global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Car Rental  (Read 8342 times)

JakefromStateFarm

Car Rental
« on: September 20, 2019, 01:01:02 PM »
Car rental for $40/day which includes free airport pickup and airport return. Call Albert 829-701-8390 for free on Whatsap. His shop is right near the beach just down from Flip Flop. He's a Dominican guy who speaks excellent English and will honestly help you if you come across any problems with others or with police. Call him to book your car and he will personally pick you up at the airport for free.

RebeliousSpirit

Re: Car Rental
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 01:05:29 PM »
What's the insurance like with him? Comprehensive? Any deductible?

JakefromStateFarm

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2019, 02:10:37 PM »
What's the insurance like with him? Comprehensive? Any deductible?
We actually had an accident two trips ago. A moto f--kin' sideswiped me. I had to split the deductible with Albert. I think I gave him like $200 and that was it. You can call him and get the specifics. The car was in my friends name, so he basically took care of it. We rented a Honda SUV...it wasn't bad.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2019, 02:12:49 PM by Trump2020 »

Saint

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2019, 02:37:32 PM »
The mistake always made by gringos.  You have to use both mirrors as motorchonos will drive on your left past you.  Most people are not use to that type of driving.  Now that I think about that use a taxi because if your not use to that driving you could get into an accident with a motorchono.  Dominicans are use to driving like that gringos are not and get into trouble.

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2019, 02:50:17 PM »
Go with OKmotors

They have $0 deductible at a very small fee “less than $12 a day depending on the car”

Was using them for years until one of my mains got a car and start driving that, otherwise I would’ve still used them till this day

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2019, 02:57:07 PM »
I use OK Motors everytime. No deductible insurance, No stress. I did get caught by Ahmet though. 1600 pesos because I didn't pay a propina.  Remember, always pay the propina...it's cheaper in the long run.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

JakefromStateFarm

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2019, 02:58:54 PM »
The mistake always made by gringos.  You have to use both mirrors as motorchonos will drive on your left past you.  Most people are not use to that type of driving.  Now that I think about that use a taxi because if your not use to that driving you could get into an accident with a motorchono.  Dominicans are use to driving like that gringos are not and get into trouble.
Of course I'm not use to that. This fool tried to go around me on Highway 5 when I was turning left. He came flying over the double-yellow line as I was turning left and he smashed into the side of my car and shot into the f--kin' weeds on the side of the road. It's simple, I'll never get behind the wheel again with the way those retards race around on motos. But yeah, if you driving there, like Saint said, always look in both mirrors because they will pass you on either side of your car at any time.

RebeliousSpirit

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2019, 03:12:55 PM »

We get it Saint. You're the ONLY gringo capable of surviving in the DR. All other gringos will be shot on sight, or ran over by a moto, or laughed at to death by chicas if they DARE to step "off the block."

DeeDaDon

• Happy Chapi,,,Happy Papi
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2019, 03:15:02 PM »

We get it Saint. You're the ONLY gringo capable of surviving in the DR. All other gringos will be shot on sight, or ran over by a moto, or laughed at to death by chicas if they DARE to step "off the block."

????????‍♂️????????????????‍♂️

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2019, 03:33:35 PM »
Y'all may not know me, but I'm a real dumbass. And if I can do it...Any of you should have no problems.
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2019, 03:34:57 PM »

Lmmfao... Stop it @ccme... @Saint is that gringo... ya heard?
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

mclovin

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2019, 03:36:20 PM »
I second, or third ok motors.  pay the little extra for no deductible and your golden.

rented one of their jeeps in the past and I was all over the place with it, when returned no questions asked, a dude got in and drove me to the airport. 

when driving there, here's how I roll - don't drink while driving - maybe a beer or two but no more .. don't go crazy fast - have my head on a swivel and check all mirrors and blind spots .. those motos be crazy - and lastly, I don't give a f--k who is in the car with me , my window stays down and no loud music - you can hear the motos buzzing up beside you, possibly before you see em in the mirror.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal