global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Places to hangout in on rainy days  (Read 502 times)

bingoman

Places to hangout in on rainy days
« on: April 13, 2024, 05:05:11 AM »
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the amazing intel so far !

The weather forecast during my stay in Sosua is mostly rainy days with like 1 sunny day so far.

what do you do on these kind of days ?

I don't want to be in the room/AirBNB all day and Bailees might get boring after a few days.

Any suggestions ? Thanks !

kingotto1

Re: Places to hangout in on rainy days
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2024, 08:13:18 AM »
Rainy days are rough; depending on how much rain & who I'm with.

I have pulled out an umbrella in the past, hit the streets and picked up something of my liking that was stuck there so her hair won't get wet. I have built a roster so sometimes I shoot out a few texts and have shawty pull up and just chill with her.

If I'm on a trip with people; I'll gauge the mood and then decide;

EX: New Garden has a pool table that you can play there and you can get food/drinks right there as well.

I'll sometimes throw a topic out to talk about that people can jump on to get a fire conversation going.

EX: Would you retire here? Do you want to buy property down here? When is our next trip? 

Viva La Vega

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2024, 10:12:31 AM »
It's easier to hang out in a one/two bedroom apartment with a nice kitchen, a big screen, a covered balcony and an ocean view on a rainy day than it is staying in Hotel Europa.

Stay in the nicest place you can afford in case you get stuck inside for a few days.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2024, 01:39:31 PM »
Hey everyone,

The weather forecast during my stay in Sosua is mostly rainy days with like 1 sunny day so far.

I don't want to be in the room/AirBNB all day and Bailees might get boring after a few days.

With any numbers you get (or already have), you can call one (or more) girls over to kill a lil time during the daytime hrs...

Restaurant/bar hop...good opportunity to get breakfast/lunch/dinner, and sit and post up in a spot, eating, having a few drinks, etc...

As mentioned above, a few places on the strip area have pool tables...Coco Loco restaurant (my go-to... next to Brick City Flames), Jabali Bar (further down Pedro C), and couple other places...

Or plan a day trip someplace that's not raining...

You only have to worry about the day time though.  Rain doesn't stop the night activities.

Ted68

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2024, 11:30:09 PM »
Hey everyone,

I've been caught on a few rainy days myself and go to Flips, Cafe Cubano or Kings..yes, the room can get claustrophobic after a while.

stinqu

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2024, 04:41:56 PM »
Like VIVA said, have a nice place to start with to chill. Just got back today from a month at Garden Condos. Rained 2 x's for 24 hrs. for the month, a few times a couple of hours. I go out between the rain showers, I stay where ever I am until it lets up, them move, no biggie. It can be fun.

bingoman

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2024, 07:09:22 AM »
The situation yesterday was quite bad mid-day due to very heavy rains. I really hope the Sosua Abajo/Maranatha communities dont get affected again.

There were a few girls sitting in the bar at the hotel but looked like the rain had played spoilsport

stinqu

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2024, 01:12:38 PM »
Rainy nights  can be fun if you have an umbrella, bargains to be had, jajajaj

DJ Oldboy

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2024, 06:42:33 PM »
$10 for an umbrella at Playero market should be on your arrival shopping list. Have gotten busy several times just by walking a honey 1 or 2 blocks in a downpour

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal