global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Do mongers get married?  (Read 2074 times)

stinqu

Re: Do mongers get married?
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2024, 10:07:20 PM »
I have seen quite few mongers  who got started going to Sosua or Columbia of retire from mongering and settle down. They were on middle age (30s - 40s). They are what is considered "passport bros". Some went to Africa to find wives or girlfriends. Checkout travelingtony, kbj travels, gmttravel  on YouTube for some tips and placrs to go. The key is they went outside the places where hoes are and looked for traditional woman who had strong family background. In my opinion, Africa is a better place to find a wife than Latin America

There are several guys here -- or used to be here -- who fell in love in the DR and now are still happy with their Dominican bride. It really does happen.
I don't know of any one here that got married to a DR chicas. I do know 2 men that live in DR with Dominican woman . Adrian is Cuban/Canadian and Oswaldo is Venzualen/ Dominican/Canadian, both are 60+ and the women they have now are 35-40. Even though both these guys are fluent, they still got f**ked around by DR chicas. Bitches be bitches!

You're spot on. Are you Canadian yourself? If so we should talk. I've witnessed the BS that goes on marrying/sponsoring one to come and know first hand Dominican friends who solely came to get residency. A lot of factors come into play. Age difference is the biggest flag. I was to the point of doing it myself once and the Dominican woman at the consulate here kinda talked me out of it. All that glitters aint gold.
Yes I am Canadian,68, been going since 2012. I almost stepped in that trap years ago with a young chica,  a few months away and the constant begging for money put an end to that idea fast! Young chicas only want a way out of DR.The older ones want to stay and have a better life there, close to their family.

sosuajefe

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2024, 10:20:05 PM »
100% agree. I don't think the average Dominicana could handle the change of life away from home.

stinqu

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2024, 10:59:46 PM »
I general, Dominicans are family centered, they need the emotionally support system. How ever strong they appear to us, they are emotionally fragile. They do not expect that support from us, but "need" it from their mothers and the women in their family. I've seen it first hand, the contact is constant, hours on the phone in a day, with family.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2024, 09:43:01 AM »
Yes sir. 

When it comes to chicas, mongers get married, have kids, buy cars, buy furniture, buy body enhancements, pay bills, pay rent, buy businesses, hold hands, fight other mongers, eat ass....

Did I leave anything out. Lol
Nah kinda coverederd Everything, you got that right eating ass,,,hehe,f--k you dont have to get married but chicas think your married to them if your doing all that shit for them,,,dont get disapointed by a shitty tastes, if every thing goes sour !

stinqu

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2024, 05:09:38 PM »
No need to buy the cow, just the milk, hehehe.

Fuci76

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2024, 11:39:22 AM »
Forgive the funny topic. But yeah, what's your opinion on the topic, did you get married...have kids? Are there wives who know and accept the lifestyle? Or mongers make excuses to go get some action.

This is not to guilt trip anyone, just taking a rain check on my own life, having just clocked 33, and wondering if it's worth it to get hinged...which would effectively mean the end of my mongering days, at least officially.

NEVER, I repeat NEVER get married. I don't care if she's your long time soulmate, once that piece of paper is signed, she has more than half your entire wealth whenever she wants to call it quits. That's why the divorce rate is so high.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal