global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Sosua not worth it anymore  (Read 11751 times)

Bat Man

Re: Sosua not worth it anymore
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2023, 07:02:58 PM »
I just finished spending nearly a month in Sosua. I did enjoy my time, but sosua has been spiraling downward since PPP loans and Covid-19. Prices continue to increase while quality decreases. 3-4K request are denied and you can still negotiate downwards, however that may be a reduction in quality or enthusiasm from the chicas. Many are time wasters and boring outside of smashing because of their personality not developed much(smartphones reduce attention span, you can see it in the different age brackets) so no actual high level conversations unless she’s 30+. The 19-21 year olds aren’t dumb, logic and critical thinking isn’t there unfortunately, or their priorities are thrown off.

I can stay a week in Sosua MAX without getting bored. A month for me would be overkill and Sosua is nothing but a small mediocre hoe-town.  I'm extremely surprised that 3-4k prices were denied. Normally 3500 for me was more than enough, but maybe things have changed in the last 6 months. There are 3 facts about Sosua.

1. The quality is down
2. The GFE is pretty much nonexistent
3. Prices are increasing on everything (this may just be global inflation)

I'm not going to comment on service, because I believe that's always hit or miss. Personally, I've always had solid service with the exception of a couple of star fishes. I'm just curious if there is a lack of Haitian chikas with the current crackdown? Without Haitians, it doesn't keep the local Dominicans honest in service or price. Could that be the issue? I suggest to newbies (not you poontang) to get a decent roster of girls and don't be afraid to rotate the cycle every time you go there. Your first trip should be no more than one week max, especially if you just plan on staying in Sosua.

You are onto something about the under 30 women crowd. I hate to be mean, but they are dumb as rocks and have no concept of rational thinking even if it is to their benefit. You'd think, that a foreigner who makes 10X their annual income would have them foaming at the mouth and at least pretend to give a damn and at least provide good service and try to make them happy but naaaaw. They figure there are plenty of suckers out there or they just don't give a damn.

Attitudes are better in Asia and Africa and I soon plan on spending my time/dollars there.
i wasn’t really getting rejected but I wasn’t climbing to spend 3000+ in general, I did have a few who stood on $100 which is an additional 50% of 4K so I definitely passed as 4K was the ceiling for damn well all guys who weren’t rookies. Artificial inflation of pussy in a saturated market for a fake body or cute face mediocre body was a no no that had me knowing I wasn’t coming back.

It’s inflation everywhere but Brazil, Mexico and Colombia isn’t such a stark contrast unless you go to a super tourist spot, so it’s a Sosua exploit idiots things. Casa Valeria and Sosua Inn likely increased their prices im guessing. Had the opportunity to see the new club opening next to chez Montreal and passed due to overall dissatisfaction. Shit had mess semi pessimistic in paradise my last few days. GDP matters but when you think of the price hike in other places while in Sosua, you find yourself on google, booking and Airbnb comparing prices of items and amenities and their former prices. I was cutting my teeth more times than I wanted or asking “is gratuity include in the bill? I don’t like my bills padded so don’t give me just a final number as tjje prices not making sense to me”

It’s local Haitians but the numbers are down. Like the girls who are always there are still there, but a fair amount are in Haiti or missing in action the entire time. I didn’t really see an influx of new chics like there was in march. I don’t even need to comment on the 19-21 ages lol you already know

Now I really think your my guy Justin dude is like the Alan Greenspan of Pussy, Homie takes in account the price of Oil the price per liter of gasoline and taxes and gratuities.

When I told him What does the price of oil do with the price of pussy in Sosua he said it all matters, He tries to forecast the exchange rates in the countries he goes to.

Justin does update Expatistan.com and Numbeo.com Do you do that? I finally got it afterwhile It's hard to justify paying way more for lower quality and quantity.

I gotta know what did it for you to cross Jaco beach off the list? I know a broke ass expat who's there right now.
Im not Justin, but I like the way he thinks. Life’s about numbers ultimately, I used GDP as a tool and indicator not for causality. Don’t know any of those sites, but now considering it. Cost of living is why I’m not going back to Costa Rica. Cool but not worth the price.

Can anyone give me some advice on where to go instead? Like, I went to Sosua twice now. I want to go back to the DR next month before high season gets too high priced, but my god Sosua was boring AF. Even talking to the guys is boring AF here. Like I go to the clubs here and no one has game everyone sitting around on their phone wtf. I rather go to Tijuana for partying, but I definitely felt more comfortable on the streets in Sosua and it was easier to get weed. So my question is, where 1) it's really chill and less aggressive than Sosua. the people there are crazy ngl. 2) chill that has many hotels that are extremely guest friendly so I can just Tinder 3) friendly towards people that speak broken Spanish 4) safe . I don't want to give up on the DR because the flights are easy. Cabarete? Santiago? Terrenas? Puerto Plata??

But yea, I agree. Seems like I started going to Sosua 10 years late. Feels bad.
If you insist on DR Cabarete and Puerto Plata aren’t bad, not easy to navigate but better stores and restaurants. You won’t keep seeing the same people over and over also. Santiago is big, so be prepared for time consuming traffic and everything 15-30 minutes away from you. Las terranas is Cabarete but more Europeans a richer city in Samana that lacks a beach but has a boardwalk, and is 3-6hrs away. I’d prefer Medellin/Bogota/Tijuana/Rio to DR now if flight prices were the same

GDP is an excellent starting indicator from my experience I'd say that a country needs over 3 million people and or a GDP of around 100 million to be comfortable.

Less than 3 million and the country is too small to have hoes hoe anonomously way less than 100 million unless you a value pioneer monger willing to criss cross the earth for cut rate cooch living in cold water hotel rooms and eating local actually mongering in say Laos is more expensive than mongering in Thailand overall.

I used to laugh at my buddy Just for devoting all of that time analyzing minute details and strategies for getting mas barrato box but then again I got 1500 posts  on a whore board so who's the obsessed one here?

Frankly you should put thought into where you take your vacations for example you could hear that you can get 10 dollar TLN's in Madegascar but if you factor in the flight costs staying in acceptable western style accomodations and eating western style imported food now the math of paying that 10 goes up vs. hitting Sosua even if you pay 4k per smash.

I could go into super detail but for starters Sosua is a special case since girls come their to hustle so it's different than a SD semi pro who's trying to supplement her income.

In situations like that it's important to know what she's hoeing for.  Usually a semi with a legimate job is hoeing because she got into a money jam because she prioritized her wants and needs a monger to pay for her needs meaning she needs help on her rent because she bought a new phone or something It's important to know generally what things cost and the easiest way to ballpark that is to go to Expatistan.com
https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/comparison/orlando/santiago-de-los-caballeros?

or Numbeo.comhttps://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United+States&country2=Dominican+Republic&city1=Orlando%2C+FL&city2=Santiago+de+los+Caballeros&tracking=getDispatchComparison

Both are open source cost of living platforms that are updated by the public. I stongly encourage you to contribute to the price list.

basically what Justin is doing is trying to aggregate the Big Mac index https://www.economist.com/big-mac-index

But instead of using a Big Mac he's using pussy basically he's calculating the cost of pussy in certain areas based on how much it costs to get from Florida to wherever the pussy is cheapest and easiest to obtain.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 07:05:49 PM by Bat Man »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2023, 07:22:28 PM »
Correct on the haitains, there not abundant.with the border closures, gangs in haiti,makeing ease of travel in haiti it self dangerous  And being targeted by DR cops,haitians are havieng a hard time,,You got that right things are going up globally,I found food cost was about the same as the USA albeit this is buying food at playjero, and not local colmodos or in bulk lets say Jumbos in POP,  Now as a far as chica prices, them quoting 100 -200 USD is coookou, sure a slight increase but not what there asking, GFE ,Hmmm they or most just do short time make more $$ less work,,,,,Sure you can get GFE thats if you have a good trusted repeat chica or if you find a newbie or a recommended chica from one of your repeats, TElla chica net works can be good. As far as the high season, it remains to be seen,,,,Im from the NE part of the staes and ill try and do 30-60 days during the winter,,,go from vacay mode to local mode,meaning live like a local, go easy on the pussy, do other non hoe things,,,,carry on sirs !be safe !

Considering what's going on in your state is everything alright? Hopefully no one you know got hurt?
Sir its insane wht happen i Lewiston Me, its just a hick town with under 10000 residents, be  safe   !

Bat Man

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2023, 07:26:18 PM »
There are many factors that come into play when it comes to P4P prices since essentially it costs a woman nothing to sell snatch it's basically all profit she can easily do a fire sale or raise prices easily based on demand or lack there of.

For example there's the sunk costs of accomodations food and transport that usually the majority of a travelers budget most mongers fail to take this into account and it's the main reason why despite the The Su is Dead B talk it will never die because the price of the flight is usually cheap.

But Justin takes into account the weather rainy season leads to less demand especially when it's actually raining so less competition; Less demand, lower prices.

He also said that Meddy hoes beg for dates more meaning they ask for more repeats over his 6 to 8 week trips on one hand even Su vets say I deal with my regulars so chica quality doesn't matter because I f--k my carefully vetted and trusted regulars.

The downside is that sounds more like a girlfriend who cheats or sugar daddy situation when the idea is usually to nosh on new nookie. But being johnny on the spot with say a full fridge grants you goodwill and leverage. So when a regular requests a date to buy food it would help to know that to feed a family of 4 for 2 weeks in Medellin is about 40 dollars strata 3 or 4 (local middle class areas)  Light bill is around 100K or 25 bucks and rent for a 4 bedroom is about 266.

Just says that generally Su hoes demand more propinas after the date and everyone has seen inexperienced mongers with a demon in the villa starting to wreck shop after she demands a higher price.

Granted there's many ways to avoid this but if you take her to a smash pad or get her out of the room by buying breakfast you have to factor that into the cost of P4P in Sosua.

After adding cost of Propinas ( should you pay them) and the flight accomodations, food transport and etc. divided by the hour is the actual pussy price.

Once you make that calculation now he can decide if this or that place is "worth it".
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 11:03:32 PM by Bat Man »

Bat Man

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2023, 07:28:19 PM »
Correct on the haitains, there not abundant.with the border closures, gangs in haiti,makeing ease of travel in haiti it self dangerous  And being targeted by DR cops,haitians are havieng a hard time,,You got that right things are going up globally,I found food cost was about the same as the USA albeit this is buying food at playjero, and not local colmodos or in bulk lets say Jumbos in POP,  Now as a far as chica prices, them quoting 100 -200 USD is coookou, sure a slight increase but not what there asking, GFE ,Hmmm they or most just do short time make more $$ less work,,,,,Sure you can get GFE thats if you have a good trusted repeat chica or if you find a newbie or a recommended chica from one of your repeats, TElla chica net works can be good. As far as the high season, it remains to be seen,,,,Im from the NE part of the staes and ill try and do 30-60 days during the winter,,,go from vacay mode to local mode,meaning live like a local, go easy on the pussy, do other non hoe things,,,,carry on sirs !be safe !

Considering what's going on in your state is everything alright? Hopefully no one you know got hurt?
Sir its insane wht happen i Lewiston Me, its just a hick town with under 10000 residents, be  safe   !

Yeah that's f--ked up it's crazy the world we live in today where you could be shot going bowling.

I think I had a solider from Maine I'll give him a call. I defenitely had a solider from Berlin New Hampshire.

Bat Man

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2023, 07:38:48 PM »

Look, I'm not expert, but everything is about getting as close to local price as possible, dealing with the best-looking girls with best service and readily available at my calling. From my understanding Thailand, Philippines, and many African countries fit that bill if you're going strictly on price or lodging, flight, all in costs.

What bothers me about Thailand and Africa is the time to get to those countries. Time is money (some would say more valuable), and when you're literally spending 1 day to get there and 1 day to get accustomed to it, is it really worth it? In my eyes, you gotta stay weeks and frankly lots of people don't have that amount of time, unless you're retired.

Sosua is great because, assuming you land in pop, everything is spoon-fed for you in a flash. The culture caters and welcomes brothers, everything is walking distance, and tail is there 24-7, even if the quality is suspect with a little work, you'll find someone. All you need to find is 2 or 3 that YOU find attractive, and you'll be OK. Yes, most reports are disappointed but there's always that line "I still had a good time."

With that being said, it's always good to branch off so things don't get stale or slow down the number of times you go. Every 100 days satisfies my cravings, but some brothers tend to kill the golden goose and spend too much time there or they go too soon. Let that tension build!!

I want to put everything in perspective here. Sosua is still better than pretty much any place in USA if you want easy access to tail. Remember that during the next time you're on a date and shell out 85$ for a peck on the cheek at the end of the night.

Pro tip- Use the strength of the American dollar to your favor and always pay with the currency of the country you're going!!!

The main allure of Sosua is it's proximity to the states and your proximitity to the action. You can literally point n Click to Sosua then Point n click to a bitch you met in Bailee's.

TheRealDallas

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2023, 07:54:28 PM »
All facts ☝🏾

Also as a married man with unlimited buns, the ever increasing costs compounded with zero nightlife killed it for me. I’m not there to just fucc, I’m there to have fun.

It’s like the powers that be are further turning it into what they didn’t want whilst generating less revenue.

All the closures did was decrease overall town funds, girls still gonna sell ass

Bat Man

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2023, 08:26:40 PM »
All facts ☝🏾

Also as a married man with unlimited buns, the ever increasing costs compounded with zero nightlife killed it for me. I’m not there to just fucc, I’m there to have fun.

It’s like the powers that be are further turning it into what they didn’t want whilst generating less revenue.

All the closures did was decrease overall town funds, girls still gonna sell ass

That's another thing we have to assume that Sosua is responding to market forces. It has a great swimmable beach yet few water sports because it's not prioritized. You want to go surfing go to Caberete.

You want to smash a ton of hoes go to Sosua.

Bat Man

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2023, 10:58:42 PM »
I forgot to add why smaller poorer countries are more expensive. They're more expensive because they lack a local middle class to buy shit like western style food and hotel rooms so that means that there's usually on mid range options it's either the local equivalent of Motel 6 or the local eqivalent of the Waldorf Astoria where literally world leaders stay when they visit.

So you wnt either a country with a middle class/ rich and or massive tourism so that there's competition for the demand.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2023, 03:51:28 PM by Bat Man »

Bat Man

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2023, 11:11:30 PM »
Free Game on how to bag semi and non pros.

Use social media not the dating apps or at least not Tinder. One way Just finds fresh bitches is he looks at economical grocery store chains, malls, clothing stores, universities and local night clubs and he sees choice women that follow or friend those businesses then friend or follow them in a burner accounts.  After awhile the algorithm will suggest women to you friend follow and DM them. If he's not sure they're hoes he'll just say he's comming to town on a work project and he's looking to hire someone on a part time basis or needs a friend to show him around.

Now he has a network of locals that he can deal with when on the ground that with knowledge of what things cost and an offer to pay to be "shown around". is usually all that's needed 9 times out of 10  It's like a chick in the states getting "flewed out"  she knows what time it is and usually makes a deal to smash right there.

Travelguy90

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2023, 02:39:46 PM »

For example there's the sunk costs of accomodations food and transport that usually the majority of a travelers budget most mongers fail to take this into account and it's the main reason why despite the The Su is Dead B talk it will never die because the price of the flight is usually cheap.

After adding cost of Propinas ( should you pay them) and the flight accomodations, food transport and etc. divided by the hour is the  :)actual pussy price.

Once you make that calculation now he can decide if this or that place is "worth it".
I can get cheaper flights but that’s an estimate. Miami to POP is north of 550$ currently and Medellin is 180-230.

Colombia has cheaper flights and cheaper accommodations with better looking women, it just lacks a beach because when you go to the beaches you run across inflated prices. Relatively wise DR is expensive to trick. I’d pay more to go to Rio at 600$ than 550 to POP because Rio > Sosua if imma spend 50-80$. A 40-125reis ($10-25) VM broad might look better than a $3000DOP chick depending on the time of day you out there.

Same with Colombian message parlors and the prices being set. The math to justify DR is bad right now
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2023, 02:45:39 PM »
All facts ☝🏾

Good point,town funds, they kinda shot themselves in the foot with the club and discos closures and having enclosed glass and other bs, they should have let Pedro cilante have more bars resteraunts clubs, now yah got a Va medical office and three chinese junk shops,, talk about killing of nite life and yes tourist or at least folks that like to party, never mind the hoes !

Bat Man

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2023, 03:50:11 PM »

After adding cost of Propinas ( should you pay them) and the flight accomodations, food transport and etc. divided by the hour is the  :)actual pussy price.

I can get cheaper flights but that’s an estimate. Miami to POP is north of 550$ currently and Medellin is 180-230.

Colombia has cheaper flights and cheaper accommodations with better looking women, it just lacks a beach because when you go to the beaches you run across inflated prices. Relatively wise DR is expensive to trick. I’d pay more to go to Rio at 600$ than 550 to POP because Rio > Sosua if imma spend 50-80$. A 40-125reis ($10-25) VM broad might look better than a $3000DOP chick depending on the time of day you out there.

Same with Colombian message parlors and the prices being set. The math to justify DR is bad right now

You're on the right track you have to calculate total costs meaning flight, food accomodation into consideration.

Didn't know you could get 10 to 25 buck smashes in Rio. what's VM?

And as far as beach it depends. Again Colombia as a whole doesn't give a f--k about Tourism. they could clean Barranquilla's beach but I guess they desingnated Cartagena to be the Tourism spot.

Tayrona beach is the best beach in Colombia but you'd have to import. There's some action in Santa Marta but no one I know deems it worth it to go up there.

There's Beaches in Buenaventura and Tomaco but again no hoe delevopment like the in DR.

That's another subject how easy is it to pick up non pros or semi pros in Brazil or spots that you've been to?

Again we can criticize the DR all we want but there's no place there's a beach where box is not available.

Granted poor women exist everywhere but only the most expeirenced well traveled veteran mongers are able to indentify and develop a non pro into smashing for her rations.

Travelguy90

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2023, 04:07:41 PM »
VM is a redlight district on par with Botero or SantaFe in quality/price, but unfortunately it’s more dirty. Like the others it’s essentially 24/7 action but I’d say it’s dead Sundays.

The other nightlife women
 should cost you 40$ and up so it’s comparable to Sosua but I’d say you get better quality. Be it Mab’s, 4x4, Dolce Vita, etc

Bat Man

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2023, 04:20:57 PM »
VM is a redlight district on par with Botero or SantaFe in quality/price, but unfortunately it’s more dirty. Like the others it’s essentially 24/7 action but I’d say it’s dead Sundays.

should cost you 40$ and up so it’s comparable to Sosua but I’d say you get better quality. Be it Mab’s, 4x4, Dolce Vita, etc

So the prices are roughly similar to Colombia. If dudes are paying 3500 to 4000 DOP that's double what a reasonable rate in Colombia is and the flight is a fraction of going to the Su???

Going back to Brazil we can make a compariasion on food costs and accomodation.  I can say in Cali it's very easy get an apartment for 300 unfurnished and say 425 furnished.

Fast food meals are in the range of  4 to 5 bucks an expensive meal is around 30 to 35 bucks and I never paid more than 5 bucks for an Uber.

How does Rio compare pricewise?

Travelguy90

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2023, 05:22:23 PM »

So the prices are roughly similar to Colombia. If dudes are paying 3500 to 4000 DOP that's double what a reasonable rate in Colombia is and the flight is a fraction of going to the Su???

Going back to Brazil we can make a compariasion on food costs and accomodation.  I can say in Cali it's very easy get an apartment for 300 unfurnished and say 425 furnished.

Fast food meals are in the range of  4 to 5 bucks an expensive meal is around 30 to 35 bucks and I never paid more than 5 bucks for an Uber.

How does Rio compare pricewise?
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Brazil&city1=Rio+de+Janeiro&country2=Dominican+Republic&city2=Sosua
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Colombia&country2=Brazil&city1=Cali&city2=Rio+de+Janeiro

Cali > Río > DR/Sosua in terms of prices. Rio food isn’t great, Colombia and DR has the edge in taste. Accommodations are somewhat comparable.I can sacrifice some comforts for quality for Rio.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal