global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Have you ever told a chica that her sex game was trash?  (Read 1731 times)

Bravo1818

Have you ever told a chica that her sex game was trash?
« on: April 20, 2023, 04:00:26 PM »
There was a trip reported that was posted on Mondy (Not sure why the member took it down).  In the report he mentioned that after a session the girl asked for a tip and he told her that she wasnt any good.  It made me laugh because I have had a number of pitiful sessions in the Dr but never straight told the girl to her face that the sex was terrible.  Or that the "Leche Poppi" mantra was a turn off, I just pay them to leave and make a mental note to never get with them in the future. 

I was wondering if any members have ever just been blunt and told a girl that she should go pursue another profession?

Jazzy2019

Re: Have you ever told a chica that her sex game was trash?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2023, 04:07:35 PM »
I’ve been tempted to say “tu toto es busura”, but have declined to do so. The furthest I’ve come so far is to tell them that they’re no very good at sex.

Travelguy90

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2023, 05:14:47 PM »
Yes, I go out of the way to let them know. Sometimes they suck, or may purposefully give shit service. I ask for clarification, and let them know why a tip and/or moto isn’t paid for. One Chica I busted down for 1500, aged a lot better as she’s older 23 instead of 19-20, and so far I only see her in SD now instead of Sosua. We still talk on and off, so I don’t think there’s hard feelings. I mainly told her “I’m paying you for a service, and you’re deliberately sabotaging it. I’m gonna get my leche one way or another so stop making things difficult because this session sucks but I’m not terminating it early.” I f--ked her into submission but told her it was trash because it took too long
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

cknice11

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2023, 06:04:30 PM »
Hell yeah I do. Of you don't pay they gone make a fuss. So if I didn't get the value I paid for I'm a let them know.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2023, 07:50:59 PM »
Yup its a learning curve after enough bum sessions you learn to vett and vibe cull the sub par  chicas If enough chicas got the message perhaps they would put some efort into to makeing you happy !not so much with rat ratchette ones !

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2023, 08:02:47 PM »
I don’t tell them…I just stop f--king them, make sure she sees that I didn’t cum, pay her and keep it moving.  I’d rather take the L on the $60 than waste a nut.

Natilyfe

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2023, 09:48:19 PM »
And it's crazy because they usually the ones trying to get you to repeat lmao

El_lobo00

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2023, 06:45:59 AM »
There was a trip reported that was posted on Mondy (Not sure why the member took it down).  In the report he mentioned that after a session the girl asked for a tip and he told her that she wasnt any good.  It made me laugh because I have had a number of pitiful sessions in the Dr but never straight told the girl to her face that the sex was terrible.  Or that the "Leche Poppi" mantra was a turn off, I just pay them to leave and make a mental note to never get with them in the future. 

I was wondering if any members have ever just been blunt and told a girl that she should go pursue another profession?

I have more blocked contacts than regular ones in my whatspp for a reason. I take pleasure in letting putas know their service is trash, especially the ones who ask for propina without providing great service (great hygiene, tight toto, solid GFE, CIM etc).

And it's crazy because they usually the ones trying to get you to repeat lmao

^^^ 🎯
Very accurate post, it boggles my mind how they expect to get repeat business yet provide poor service. To be honest, a lot of them are just straight up lazy

As I have said in another thread, it leads me to believe not enough guys are “holding the line” when it comes to chica misbehavior.

https://takemebacktososua.com/index.php?topic=15269.msg294773#msg294773
« Last Edit: April 21, 2023, 07:00:25 AM by Thelobe2022 »

Trick Dice

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2023, 08:04:34 AM »
Yes, I go out of the way to let them know. Sometimes they suck, or may purposefully give shit service. I ask for clarification, and let them know why a tip and/or moto isn’t paid for. One Chica I busted down for 1500, aged a lot better as she’s older 23 instead of 19-20, and so far I only see her in SD now instead of Sosua. We still talk on and off, so I don’t think there’s hard feelings. I mainly told her “I’m paying you for a service, and you’re deliberately sabotaging it. I’m gonna get my leche one way or another so stop making things difficult because this session sucks but I’m not terminating it early.” I f--ked her into submission but told her it was trash because it took too long

So are the sessions timed or just when you leche. Cause if it’s timed I’m definitely gon keep going

sosuajefe

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2023, 08:08:01 AM »
When a chica tries to give me the ol "leech papi" I stop I do me. She doesn't dictate my time or leche. If she aint happy she can leave for 1000.

Al NYC

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2023, 05:15:36 PM »
I’ve never told a girl that her sex game was trash, I just don’t go out with them again and ignore them. I think they get the message.

ToToMarauder

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2023, 08:27:02 PM »
Yes, I was upfront with shorty about my disappointment with the advertising she had done - to put it simply, it didn't meet my expectations. As it has been mentioned previously, the "toto was no bueno" experience was quite subpar, which is partially due to my poor judgment while consuming too much alcohol. I could tell she was a bit taken aback by my honesty when i told her. Thankfully, her services were relatively inexpensive and I only lost around 50 US dollars. It is what it is, and I have definitely learned a lesson from this experience.
binary thinking at its best

Travelguy90

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2023, 10:03:38 PM »

So are the sessions timed or just when you leche. Cause if it’s timed I’m definitely gon keep going
Depends on what you negotiated and the chica. If a chica gives up after 5 minutes and there’s no leche, I’m not paying. Sometimes it’s 30 minutes, sometimes a leche n sometimes a full session so multiple leches included
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2023, 06:25:18 AM »

Its like an egg timer  Yup once you bust a nut game over, no cuddleing no pillow talk , it's up  out of bed  as your dick still dripping and splash a cup of water on the toto and out the door,THIS IS WHY YOU VIBE AND VETT !

2Up

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2023, 07:16:16 AM »
If the session is trash I will let them know.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal