man

« Reply #117 on: March 16, 2024, 09:14:43 PM »
It's time for OPERATION PHASE OUT!

Restaurant Girl, RED FLAGS & STRIKES.

1. Trying to get me to pay for an expense that she already pays each month, house help.  Thinks just because she is coming to see me, I should be paying for her monthly house help while I am there.  Meanwhile, Im already paying for meals, and taxi.....and was going to give her some parting cash like last time.  ( I was going to  scale down how much, since she likes me so much ).  :) 

2. Told me that she doesnt want to feel or appear like a gold digger.  So she's looking for her expectations to be fulfilled by a man without her having to ask the man.  Has entitlements, but expects the man to figure out how to solve a problem she presents.

3.Does not have an ID, carries a photo copy of some document.

4. Her M-Pesa account she uses appears to be somebody elses, not her own.  Or it's hers, and she uses a different name than the one she gave me?

5. No mention of inviting me to where she lives. ( Not that I want to visit or meet her kids )  But I find it odd, that a woman acting like she's establishing a relationship, doesnt do much except come over to eat, f--k , go home or go to work.  Not to mention, she really doesnt ask me anything about myself.  She only knows superficial stuff.  And stuff I volunteer.  But thats a typical trait of enough women. 

6. Has been late on a couple of occasions, and/or dragged her feet when doing things around me.  But I do not see her being late when it comes to things, she deems important.  Like going to work.

7. Claims to have 2 kids, back in Dec.  But the more I think about it, the kids she showed me in a picture may not even be her kids.  Never talks about her kids or herself.  She's a mystery.   A man, boyfriend or husband may be in the background, until I leave.

8. I observed pictures of her taking solo shots, that appear as if she was on a date.   I could care less about that, but the point is, she is trying to sell me on the idea that she is looking at me as her new foreigner boyfriend.  I can see this is all long game behavior.  Why wouldnt it be? 

She knows I dont live there, and it might be another 3 or 4 months before I return.  Meanwhile, she can try to set me up for the long game.   Just like the story the Airbnb cleaning lady told me.   That guy thought he was going to marry the lady.  It's amazing how far and deep a chick will go in her deception.

This one has no clue if I am aware of whats going on.  As far as she is probably concerned, she's got me in the bag.   Im playing the "Im enamored with you too" position myself.

9. On a scale of 1-10 she rated herself a 9 in terms of level of selfish/self-centered ness.   I can see it myself.  Her whole focus is mainly about her and her concerns and sensitivities.  She doesnt even try to fake like I matter.  Her giving me the juice, is her worthy contribution.  And I allow her to keep coming back.  So to her, I must be good.

10. She has a blamer personality.  She doesnt seem to take responsibility for her own psychological issues and/or insecurities. She acts as if a man is only supposed to understand her, and make adjustments accordingly.   When faced with logic coming from the man, she may appear to concede to his perspective, but deep down only her feelings and concerns matter.  The men ( foreigners ) are her tools, and saviors.

11. Her phone is on complete silence during the time she is with me.  Of course mine is too. LOL  which means we both have something to hide.  The difference?  She isnt bringing much to the table.  She stands to benefit more from me than me from her.   

12. I dont see her as any different than other opportunistic African women, when it comes to how they operate when they are involved with foreigners. 

13. The powerbank I gave her, mysteriously disappeared.  Gave me some lame excuse, claiming she cant find it.  Thinks she left it at work.  She was lying.  She gave it away or sold it.     I helped her get her phone fixed, last trip.  Come back this trip, and the display is already f--ked up again. 

I can tell it was fixed, because this time you can see the display better.   So basically she is irresponsible.  She needs to be left alone to solve her own problems.   Especially since she doesnt really appreciate when a man steps in to help.  To her, she is doing a man a favor giving him something to do.

14.  She refused to cook food for us when I had food in the fridge. It also would have saved me some money.  Money that could have easily went to her so called house help fund. 

15. She's a rollercoaster of emotions, entitlements and illogical expectations.  She doesnt take advice or constructive criticism very well.  It's obvious the chick needs counseling.  She watches and listens to assbackwards programming from tv, social media, and other women in the same boat.  But at least, she has nympho tendencies that seem to make up for where she lacks in character.       

16. In spite of the particulars, its been a nice and affordable ride with her.  But it's time to throw this fish back in the pond.  There is just one small thing to do.  She left some of her things in my place.  So I have some choices.  I could ride this out and get more juice, or just end this peacefully.  Which is probably the better option.   

It's best that I dont invite her to my place.  But to bring her stuff to her.  There's no telling how this chick may react, if she thinks her financial benefactor decides to bail sooner than expected.   

One last thing, anyone that would assume dealing with a prostitute is supposedly better than dealing with a chick like this?   Think again, even straight up p4p chicks can come with their own set of unique problems and dangers.   

And with them, since they may not have much going on, they can end up causing more problems or damage than a chick who seemingly has more to lose.   This woman doesnt represent every other African woman I may encounter, she only represents herself.    There are a lot of fish in this sea.   And a lot of things to do to keep someone occupied.

I wouldn't get too involved with any one chick in Kenya. I'd treat them the same way you would if you met them on PC.

Kikuyu women in general are red flags.

murano2010

« Reply #118 on: March 16, 2024, 11:29:50 PM »
I thought about something in regards to time.  A prostitute with bad intentions beyond simply making quick cash, and knowing she has only a small window of opportunity to work with could potentially present risk any man woulddnt want, even though it's less time engaged with a client.

In Sosua for example, dozens of guys have had things stolen from them from ST chicks.  Dozens of guys over the years have had chicks flip the script and did bait and switching on prices.  Dozens of p4p chicks cheated men out of what they hired them for.  No sex, no head....came to work on their period.   Some of these are just inconveniences while other behaviors are major violations. 

In Colombia, I'd bet enough guys would choose the drama Im talking about coming from a chick, as opposed to the potential of being drugged or robbed by a ST chick.  P4P chicks with bad intentions tend to strike early, rather than playing the long game, like a chick just being a selfish nutcase.  Both are hoping to latch onto a sucker whose on vacation.  Once the guy and girl are done with each other, any potential threat is gone. 

Point being, like I indicated before.....p4p chicks come with their own unique problems and dangers.    Some of those things might be manifested much quicker, than a supposedly non pro chick acting like she is playing the long game.    If the guy is only dealing with a non pro chick on a vacation, he may not necessarily experience a greater risk, unless there is something specific the woman is doing to make it more risky or dangerous for the guy.   

I recall my p4p connection I met up at Brew Bistro in Westlands.  That chick posed a greater risk to me, than Restaurant Girl.  It all depends on the circumstances.  We can add or take away variables from any type of arrangement to show how risk, or damage can be a problem.

With Restaurant Girl, if all goes well, the only detriment of dealing with her was experiencing her overly selfish personality.   Id take that over that Brew Bistro chick that was trying to extort money, and trying to threaten or intimidate me.    In both situations, technically I didnt lose anything.   I didnt lose a woman or a relationship. 

I got good juice from each of them.  Both of them didnt cost much.   It's just each presented different forms of unfavorable behavior.  These are the costs and inconveniences a man may encounter when dealing with enough women.  Thats why i dont prioritize one arrangement over another.  I see value and potential for detriments dealing with all types of arrangements. 
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 11:56:57 PM by murano2010 »

murano2010

« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2024, 12:20:08 AM »
The thing to consider, my goal of being here is not simply to get my needs met, concentrationg on doing it with minimal cost and drama.   Although that would be ideal.  My goal here is to experience women and specifically the people from various POV and points of reference.   So far, Ive experienced some interesting things dealing with some of the people here.

As for women, I have experienced straight up p4p with a couple of chicks. 

I have experienced a non pro chick from the country/county, and a non pro chick that lives in the city.  And a chick from the coast ( Mombasa ).   Ive gathered intel and opinions of local men and local women about their own people.   Ive watched YT content as well, and made some interesting observations. 

I also observed how the women were that my wingman was dealing with.  Here and in Mombasa.  So my movements and interactions is not about being as efficient as I can with dealing with women.  My goal and interest is in seeing how things are with all types of people ( women primarily of course ).   

So if it looks like Im not going about doing something the way someone else would do it, thats just fine.   I have my own way of doing things.  Im not in Sosua right now where I would be in a much more familiar habitat.   Im on safari in a different land and environment.   Some trial and error may take place from time to time. 

« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 12:22:21 AM by murano2010 »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal