global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Jedi Report  (Read 1505 times)

Blacknight69

Jedi Report
« on: December 14, 2023, 06:41:15 PM »
Short & Sweet from the Sosua Quadrant

What can I tell you.  The brothers have f--ked this up pretty good!  I didn't hear any Latin/Dominican music on Pedro the whole time I was there!!!  Sun thru Thursday there were indeed chicas that were easily spotted as "Diamonds in the Rough" as far the face & the body.  However, getting these same chicas to give you the BBBJ was at about a 25% ratio.  Example:  You spot 4 chicas that got the goods that you like and then only 1 agrees to do the damn thing.  Friday & Saturday the circus comes to town and every fake ass chica on the side of the island shows up and they are all looking for $100 and come out the mouth with $80 like that is some kind of bargain.  Bitch please!!!

1. Frat boys love to show up looking like a family reunion with matching T-Shirts.
2. Chica's ripping guys off/up-charging and changing the price in the room is common.  1 dude got hit for $350 after the f--k went down!
3. Hood Rats everywhere that include the multi-colored weaves and beer bellies.
4. Nightly entertainment includes the gratuitous and very loud arresting of chicas.  Most go with a fight!!!  The primary location to arrest is in front of Rumba's where everyone can see.
5.  Hell yes quality is waaaaay the hell down but if your patient you can find something nice.

WT3

Re: Jedi Report
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 06:54:23 PM »
This coming from you must mean it's pretty bad as even when others said it was trash you were always positive.

Blacknight69

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 07:14:53 PM »
I was able to get $2K, $2500 and $3000 during the slow days of Monday thru Thursday.  Friday & Saturday it just got harder to find a decent chica that was going to do the damn thing.  When you collect #s--- do not go with the WhatsApp photo!!  When you are collecting #s, your gonna have 10 to 15 chicas in your phone and you just can't remember what the brawd looks like.  Mannnnn alll I had was that WhatsApp photo and I said come on over.

Bruh, the bitch came over and I got catfished like a motherf--ker!!!  It was her in the photo but the photo was at least 5 yrs old and airbrushed liked a mullf--ker.  I said f--k it!!! It was raining so I kept her.  Got her in the room and she was built like Solomon Grundy!!  Bitch had battle scars & bullet holes in her.  F--ked like a Wilderbeast---thats what she sounded like!!  She gave the worst BJ of them all the entire trip.  $3K and good bye bitch!!!

Funny thing.  The beach stroll? They only go as far as Finger Finer and then turn around.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 07:23:58 PM by Blacknight69 »

PMIdump

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2023, 07:56:01 PM »
Sounds about normal from my last time 3000 is typical during the day then at night they want more. The later at night the higher the price especially if they already made money during the day.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2023, 08:24:52 PM »
Damn. Smh. When you get reports like this from veteran members, you know shit is bad. 😩

Everything sounds about right. I was there this quarter and I would say that my observations are roughly the same. Sosua is in bad shape. You’ll still find some chicas there that are worth the trip, but the overall picture of the place is down bad.

Bat Man

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2023, 10:11:41 PM »
Gotta use Facetime and video calls

TheRealDallas

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2023, 10:19:48 PM »
The Su Been Dead B

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2023, 06:00:45 AM »
Like preaching to the Quire, Funny you go by Rumbers its Shitty music shitty lighting shitty chicas,, fun to watch the dog and pony show,, Hunt in more fertile grounds,or get the hell away from Pedro cilante, hit the small bars past the europa, Observations there always bargin basment desperates semi pros,,Yah just have to keep your eyes peeled ,

Al NYC

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2023, 07:31:49 AM »
Short & Sweet from the Sosua Quadrant

What can I tell you.  The brothers have f--ked this up pretty good!  I didn't hear any Latin/Dominican music on Pedro the whole time I was there!!!  Sun thru Thursday there were indeed chicas that were easily spotted as "Diamonds in the Rough" as far the face & the body.  However, getting these same chicas to give you the BBBJ was at about a 25% ratio.  Example:  You spot 4 chicas that got the goods that you like and then only 1 agrees to do the damn thing.  Friday & Saturday the circus comes to town and every fake ass chica on the side of the island shows up and they are all looking for $100 and come out the mouth with $80 like that is some kind of bargain.  Bitch please!!!

1. Frat boys love to show up looking like a family reunion with matching T-Shirts.
2. Chica's ripping guys off/up-charging and changing the price in the room is common.  1 dude got hit for $350 after the f--k went down!
3. Hood Rats everywhere that include the multi-colored weaves and beer bellies.
4. Nightly entertainment includes the gratuitous and very loud arresting of chicas.  Most go with a fight!!!  The primary location to arrest is in front of Rumba's where everyone can see.
5.  Hell yes quality is waaaaay the hell down but if your patient you can find something nice.

There haven’t been any Latin/Dominican music being played on Pedro on a consistent basis for years now.
Solomon Grundy? lol 😂

Blacknight69

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2023, 09:25:31 AM »
All this bitch did was grunt.  Ugh, ugh, ugh,!!!  Not even a "Ahh Papi!"  I thought she was deaf for a moment.  The tattoo's were covering her scars and bullet holes!!

Cowboyzfan11

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2024, 02:28:00 PM »
Damn Knight,  She was looking like solomon Grundy and sounding like a Wilderbeast..
WE DEM BOYZ !!!!!!!!!!

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2024, 03:31:41 PM »
All this bitch did was grunt.  Ugh, ugh, ugh,!!!  Not even a "Ahh Papi!"  I thought she was deaf for a moment.  The tattoo's were covering her scars and bullet holes!!
Man thats why you need good light to survey the goods before buying  Tits thatst once sprung loose sag to the needs strech marks on tits and ass would look like a sky slope in the summer time, Donimican tattos,,moto burns and butched up c section scars, i wont mention pimples and big bloches pock marks on there grande culos,Fat asses,,, too many ghetto hood tats walk away rachet hoe material !

stinqu

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2024, 07:16:50 PM »
Like preaching to the Quire, Funny you go by Rumbers its Shitty music shitty lighting shitty chicas,, fun to watch the dog and pony show,, Hunt in more fertile grounds,or get the hell away from Pedro cilante, hit the small bars past the europa, Observations there always bargin basment desperates semi pros,,Yah just have to keep your eyes peeled ,
Yes, off the strip at night is better in my opinion. I will go to the strip, but only before its dark,5pm, get a # or 2,(put your rating with the #). Then move on down Pedro toward Rancho tipico, my last stop.

crazy_canuck

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2024, 01:19:49 PM »

Infamous Blacktight 1500 pesos "dime"
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

stinqu

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2024, 07:33:28 PM »

Infamous Blacktight 1500 pesos "dime"
As a cheap ass Canadian I will admit the new bottom price is 2,000(5-6's), unless she is butt fuggly 3-4. Stayed for Nov. and put a new one in the book, sweet 24 yr. old Haitian (if she had tits, a 7+). She was your typical Haitian(wanting to please) There are more than rachet hoes there

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal