global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Where are the best places to eat in Sosua?  (Read 524 times)

Iamdreamman35

Where are the best places to eat in Sosua?
« on: January 26, 2024, 10:16:02 AM »
I don't care about price. Where can I get a good steak? A great pizza and and an excellent ham and cheese sub? Also, is flip flop and finger finger good spots to eat at in Sosua?

Iamdreamman35

Re: Where are the best places to eat in Sosua?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2024, 10:20:51 AM »
Just realized Murano answered my question in this thread. Thanks.

https://takemebacktososua.com/index.php?topic=16090.0

Also, I just like recommendations (I think of it as a head start), even though ultimately, I'll form my own opinion about what is good and not good.

stinqu

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2024, 09:54:28 PM »
Man are you in the wrong place to eat steak! First off they don't hang there meat to age it. I buy loin sections all the time, porterhouse,T-bone and strip loin,aged 21 days minimum,

stinqu

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2024, 10:06:16 PM »
I have found the best food is local. If the  locals eat there "that's the place". A good meal for 2-300 peso, these type of places are there.

Ted68

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2024, 10:17:46 PM »
I don't care about price. Where can I get a good steak? A great pizza and and an excellent ham and cheese sub? Also, is flip flop and finger finger good spots to eat at in Sosua?

If you get to Santo Domingo I ate at a spot called La Parilla on the Malecon. Couple of other steak houses there as well. You will get better quality of beef in the restaurants. I know you asked specifically about Sosua but if you decide to take that journey, there you go.

I eat at Flips at least twice when I'm Sosua, Margot and El Rancho hotel. Haven't eaten at Finger Finger's but I just stop there for a few drinks when at the beach. Playa Alicia waterfront and Piergiorgio are also spots I like.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 05:18:58 AM by Ted68 »

stinqu

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2024, 10:37:47 PM »
I like Margot, good food, good prices.

stinqu

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2024, 11:07:10 PM »
I like to take my favorite chica on a "date" some times, Margots for me is the place. One block away is Don Andreas, which often has good dance music.

Ted68

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2024, 05:04:30 AM »
I like to take my favorite chica on a "date" some times, Margots for me is the place. One block away is Don Andreas, which often has good dance music.

Will have to check out Don Andreas for sure 👍🏾

stinqu

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2024, 08:17:43 PM »
Ted, keep in mind, these places are not for street chicas, they must dress and act like they belong. If you want to take one, tell her to dress and act like she's going to church, she will understand! Even when I ask a chica to my condo, I tell her to dress like she's going to her mothers house, they get it! Personally I'm not attracted to women that dress like hoes.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal