global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: For The love Of Blackbeards  (Read 3373 times)

Silkyslim75

Re: For The love Of Blackbeards
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2023, 08:48:20 AM »
Anyone no the reason Monica or even Nico was Fired?

Stones

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2023, 03:32:36 PM »
I have been there many times and never heard the guys talking about herpes outbreaks, but of course anything is possible. On the other hand, I'd wager that if it is happening at Blackbeards then it is also going on in Sosua. This is what condoms are for.

You probably didn’t hear about, or won’t hear about it, because people tend to minimize what Herpes is by referring to it casually and nicely as “cold sores,” lol. “Oh yeah, she just has a few cold sores, that’s all.” 😆 Yeah, and those cold sores come from Herpes.

Of course it’s happening in Sosua, along with a lot of other things, so condoms are essential, but condoms don’t protect from everything.

So what are you saying? Are you saying mongers should just avoid Blackbeards and Sosua altogether? On the one hand, you say that "condoms are essential," but then you say, "condoms don't protect from everything." I mean, if condoms don't protect you fully, then why wear them at all?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 03:35:16 PM by Stones »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2023, 03:55:47 PM »
Russian Roulette if your raw dogging every thing in sight and rimming chicas culoes,and the snatch too you may get the dose of  the clapp the grip the moster your dick may blow up like a balloon,, not fun,,, covered is recomended but if you get that speacial tested chica raw all the way   !!

PoonTangClan

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2023, 04:39:06 PM »
I have been there many times and never heard the guys talking about herpes outbreaks, but of course anything is possible. On the other hand, I'd wager that if it is happening at Blackbeards then it is also going on in Sosua. This is what condoms are for.

You probably didn’t hear about, or won’t hear about it, because people tend to minimize what Herpes is by referring to it casually and nicely as “cold sores,” lol. “Oh yeah, she just has a few cold sores, that’s all.” 😆 Yeah, and those cold sores come from Herpes.

Of course it’s happening in Sosua, along with a lot of other things, so condoms are essential, but condoms don’t protect from everything.

So what are you saying? Are you saying mongers should just avoid Blackbeards and Sosua altogether? On the one hand, you say that "condoms are essential," but then you say, "condoms don't protect from everything." I mean, if condoms don't protect you fully, then why wear them at all?

Stones, your logic leads me to believe that you’re going raw out there, bro. Come on now. You know better. 😆

Some coverage is always better than no coverage.

PuertoPlataPete

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2023, 06:53:38 PM »

Lots of threads and posts detailing the changes at Blackbeards over the last few months .  Read those and it will be easy to see what is going on

PoonTangClan

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2023, 07:43:46 PM »

Word on the street is that Monica just wanted to move on, and Nico was let go because he had gotten into a bad moto accident that knocked his head up pretty bad to the point where he was suffering from some ongoing cognitive issues.

stinqu

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2023, 07:45:36 PM »
Folks just like Sosua change is  constant ,,Change is constant,Muronu put that in your pipe and smoke it, your therory on why kevins bailing dumping bailees ? are the hoes trashing the place !  well time will tell with BBS and if bailes goes bye bye !
I think he's cashing out! Lots of Chinese money in town and speculators(Russian) lookiing to park dirty money. The loose rules there drive the market, hence, inflation rate almost double the U.S.

Serious Jones

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2023, 11:56:01 AM »
Just came back from the DR....Firs time. Started at Black Beards then went to the Su. TWO DIFFERENT WORLDS. I love the SU....Black Beards was chill tho. I stayed for 3 days. Same Chickas everyday but they were cool to vibe with if you know a little espanol. Food was great. They are doing construction. I would recommend if you want a Melo vibe. I didn't notice any "out breaks"  ;)

INewton

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2023, 05:43:05 PM »
Thank you Serious Jones for the updated report.

I wish you many more happy trips.

JD

Stones

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2023, 07:32:53 PM »

Stones, your logic leads me to believe that you’re going raw out there, bro. Come on now. You know better. 😆

Some coverage is always better than no coverage.

@PoonTangClan,

LOL. I have never mongered bareback. I started mongering right out of high school. Dudes my age were dating. I was mongering. By the time I turned 19 I was buying pussy in the states for $10. WHOLLY f--k!

All that said, I have never been burned via a mongering situation. That means no STD's. That means no pregnancies. That means no encounters with pimps. I could go on but I'll stop right there.

stinqu

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2023, 07:02:38 PM »
Had a long time chica years ago and it was always bareback. She was 43 I was 63 when it ended, met when she was 40, married and not happy. I had a vasectomy 30yrs before, (showed her the scar,lol). It ended because I did not to get married again.There are two types of women that let you go bareback, the ones that truely love you, or the punta getting the extra for it. Only novios and esposos get that, if she puts that out there,she a straight out whore.

INewton

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2023, 12:30:19 AM »
Had a long time chica years ago and it was always bareback. She was 43 I was 63 when it ended, met when she was 40, married and not happy. I had a vasectomy 30yrs before, (showed her the scar,lol). It ended because I did not to get married again.There are two types of women that let you go bareback, the ones that truely love you, or the punta getting the extra for it. Only novios and esposos get that, if she puts that out there,she a straight out whore.

Facts.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2023, 05:20:50 AM »
Bingo ill add to that also the ones that want to make baby, dodged a few bullets  one chica claims the baby was mine  oh oh,,,she had a miscarrige,  yes you has to be care full !

stinqu

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2023, 07:39:13 PM »
Too funny, the first chica I wifed (10-12 YRS AGO) Haitian girl 25, all in 25,000 for 2 weeks, claimed she was prego, sent me a sonogram 6 months later. I sent her a picture of my ball sack with the vasectomy scar and laughed. Still saw her for a few years after that, 2,500 TLN was hard to pass up for that "murder pussy". All though to be honest the last time(4yrs. ago) 2,500 only got me 2 nuts and she gone! Even at 33 still a hard body and murder pussy. Tried to see her last month but she got deported.

Lancer1

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2024, 03:38:58 AM »
Nice report LtDan but ...

Although the report contains valuable information, I too find the lack of punctuation and paragraphs makes it difficult to read.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal