global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: The bubble butt lift...  (Read 304 times)

airportlizard

The bubble butt lift...
« on: May 14, 2024, 11:26:53 AM »
Most can tell when the "motor" has been souped up, but what separates the true connoisseur from the casual observer is being able to tell at a glance whether it was with implants or fat transfers. This speclmen screams implants. What say you gentlemen?

Coochie93

Re: The bubble butt lift...
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2024, 01:34:10 PM »
Most can tell when the "motor" has been souped up, but what separates the true connoisseur from the casual observer is being able to tell at a glance whether it was with implants or fat transfers. This speclmen screams implants. What say you gentlemen?

have to look at the thighs to see if they match.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2024, 02:51:02 PM »
Implants… It looks terrible because she went too big. Her ass to thigh ratio not working for me.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 02:52:38 PM by nickmirr »
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

Jazzy2019

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2024, 03:34:47 PM »
Implants… It looks terrible because she went too big. Her ass to thigh ratio not working for me.

Yet I constantly see guys pointing and exclaiming in apparent pleasure at those big mal shaped asses. It’s a bit difficult for me to understand the attraction.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2024, 04:57:47 PM »

Yet I constantly see guys pointing and exclaiming in apparent pleasure at those big mal shaped asses. It’s a bit difficult for me to understand the attraction.
Jazzy,
my last trip down, I saw this guy walking with a girl that had the worst ass job ever.. Her legs looked like toothpicks and her ass was the size of a beach ball.. She looked like her ass was funky.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 05:02:44 PM by nickmirr »
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2024, 05:03:23 PM »
Yah gonna need exsta toilet paper to wipe that ass,,,bet its stink and sweaty after one stroll on Pedro cilante.. nah ill pass fake !

Jazzy2019

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2024, 05:04:27 PM »

Jazzy,
my last trip down, I saw this guy walking with a girl that had the worst ass job ever.. Her legs looked like toothpicks and her ass was the size of a beach ball.. She looked like her ass was funky.

😂😂😂

lazy_monger

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2024, 03:10:38 PM »

For same reason so many mofos drink cognac, that's what they see in the videos.

airportlizard

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2024, 04:08:07 PM »
General consensus seems to be donkey butt with chicken thighs, and need a pressure washer to do the job right. Case closed.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2024, 05:05:02 PM »

For same reason so many mofos drink cognac, that's what they see in the videos.

Uhhh, no. I drink cognac because it’s the ideal pairing for a cigar. 🤨

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal