global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Why I am not sold on Cartagena  (Read 3150 times)

Bat Man

Re: Why I am not sold on Cartagena
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2023, 07:07:43 PM »

3) I went to 3 night clubs.  I heard a lot of folks talk about Delerium.  I didn’t like it at all.  Wall to wall brothers and hip hop all night.  It really made me feel like I was back in the states.  I didn’t see many girls that stood out there either.  Space was a solid club to me.  Mix of hip hop, reggaeton, dembow…some solid girls.  Reminds me to Classicos.  Then there was Dolce Vita.  This is were the real high end girls are with that Colombia look (fake tits, fake ass, injections, etc.). I was quoted up to $300 here.

Damn, I would if folks realize how much $300 USD is worth in Colombia, that’s crazy. Quality Colombianas in Santo Domingo on Skokka can be had for way less than that.

This is another plus to the DR it's a clearing house of Latin women. I've knocked off Cubans, Vennies and Colombianas in SD.

You can go to DR and choose not to deal with Dominican women if you want.

Bat Man

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2023, 07:09:33 PM »
If I wanted to pay American prices and see n----s ballin out I would go to a stripclub. Minus the scop.

Word up, say what you want about Starlets in New York now that Cardi B became a rapper you shouldn't get drugged.

Stones..

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2023, 07:42:56 PM »
What's the safety factor in Cartagena? More dangerous as compared to Sosua or not much difference?

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2023, 10:25:49 PM »
What's the safety factor in Cartagena? More dangerous as compared to Sosua or not much difference?

I stayed in the center city and was walking the streets at all hours of the night.  Never felt unsafe walking in the streets.  My main concern was being drugged by a girl because I hear that happens often.

Al NYC

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2023, 05:55:07 AM »

Never been to Cartagena, but after reading countless reports, I can easily say that Cartagena is more dangerous than Sosua.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2023, 09:10:22 AM »
I’ve been going to DR since 2014.  I will never forget my first time walking into Classicos and feeling like a rockstar. I instantly fell in love with DR.  I think we all can agree that since 2017 Sosua has been on a decline.  Around that same time a lot of my friends gave up on DR and went to Colombia and haven’t looked back.  I headed to Cartagena with mixed feelings.  Part of me excited because all my friends who went to Colombia went back immediately and never returned to DR, and part of me still feels like DR as a whole is a dope vibe ( not just Sosua).

I just wanted to give a little background…but here are the specifics why I was not sold on Cartagena:

1) 95% of the people in Sosua are f--king or getting f--ked.  The other 5 percent of the people feel awkward in Sosua. In Cartagena 95% of the people are families, people with their kids, and couples. As a “monger” I felt awkward talking to hoes while all these civilians watch..at late night is wasn’t that akward.

2) all my sessions was pay upfront, covered bj, and nothing stood out about any session.

3) I went to 3 night clubs.  I heard a lot of folks talk about Delerium.  I didn’t like it at all.  Wall to wall brothers and hip hop all night.  It really made me feel like I was back in the states.  I didn’t see many girls that stood out there either.  Space was a solid club to me.  Mix of hip hop, reggaeton, dembow…some solid girls.  Reminds me to Classicos.  Then there was Dolce Vita.  This is were the real high end girls are with that Colombia look (fake tits, fake ass, injections, etc.). I was quoted up to $300 here.

4) too much aggravation planning. From NYC there are limited direct flights and the direct flights they do have is super expensive.  I flew Avianca down and they have the tightest seats ever.  Copa on the return was much better.  Also finding a chica friendly Airbnb was another battle.

Before anybody gets their panties in a bunch this is MY personal opinion.  I know a lot of people will not agree with me.  Trust me I know dudes who go every month now and have not returned to DR…but I will not be one of them.

I would basically agree and say that this👆report is kinda accurate.

Don’t get me wrong, I had a heckuva great time in Cartagena and had some fantastic sessions with some gorgeous girls for less than the asking price (inside and outside the clubs), but it takes a LOT of effort to make that shit go your way.

People say that Cartagena is overrun, but I didn’t really see that, because the factors that the OP listed are a big deterrent to repeated travel there for most.

If you want to truly have a great time in Cartagena, you’re gonna have to put in a whole lotta work.

lazy_monger

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2023, 09:34:03 AM »
You are correct PTC.  The reality is, with so many newbies going all over the girls are going to be asking for way more than dudes should be paying because sometimes they will get it.  Negotiation has always been part of the game and some guys are better at it than others.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 12:04:28 PM by lazy_monger »

Jazzy2019

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2023, 11:32:28 AM »
You are correct PTG.  The reality is, with so many newbies going all over the girls are going to be asking for way more than dudes should be paying because sometimes they will get it.  Negotiation has always been part of the game and some guys are better at it than others.

This is a fundamental truth whenever you’re dealing with freelancers. That’s why I find it odd that so many here claim that you should simply tell a chick what you’re going to pay and never negotiate a price. What I find interesting is that this philosophy seems to only apply to the DR while folks don’t make the same claim about Columbia.

murano2010

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2023, 12:57:01 AM »
You are correct PTG.  The reality is, with so many newbies going all over the girls are going to be asking for way more than dudes should be paying because sometimes they will get it.  Negotiation has always been part of the game and some guys are better at it than others.

This is a fundamental truth whenever you’re dealing with freelancers. That’s why I find it odd that so many here claim that you should simply tell a chick what you’re going to pay and never negotiate a price. What I find interesting is that this philosophy seems to only apply to the DR while folks don’t make the same claim about Columbia.
You may have oversimplified what you read, or not given credit where credit is due.  I recall reading many statements of guys claiming they will initiate letting a chick know what they are willing to pay.   I dont recall any of them claiming that involves never negotiating.  What you may have failed to grasp, is that many guys use informing a chick what they are willing to pay,  to offset the possibility of a chick busting out with telling a guy she wants $100 and up for ST.

In essence, if a dude makes a reasonable offer, and the chick refuses, she is the one demonstrating not willing to negotiate.  Not the dude.  If the dude offers the chick a way to contact him if she changes her mind, that is another form of negotiating on his part.     

The other thing to take into consideration in that strategy, it's easier and more practical for a guy to negotiate up from his offer in increments of 500 to 1000 pesos, than negotiate down from some ridiculous amount like $150 to $300.    The idea is for a guy to take some sort of control of the negotiations to be on better footing.   Nobody said negotiations stops just because people dont settle on the terms on 1st meeting.  Negotiations can be ongoing.   

I suspect you are in favor of women that exercise their right to refuse what a man is offering or willing to pay.  And these women reserve the right to be unwilling to negotiate further.    I surely hope you dont have a double standard when it comes to men refusing a womans offer or expectation? 

I feel men also have the right of choosing not to negotiate further.  I say that, because I know some guys do use double standards when it comes to what women are entitled to vs what men are entitled to. 

Meaning for enough guys, it's always ok for women to refuse a mans offer, not budge and not negotiate, and deep down they act like, it's not ok for a man to refuse a chicks offer and not make an effort to negotiate.   

He's expected to be flexible and understanding when it comes to her demands or expectations, whereas women are treated differently.   They are considered exempt from considering mens demands or expectations.   Fortunately, some men dont devalue other men over women like that.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 01:09:03 AM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2023, 01:45:27 AM »
What I find interesting is that this philosophy seems to only apply to the DR while folks don’t make the same claim about Columbia.

This is an interesting statement.  I'd like to offer some perspective here.  It seems like you are saying that guys that take the initiative of telling chicks what they are willing to pay, and they never negotiate according to you,  this "seems" to only apply to the DR, but these guys dont make those claims about Colombia.   

Could one reason be, those guys have more history dealing with DR chicks over the years than women in Colombia?  Could it be that Colombia has more casa like establishments than the DR, where the market price model sort of sets the standard?   

Potentially making having to negotiate, less of an issue.   Could it be that the chicks in the DR do not match the overall quality of the women in Colombia?  Not just in appearance but in how they carry themselves?   Point being, many DR women, especially in Sosua dont carry themselves like they deserve to be paid $100 or more.   

So when guys encounter women in the DR coming at them like that, enough guys are hesitant to kick out that kind of money for a chick that may be nothing more than a cute hoodrat.   

Maybe Colombia has more options when it comes to p4p?  For chicks and for mongers?  Supply and demand, with competition being the driving force can change how chicks or mongers operate.   
« Last Edit: March 25, 2023, 02:06:23 AM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

Bat Man

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2023, 11:11:14 AM »
What I find interesting is that this philosophy seems to only apply to the DR while folks don’t make the same claim about Columbia.

This is an interesting statement.  I'd like to offer some perspective here.  It seems like you are saying that guys that take the initiative of telling chicks what they are willing to pay, and they never negotiate according to you,  this "seems" to only apply to the DR, but these guys dont make those claims about Colombia.   

Could one reason be, those guys have more history dealing with DR chicks over the years than women in Colombia?  Could it be that Colombia has more casa like establishments than the DR, where the market price model sort of sets the standard?   

Potentially making having to negotiate, less of an issue.   Could it be that the chicks in the DR do not match the overall quality of the women in Colombia?  Not just in appearance but in how they carry themselves?   Point being, many DR women, especially in Sosua dont carry themselves like they deserve to be paid $100 or more.   

So when guys encounter women in the DR coming at them like that, enough guys are hesitant to kick out that kind of money for a chick that may be nothing more than a cute hoodrat.   

Maybe Colombia has more options when it comes to p4p?  For chicks and for mongers?  Supply and demand, with competition being the driving force can change how chicks or mongers operate.   

Its a combonation of three things:

1 the Casa culture smart dudes (Im not one of them) Deal with Casa girls exclusively In Colombia in the nice areas theres usually at least one Casa or Massage Parlor this is not counting 3 to 1 girl spots where a chick just rents out a place to hoe out of.
2. The presentation, again unless you're talking low bottom street rats Colombians in general have more money more education and more urbanizited.  In sosua you might come across a chick from Montellano Again unless dealing with low rent hoes the vast majority of
Colombian hoes are from a big city
Not to mention that Colombian BBL's look more natural because the ones that get them actually need them
Add in the fitness and nutrition culture in Colombia and they seem worth more because they put more effort in their appearance.
3 Experience More mongers are used to Dominican hoes There is a hook up culture in the DR in any place that a monger is likely to be and the places where a monger is less likely to be if you have any connections someone will offer the local Thot if she doesnt propsition you.

Look at Sosua a smart monger could catch a desparate newbie fresh off the bus and get a deal
In Colombia obviously fresh newbies enter the gsme everyday but it wouldnt be obvious to even a vet exactly where to find newbies in Colombia

One other thing is the fear factor the pussy on PC is freelance. The same is true in Colombia but especially if the monger is new the chica could insinuate that she can coorral a crew of cocaine cowboys to clap you

Tex1988

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2023, 12:51:23 PM »

1 the Casa culture smart dudes (Im not one of them) Deal with Casa girls exclusively In Colombia in the nice areas theres usually at least one Casa or Massage Parlor this is not counting 3 to 1 girl spots where a chick just rents out a place to hoe out of.
2. The presentation, again unless you're talking low bottom street rats Colombians in general have more money more education and more urbanizited.  In sosua you might come across a chick from Montellano Again unless dealing with low rent hoes the vast majority of
Not to mention that Colombian BBL's look more natural because the ones that get them actually need them
Add in the fitness and nutrition culture in Colombia and they seem worth more because they put more effort in their appearance.
3 Experience More mongers are used to Dominican hoes There is a hook up culture in the DR in any place that a monger is likely to be and the places where a monger is less likely to be if you have any connections someone will offer the local Thot if she doesnt propsition you.

Look at Sosua a smart monger could catch a desparate newbie fresh off the bus and get a deal
In Colombia obviously fresh newbies enter the gsme everyday but it wouldnt be obvious to even a vet exactly where to find newbies in Colombia

One other thing is the fear factor the pussy on PC is freelance. The same is true in Colombia but especially if the monger is new the chica could insinuate that she can coorral a crew of cocaine cowboys to clap you

Gotta disagree with you on that one. BBLs and boob jobs going from skinny to big looks way more unnatural than going from big to small.

Bat Man

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2023, 02:44:12 PM »

Gotta disagree with you on that one. BBLs and boob jobs going from skinny to big looks way more unnatural than going from big to small.

It depends on how much of an ass Man you are.  I'm not a BBL fan in general but a flat ass is intolerable for me.

The DR killed off all it's indigenous population in 30 years, There's plenty of indigenous people walking around Colombia.

You got the classic indigenous build of square face square chest and square ass that's not gonna appeal to guys like me so If you need it get it.

The DR is way more Afro mixed than Colombia so never see truly narrow assed women there so when a Dominicana adds 40 pounds of fix a flat to an already Fat ass they look crazy. Colombianas sometimes go oveboard but it rare.

For example I'm in the land of #CaliCurves if a white Colombiana is lacking she fixes it with sqauts or surgury but you almost never see a Afro Colombiana rocking a fake phatty because they don't need them.

flappygilmore007

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2023, 02:43:37 PM »
To get the most out of Cartagena and Colombia in general you NEED basic spanish. Think 4-5 year old level lol
If you stick to clock tower and the 3 clubs, you have to understand that 99% of the women you're dealing with are going to be Venezuelans or Colombians traveling to CTG specifically to get a bag.

To get GFE you have to tell them what you want and then either pay up, or take time to build a short relationship.
Problem I feel with CTG is these ignant ass girls will see a weekend warrior give one of their home girls $200 USD then they think they deserve that too.

Colombians have a high % of bad mismatch bbl in my opinion. Skinny thighs with a  bubble because they naturally petit.

Thick girls are my groove so I need to hit DR ASAP.

justin_credible

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2023, 05:52:46 PM »
I am comparing both Sosua to Cartagena, since I have visited both in less than 6 months. Carty 3 times, Sosua 1.

Positives of Cartagena

1. Way more to do in Cartagena
2.Cheaper food options
3. Because of it's size, it's going to have way more women that YOU like and legit 9 out of 10 baddies in those clubs 

Negatives:

-Arrangements can be tricky because many establishments do not accept guests
- You gotta know your Spanish or put your work in the negotiations with your roster. If you don't have a roster and don't speak Spanish, it's not impossible to have a good time you'll need to work slightly harder. I know almost no Spanish but am learning and I did decent. I only met 2 women who could speak decent English.
- Temps are Hot hot hot.
- Service is pretty standard unless you find a "special one" and have some connection. There's not a hookup culture like DR.
- The venders/ rappers are annoying as hell and Hollywood beach is a Ripoff. You will not have 5 minutes to relax, so if you want relaxation do not go there.
- Way more of a night game , but I did pull a couple in the early morning.

I actually found the service to be slightly better in Sosua overall but did find myself a super cool girl who for 300k let me have her the WHOLE NIGHT, and I never got that type of deal in the Su. So, yeah, if you put in the work, the girls are there but the confirmed baddies at the club at night.

I did not meet many new Americans on this trip, so there's not the "brotherhood" factor of Sosua and Sosua beach is a place you can relax without harassment. 

Even with everything being said, I'm pretty sure I prefer Cartagena. Sosua had cheaper girls and better service, but all you need to find is 1 or 2 vennies who you connect with that provides that.  I haven't even begun to scratch the service and to visit the outskirts of the city other than BocaGrande/Walled city, but when I Spanish get's better I will. You can also have a better GFE in Carty because there is more things to do if you're into that.

If you want constant pound town for cheap? Choose Sosua.

In short, if you're a newbie get your feet wet in Sosua and use that as you're training wheels. If you're satisfied with it, stay.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal