global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Prostitution Steals The Peace In Icon Tourist Town?  (Read 2132 times)

stinqu

Re: Prostitution Steals The Peace In Icon Tourist Town?
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2021, 04:03:46 PM »
AS USUAL MORONO POST BULLSHIT

looterx9

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2021, 12:59:36 PM »
I don't like these kinds of articles. Brings too much heat on the town

bigup

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2021, 10:11:42 PM »
The article was from  July 16, 2018 relax bros.  I thought something was familiar with it. lol

murano2010

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2021, 02:45:31 AM »
The article indeed was done 3 yrs ago.   I recall some of the particulars.    I posted the link so it wasnt a secret that is was an old article. But I found it interesting nonthe less.    What anyone can or should have been able to gather from it though, is  comparing what was going on back then, with tourism, the former mayor, certain anti-hoe community activists and how things have evolved up until now.   

If there was any agenda to register hoes back then, it hasnt materialized up until now.  But what we do see, is law enforcement and/or tourism has stepped up their game making it harder for working girls to move freely.  The current mayor, who may have no personal agenda against women in the streets,  his hands are tied.   He's not responsible for law enforcement marching orders towards managing hoes in the streets.

3 yrs ago,  guys were sitting comfortably in front of El Flow or Bourbon Street with hoes walking up and down the street.   Plenty of girls standing on the corner of Chez Montreal.  Chicks freely circling around the neighborhood.   Occasionally, they got hassled,  but more emphasis was made catching Haitian streetwalkers slipping, moreso than Dominican women.

Fast forward to today.  Now they have a task force of female police added to the other members focused on "cleaning" the streets of Sosua.     And as far as I can see,  there is less discrimination on who they hassle or arrest these days.   Many of these hoes have had to make major adjustments in their movement because they just cant walk around freely like they used to.   Haitian and Dominican women both are fearful of being picked up and hauled away from work.  Cant afford to be locked up in a cell when there is money to be made. 

Another thing to take into consideration.  It's early in the new presidents' administration.  The pandemic, and the recovery of the economy is obviously his top priority right now.    However, other sectors of the govt may be in charge and focused on a plan for the future that includes specific courses of action on what they decide to do with the working girls in places like Sosua, even if families coming to Sosua are no longer a priority.   

If and when the curfew is completely lifted, it will be interesting to see if clubs, discos and other venues where large gatherings happen indoors, will be allowed to fully open?   If that happens, will the hoes have a safe haven in which to work from or will things become so untenable, that hustling in Sosua might not be worth the hassle.    Whatever is in store for Sosua,  guys from wherever they come from better be prepared.   

Establish and maintain a roster of reliable regulars.    Dont get caught out there like a lot of dudes do.   They come to Sosua for vacation ( especially after having not been here awhile ) looking for quality and talent and then they start bad-mouthing the town because they couldnt find what they were looking for.   "All the bad biatches have been run off, nothing but fat biatches, etc"     

Hey if some dudes come up short finding quality/talent,  that aint Sosua's fault.  Sosua dont owe anybody a good time.  A good time is what you make of it.   And since we dont know what Sosua will be like once things are allowed to open up,  there is no guarantee that Sosua will bounce back and offer the type of satisfaction many guys experienced years ago.   Which was an abundance of chicas and venues, and plenty of nightlife. 
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 11:08:53 AM by murano2010 »
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

BlackAndMild

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2021, 04:27:41 AM »
I really use to read dominicantoday.com like it was the Washington Post of the RD lol. I see now this shit is a personal blog smh. Is there anywhere to read unbias news on the RD?

MrNavigator

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2021, 01:42:49 PM »
I really use to read dominicantoday.com like it was the Washington Post of the RD lol. I see now this shit is a personal blog smh. Is there anywhere to read unbias news on the RD?

The Washington Post is unbiased lol?? Interesting....

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2022, SimplePortal