global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Nother Nig Got Got In Colombia  (Read 47600 times)

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
Nother Nig Got Got In Colombia
« on: August 13, 2021, 11:08:04 AM »
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
Re: Nother Nig Got Got In Colombia
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2021, 12:16:15 PM »
SMH...

ST, ST, ST... no TLN, GFE, or any of that shit.  She comes, goes in the room, takes off her clothes, f--ks, and leaves.  PERIOD.

True dat.  No need to cup cake with a joint you can't even have a real convo with

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2021, 12:48:22 PM »
That's how you roll, huh? 🤣🤣

I'd rather nutt on her than nutt on myself lol

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2021, 10:38:24 PM »
Similar thing happened to this dude

Al NYC

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2021, 06:23:11 AM »

Is this also happened in Colombia??

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2021, 07:26:28 AM »

Yessir

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2021, 07:41:35 AM »

Dese Nigs are low hanging fruit in Meddy

https://youtu.be/h6v6eSHjpmM

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2021, 07:46:19 AM »
Fewer guys are dying as a result of scopolamine overdoes, which tells me that the bitches are perfecting their craft.  SMH.

It's good to read that the authorities are at least making an effort to prosecute them when the dude does his part and file a complaint.

I remember that professor that got killed from the drug a couple of years ago.  Losing your phone and money is nothing, but you are right about the more serious issue.  Who knows what long lasting effect the drugs might have or what the people might do while you are unconscious.  For example, taking nude pics of you.  They have all you info, after all.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2021, 08:30:44 AM »
https://youtu.be/EuCmEjB1Cm0

I’m genuinely glad to hear that dude lived to tell the tale, but he really wasn’t moving right. Not at all.

1. Medellin is not really an official “tourist destination,” so it’s not going to have the same police presence (or response) like a place like Cartagena would (and even there, it’s still inadequate). Medellin is the hood barrio. If you decide that you wanna post up in Medellin, you better know what you’re doing.

2. I don’t understand how dudes are going to the barrio (Medellin) without knowing a lick of spanish. Visiting a barrio as a foreign tourist already makes you a target. Not speaking spanish and demonstrating your ignorance, puts that target squarely on your back.

3. Never indulge in heavy drinking with someone you just met, in a private environment. You have SOME protections from being out in public, but privately, if something happens, no one sees anything. There are no witnesses. Since you don’t know who you’re dealing with, it’s safer to be sober.

Dude said he was drinking a lot of wine, but it wasn’t really affecting him. Naa. Wine is wine. Of course some wine is stronger than others, but at the least, alcohol is going to impair your judgment, slow down your reaction time, and interact with other drugs in your system (like scopolamine). Smh.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 08:34:45 AM by PoonTangClan »

lazy_monger

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2021, 09:20:10 AM »

I’m genuinely glad to hear that dude lived to tell the tale, but he really wasn’t moving right. Not at all.

1. Medellin is not really an official “tourist destination,” so it’s not going to have the same police presence (or response) like a place like Cartagena would (and even there, it’s still inadequate). Medellin is the hood barrio. If you decide that you wanna post up in Medellin, you better know what you’re doing.

2. I don’t understand how dudes are going to the barrio (Medellin) without knowing a lick of spanish. Visiting a barrio as a foreign tourist already makes you a target. Not speaking spanish and demonstrating your ignorance, puts that target squarely on your back.

3. Never indulge in heavy drinking with someone you just met, in a private environment. You have SOME protections from being out in public, but privately, if something happens, no one sees anything. There are no witnesses. Since you don’t know who you’re dealing with, it’s safer to be sober.

Dude said he was drinking a lot of wine, but it wasn’t really affecting him. Naa. Wine is wine. Of course some wine is stronger than others, but at the least, alcohol is going to impair your judgment, slow down your reaction time, and interact with other drugs in your system (like scopolamine). Smh.

This is absolutely spot on.  Colombia ain't the DR so move accordingly.  When you get scoped (drugged with scopolamine), you don't look drugged.  You may be out of your mind but to others you look fine and the person that scoped you will be able to take you where they want you to be.  So, the only addendum to what PoonTangClan said is you can get scoped in public.  My boy got scoped in a bar in Parque 93(upscale neighborhood) in Bogota.  Police found him passed out in the street downtown. He got comfortable, he drank from an unattended drink after he came back from the bathroom.

marachi4

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2021, 10:21:56 AM »
Im currently in medellin now been here 3 months and just extended my visa. Let me start out by saying it truly is a very beautiful place the weather is perfect 77-85 low humidity beautiful valley breeze. The majority of people you meet here are very humble and friendly.  Now there are some bad apples.

Rules to Follow

1. Medellin is not sosua.
2. Move like you would in any large city in the usa
3. Never ever take a drink from any one that you didnt see poured yourself
4. Try not to flash jewerly or expensive watches reason being medellin isnt a flashy place even the rich ppl dont dress or look flashy.
5. You will only have problem here if you make yourself look like a target if you have street smarts you will be fine or from a major city like Atl, nyc, miami, chicago etc.
6. If your from a small town or dont have street smarts travel in a group.

Im staying downtown in el centro most ppl will tell you to avoid this area however I love it and the  whore houses are amazing $12 to smash bad bitches. 😂
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 10:26:40 AM by marachi4 »

WorstBehavior

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2021, 10:38:33 AM »

This is absolutely spot on.  Colombia ain't the DR so move accordingly.  When you get scoped (drugged with scopolamine), you don't look drugged.  You may be out of your mind but to others you look fine and the person that scoped you will be able to take you where they want you to be.  So, the only addendum to what PoonTangClan said is you can get scoped in public.  My boy got scoped in a bar in Parque 93(upscale neighborhood) in Bogota.  Police found him passed out in the street downtown. He got comfortable, he drank from an unattended drink after he came back from the bathroom.

yikes. yes poon is correct. i am in medellin right now. Watching these dudes just makes me smh. Learn the local language wherever you go. this travel shit is simple if u follow some simple rules.

first off these dudes need to stop treating these chicks like they friends before they've been vetted. he should've watched her like a hawk and made her ass go where he go.

aint no one ya friend out here....

this shit aint a romantic night in a presidential suite. this shit is business until proven to be otherwise....

MrNavigator

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2021, 12:59:11 PM »
I've said it many times on here....use your same wits you use at home also on your travels. Never think that I'm just on "vacation"!

Second if you don't know how to talk to females at home, on the streets, in bars, stores, clubs or wherever you at ON THE FLY then there is a higher percentage chance of you getting rolled, robbed, drugged, beaten or even KLLED I've seen many DUDES ON HERE say how they don't talk to American women and that they save their money just to buy pussy out of the country or wherever.......you setting yourself up for failure! This dude in the video admitted that he only talks to chicks ONLINE. What kind of lame as shit is that???

Chicks anywhere can tell if you know how to talk to hoes, they don't have to be American. Hoes from Africa, Europe, ,DR, Jamaica, Brazil, Colombia anywhere can scope out a sucker weak dude with NO GAME, money in his pocket and get over. Just because it hasn't happen to you yet just means you haven't met the right one yet.

Stop making excuses for not being able to talk to hoes in your city. If you can't interact with regular females, what makes you think you can girlfriend a whore who only talking to you because you paying for it??! Learn how to talk to chicks in your city, face to face and NOT ONLINE! Stop putting these hoes on pedestals and being intimidated. One hoe says NO keep it moving til one says YES!

PoonTangClan

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2021, 03:04:17 PM »
I've said it many times on here....use your same wits you use at home also on your travels. Never think that I'm just on "vacation"!

Second if you don't know how to talk to females at home, on the streets, in bars, stores, clubs or wherever you at ON THE FLY then there is a higher percentage chance of you getting rolled, robbed, drugged, beaten or even KLLED I've seen many DUDES ON HERE say how they don't talk to American women and that they save their money just to buy pussy out of the country or wherever.......you setting yourself up for failure! This dude in the video admitted that he only talks to chicks ONLINE. What kind of lame as shit is that???

Chicks anywhere can tell if you know how to talk to hoes, they don't have to be American. Hoes from Africa, Europe, ,DR, Jamaica, Brazil, Colombia anywhere can scope out a sucker weak dude with NO GAME, money in his pocket and get over. Just because it hasn't happen to you yet just means you haven't met the right one yet.

Stop making excuses for not being able to talk to hoes in your city. If you can't interact with regular females, what makes you think you can girlfriend a whore who only talking to you because you paying for it??! Learn how to talk to chicks in your city, face to face and NOT ONLINE! Stop putting these hoes on pedestals and being intimidated. One hoe says NO keep it moving til one says YES!

Facts, facts, facts. 💯

PoonTangClan

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2021, 03:06:24 PM »
Just my observation, but the man in the video looks a little off, socially awkward.  I guess that's why he only talks to women online.

True, dude does look a little off, but maybe he’s still suffering from long term effects of being drugged. He could’ve gotten scoped with some additional additives. I think he might’ve mentioned that somewhere in his video as well, that he’s still f--ked up. Smh.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal