global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Caribbean Cupid  (Read 857 times)

Aintnew2this

Caribbean Cupid
« on: October 19, 2021, 04:10:14 AM »
Site is garbage.  I put in my profile "looking for a girl that loves sex".  Too much for the puritans, I guess.  Half those profiles are hustlers that site set up themselves. 

Hey, I enjoy sex and I am damn sure not there fishing for sweet Sally Sue to make my dreams come true.  f--k that noise.  Avoid those fools.  Site is a joke.  Banned permanently.  Jokers.

lazy_monger

Re: Caribbean Cupid
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2021, 04:47:09 AM »
Man, the freakiest chicks on those dating sites are "just looking for a friend."  Relax and chat them up.  I am "just looking for someone to show me around."  Guess what we f--king soon after we meet.  You dudes want to do zero work.  Pro tip, most girls love having sex just not with a guy that has "looking for a girl that loves sex" in his profile. 

WorstBehavior

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 05:54:53 AM »
Man, the freakiest chicks on those dating sites are "just looking for a friend."  Relax and chat them up.  I am "just looking for someone to show me around."  Guess what we f--king soon after we meet.  You dudes want to do zero work.  Pro tip, most girls love having sex just not with a guy that has "looking for a girl that loves sex" in his profile.

the. game. is. to. be. sold. NOT. told.

stop coaching GROWN MEN....let em crash and burn lol

lazy_monger

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2021, 07:42:49 AM »

;D

Jazzy2019

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2021, 01:02:52 PM »

Worst, no worry. Guys are too full of themselves to take any advice (“Who me learn a little bit of Spanish. I got pesos I don’t need no f--king Spanish”). What ever they’re doing obviously ain’t working, but they can’t conceive that they’re doing something wrong.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2021, 02:32:21 PM »
TRy the sister sight Donimican cupid  keep your search to sosua or portou platta     as always cull through the real scammers !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal