global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Truth About Santo Domingo  (Read 2044 times)

285West

Re: Truth About Santo Domingo
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2022, 01:15:37 PM »
Put up your Europe bitches playa.  I beat them trust me...

285West

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2022, 02:15:44 PM »
I have say I have heard ignorant statements in my life, but I never thought I hear a top 5 most ignorant statement in my life today.  DR is third world you have to go to Europe for models.  This could be one of the three dudes I saw entering the customs line at Las America not to long ago with dollar tree shorts and shirts.  To top it off, one of the dudes had matching socks that said "hustlers don't cry".  If he did come looking like that which I doubt he ever been to the DR,  a desperate "1" would be hesitant to f--k with that crew and they would think Europe might be better for them.   

lazy_monger

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2022, 05:22:08 PM »
I won't argue but one point.
the other points I don't care, but 1st money talks.
but to say getting a taxi versus renting a car makes you look like a cornball is straight crazy.
no one is paying attention to that shit.
what happens, all eyes turn onto the gringo catching a taxi, stay away from his poor ass lol.
I guess then I would blow a lot of pussy.
taxi, taxi, on to Mixer.

Yeah, take a taxi.  It ain't that serious.  Buying bottles isn't that special in the DR or the rest of Latin America. They have done that shit for ages. It is just new to Americans.  If you are middle class or above and you are with two or more people, you buy a bottle.  It works out cheaper.  I own a bar in Latin America. 

Here is the thing, the real mover and shakers could give two shits about your jewelry.  That's to impress the barrio boys and girls.  Dress nicely (it can be from Ross), speak the language, and be confident and you can pull a nice chick. 

And take a taxi or Uber if you are going to be drinking.  Having a driver is a waste of money.

HitandRun

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2022, 08:49:12 PM »
wouldn't that be the smartest thing if you are a drinker.
you party safer and feel better.
he said if you not driving in Santo Domingo traffic you are not built for the high rolling, ok! lol.
the taxi, rent a car, drive in domingo traffic or you not a high roller, is a funny take.
the rest I do not question.

chris_dogan

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2022, 12:35:50 PM »
The truth about Santo Domingo is that it is the island's best kept secret, especially when it comes to brothers and their travel preferences. Not all, but many want "fish in the barrel" type situations where the women are loose, easy, and willing to barter. You won't find much of that in Santo Domingo. Obviously there are massage parlors, secret hoe houses, street walkers, etc but the majority of these are hidden from view and you gotta know somebody to gain access. Most americans come here strictly for the tourism aspect, because Zone Colonial is the oldest part of the city and still has many of the older spanish architecture still in use. If you don't speak spanish, you won't be able to enjoy yourself to the fullest because of all the beautiful women you might encounter, only a small portion can speak english fluently and chances are those women are super professional and probably already well off, meaning it won't be easy. Some guys get frustrated with that, and for that reason choose Sosua and places like this. The difference between Santo Domingo women and Sosua women is 100% attitude and energy. Even if you saw a girl that you met in Sosua in Santo Domingo she won't treat you the same. Women here don't run up on gringos grabbing their pants asking if they want a girlfriend. Here in Santo Domingo you can fall in love in the grocery line because the checker will be gorgeous.. or the manager.. or the cleaning lady. I've been here in Santo Domingo almost a decade now, and I would never go back to the states. I live outside the city and i am surrounded by black folk, yellowbones, redbones. I ain't seen a white boy in months. A life without white folk means a stress free life lol

MACK

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2022, 06:28:41 PM »
n----s go to 3rd world countries and try to drop “game” on how to move. Faggot ass n----s worrying about how the next dude moves is corny as f--k! I know how to move and f--k no I don’t rent my own car. Have a driver for me 24/7 when I’m down there so there will never be any confusion as to where and when I want to move. Let’s stop acting like DR is some European beach town where you’re pulling models based off your “drip” or your “macho” bravado. Dumb n----s from the hood with that same old hood fantasy nonsense. Keep it moving….

I agree with you...these D*ick suckin nuggas are weird !

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal