global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Moving to DR & Want to Start A Business  (Read 14521 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Moving to DR & Want to Start A Business
« on: July 26, 2019, 08:26:50 AM »
Some Ideas will work and Some will not. This thread is for brainstorming. No patent on Ideas.
Although some ideas are dumb, we aren't soliciting comments that remind us of that. Just laugh and KIM

1. Open an office where you mail me your "Amazon" stuff and your chica can pick it up from there: Pandora's Box Depot

And feel free to expand on our posted ideas for a business. Who knows you might get some freebies if it happens.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

Bigpapi87

Re: Moving to DR & Want to Start A Business
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2019, 08:29:49 AM »
This is dope

crazy_canuck

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2019, 05:56:33 PM »
Some Ideas will work and Some will not. This thread is for brainstorming. No patent on Ideas.
Although some ideas are dumb, we aren't soliciting comments that remind us of that. Just laugh and KIM

1. Open an office where you mail me your "Amazon" stuff and your chica can pick it up from there: Pandora's Box Depot

And feel free to expand on our posted ideas for a business. Who knows you might get some freebies if it happens.

Something like that already exists ... it's some kind of ups store or mail boxes etc ... I seen it in sosua and santiago
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2019, 05:58:25 PM »

Something like that already exists ... it's some kind of ups store or mail boxes etc ... I seen it in sosua and santiago

There is a place called Domex.  You  mail things to this address in miami, and they mail it to DR.  They have locations all over DR to mail it to.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2019, 07:34:54 PM »
Sir dont plan any thing for Sosua its a sucker bet,,  Think Sosua if on life Support,, There going to pull the plug  Or at least on on all mongerings RIP Sosua !

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2019, 08:10:41 PM »
I would look into working with either a non profit or the government.  Helping the government protect the environment, for instance, through things like recycling might have potential.  Obviously, running a charity is typically welcomed.  A charity wouldn't be a for profit business but there could still be many perks if you did it right.  Another idea could be opening a language school.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 08:13:01 PM by JayMillz »
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2019, 09:33:23 AM »
One Hour Smiles - Dance Studio - We can teach you Bachata, Merengue, Kompa, Cumbia, Salsa...in an Hour for 1000 pesos.

We have 20 Different Ladies of different body types to give you the real closeup warm feeling while you learn to dance

My idea...so if you start this business....I want free lessons haha
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 11:04:37 AM by PapiViejo55-2 »

sosuajefe

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2019, 10:11:48 AM »

There is a place called Domex.  You  mail things to this address in miami, and they mail it to DR.  They have locations all over DR to mail it to.

There is also EPS in Sosua and many other cities in DR. Same kind of thing. You get a free forwarding address in Miami and they ship to DR free. If the item is more than 200$ USD it is subject to duties. When you go to pick up your package you pay based on weight of the parcel. The office used to be more hidden on Pedro Clisante on Classico side next to Mamajuana Bar. They have a new more modern office now across the street basically located next to Jolly Roger. It’s a very efficient service.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2019, 01:15:43 PM »
I would look into working with either a non profit or the government.  Helping the government protect the environment, for instance, through things like recycling might have potential.  Obviously, running a charity is typically welcomed.  A charity wouldn't be a for profit business but there could still be many perks if you did it right.  Another idea could be opening a language school.
Great idea but you have to have good cash flow, don't forget the cash bribes ,shake downs and payoffs

CaptainSaveAZoe

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2019, 02:31:36 PM »
Hear Me Out B4 Judgement.... A Haitian "Pic-A-Flor".... Gathet up The Baddest One... Get them STD tested, and Open up shop!! Thoughts?

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2019, 02:36:06 PM »
Hear Me Out B4 Judgement.... A Haitian "Pic-A-Flor".... Gathet up The Baddest One... Get them STD tested, and Open up shop!! Thoughts?

How about DR Bail Bonds - We bring food on Sundays!

Larrybyrd

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2019, 05:25:38 PM »
Set that up I'll definitely slide thru

CatchaFiyah83

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2019, 06:37:01 PM »
Did Pic-A-Flor have std testing? Emancipate yourself from mental slavery

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2019, 10:31:45 AM »
Harry Houdini's House of Cards & Tarot Advisors
For 1000pesos - You go in behind the curtain, sit down in front of the crystal ball and tell them your sexual future desired.
...with a few clicks the crystal ball will reveal a WA# you can call to realize your future sexual desires.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2019, 07:02:15 AM »
Great idea but you have to have good cash flow, don't forget the cash bribes ,shake downs and payoffs

Not sure which one you meant but for a charity you could pretty much set everything up in the USA.  Get the sponsors in the USA initially.  Maybe reach out to the consulate in the USA.  Even something as simple as a volleyball tournament or basketball tournament shouldn't be difficult to set-up.

Another idea that people use to act like they own a run a business in the DR is to be a promoter.  For instance, you could go into just about any bar/restaurant, etc. and simply agree to promote the establishment and bring in clientes for a cut.  For instance, say you pitch the ideal to do a jazz or hip hop night at a bar and you will bring in clientes and get a piece of the bar.  In this case, there is no cash outlay on your part and not much liability.  You simply need to make sure you get people to show up for "your" event, whatever that may be.   
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal