global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Sosua Virgin or Not  (Read 708 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Sosua Virgin or Not
« on: June 04, 2021, 10:02:31 AM »
So I stumble upon a loner on the Charamico side of the beach and she sits but won't drink. She either needed money or had no bargaining skills. Anyways, off we go to shower and she's cooing with seriously hard nipples and responding to my touch. I quick fake, and put shower lube not shampoo in my hand and went for the grab ass...she resisted so I dropped it.

Moving to the bedroom, she smiled and had no problem giving head and I had no problem enjoying it. After the deed, she gave me the impression that she enjoy our session.  Even to this day...the whole session seemed unique.  I know she wasnt a virgin...but maybe still soft and not a hardened pro yet.  In that sense....maybe she's still a "Sosua Virgin."  To this old guy...it was refreshing!!

Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

JoeRoc

Re: Sosua Virgin or Not
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 08:02:07 PM »
This is some Red Shoe Diaries sht right here man

tugboaboat5393

• All Access
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 09:11:57 PM »
Yes sirs Papis correct ! a Sosua Virgin !  rare indeed and your not going to find them at the Anvhee   !  Observations  and if your a vet or a world wide traveling monger,
fresh face, new to the game,, enjoy them its a nice treat, funny fews years back encounted 2 haitian sisters new to the game, one spoke good english yhe other not one lick,,,i took the one that spoke the kings english, fine petite flat chested newbie,, great session meaning went raw dog,, I i know  you all croaking me for that dirty deed, but cute fun great session,, then she joked she would like white baby haha,   Any ways had her and the sister over the next day, i did not smash the sister, but she gave me a pedicure  for a few pesos all good, Now 2 years goes by i think i was at the Europa,, so i says to her the second sister were is your sister now shes speaking decent english,  she says she went back to haiti she no like Sosua, meaning shes out of the game,,, So i says to my self  mite as well try the other sister  , get her in the room the session sucked, no touching breast no bj, just a star fish lack luster, complaing,, no bunea,,,,,For sure this young chica went from shy sweet chica to a whiney begging hardened hoe,,,,in just a few years  Yes sirs Some of these chicas crash and burn,,,,So the moral of this story  keep your eyes peeled and you will encounter a newbie  , carry on sirs !

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2021, 10:34:16 AM »
When they look young and unsure alongside another chica...Scoop them up!! Just don't get them pregnant!!
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal