global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Current Observatios on the Strip/PC  (Read 193828 times)

bionicsound

• All Access
Re: Current Observatios on the Strip/PC
« Reply #2070 on: May 09, 2024, 08:40:35 PM »
Wow. "No es mi culpa" huh? Thanks Murano. I planned on trying to explain simple business ethics and how fleecing the gringo is monumentally stupid  as opposed to generating repeat business. Gotta remind myself that it ain't Murica. I take your word for it since that will clearly fall on deaf ears.

murano2010

« Reply #2071 on: May 13, 2024, 03:54:01 PM »
Who flipped the muthablubbing switch to ON?

IT FEELS LIKE SUMMER NOW.   4 DAYS STRAIGHT AND COUNTING!   1st time me using AC two days straight.   Time to start making it to the beach. 
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

stinqu

« Reply #2072 on: May 14, 2024, 09:00:33 PM »
If he can deal with it why can't you? Some of these DR. dudes are straight up pimps, tell these young chicas "I love you, we will get married" and take all their money and leave them prego. No wonder some of them are bitches!!!

It’s a bit of a security issue. You just never know when and if a boyfriend might catch feelings over you banging out his girl, and the last thing you want is to get caught out there unawares.

Think about it. You’re in his country on his turf, where he has resources and home court advantage to potentially plot and get at you. He also knows what you look like, and where you’re staying.

I grew up in the mix of the street life, so my level of situational awareness might be a little more keen than others. I can always recognize potential hazards at play, and this is generally not what I feel like dealing with while I’m on vacation. Definitely not over a chick.
Any normal thinking dude should consider his safety when it comes to dealing with locals.  A chick could say something foul about her client, just to get the boyfriend upset.  And now you got this dude wanting to get at you for something some chick said.   

And besides, how are we supposed to know for sure, that the BF is really dealing with it?   That dude could easily be tolerating the whole situation.   And if he wanted to, he could do something against you, without her knowledge.

I've heard that those dudes are straight cowards and if their manhood is threatened, will literally shoot/stab you in the back when you're not looking. Any credence to this?
For the most part, local men seem to be more interested with playing like they arent connected to the girl they dropped off to a client.   Which makes bad incidents with local men and foreigners rare.   

The incidents where the chick is sneaking behind her BF or husbands back, those are the situations where any guy should be concerned about his safety.   Generally speaking, I believe local men if they feel a need to fight somebody, they may be inclined to use a weapon, rather than a one on one fist fight.   

A weapon could be a knife, a bottle, a machete, anything they may get their hands on.   The worse case scenario, is a foreigner finding himself being attacked by multiple local men all at the same time.   And that threat could be for just about anything.   Being involved in a car accident involving something stupid done by a local.   

Locals generally dont take responsibility for their mistakes or errors in judgement.   Avoid unnecessary arguments with locals.  Because you are not going to make them accept responsibility or see the light.
From what I have learned of Dominicans ,if they have a beef with a Gringo (for the most part) will play the long game so they have some cover For the men is saving face, for the chicas it's getting even I don't know how you feel, but I think Karma is real.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #2073 on: May 16, 2024, 03:39:39 AM »
Who flipped the muthablubbing switch to ON?

IT FEELS LIKE SUMMER NOW.   4 DAYS STRAIGHT AND COUNTING!   1st time me using AC two days straight.   Time to start making it to the beach.
Guess it is hot,,,,,,Chica bitched to me about the heat i thought she was bullshitting  hehe !

2Up

« Reply #2074 on: May 17, 2024, 09:36:22 AM »
If you are currently down here stock up on alcohol.  Store clerk at Super Super just told me no alcohol will be sold Saturday and Sunday because of the elections.  (My guess is some spots will sell on the low).
« Last Edit: May 17, 2024, 03:14:42 PM by 2Up »

murano2010

« Reply #2075 on: May 17, 2024, 12:54:41 PM »
If you are currently down here stock up on alcohol.  Store clerk at Super Super just told me no alcohol will be sold Saturday and Sunday) because of the elections.  (My guess is some spots will sell on the low).
Thats a good tip for those that need that info.  Thanks. 
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

murano2010

« Reply #2076 on: May 17, 2024, 05:31:31 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN8UH1_m3p8

Day 7 of Summer Madness in Sosua. 

Viva La Vega

2Up

« Reply #2078 on: May 18, 2024, 08:42:50 AM »
If you are currently down here stock up on alcohol.  Store clerk at Super Super just told me no alcohol will be sold Saturday and Sunday) because of the elections.  (My guess is some spots will sell on the low).
Thats a good tip for those that need that info.  Thanks.

Anytime.

One of the colmados is selling brugal / small selection of alcohol. Won’t name the spot.  Guessing other small spots are selling also.

murano2010

« Reply #2079 on: May 18, 2024, 05:53:45 PM »
Saturday May 18th, 2024

Beautiful day at the beach.   The caseta restaurant I was sitting at served Presidentes.  TBH, I didnt get the impression that there was a ban on serving alcohol at all.   Maybe one could not buy alcohol from a liquor store or food store.   But it was okay to serve alcohol on the beach.    One guy I know, stopped by my table.   He had two different bottles of spirits.   Him and the other guys discreetly had their drinks.   

murano2010

« Reply #2080 on: May 19, 2024, 10:23:12 AM »
Saturday May 18th, 2024

While at the beach, I think I saw 50% of the chicas sitting around, and those on patrol had a surgical ass.   They were big bubbled and some too wide.    And then another 25% of chicas have a big ass and or big body from just being overweight.   The last 25% are just average sized women or very slim.   

If I had my way, I'd like to see 70% of the women average sized or slim, and the rest any other combo.     

justin_credible

« Reply #2081 on: May 19, 2024, 11:55:50 AM »
Saturday May 18th, 2024

While at the beach, I think I saw 50% of the chicas sitting around, and those on patrol had a surgical ass.   They were big bubbled and some too wide.    And then another 25% of chicas have a big ass and or big body from just being overweight.   The last 25% are just average sized women or very slim.   

If I had my way, I'd like to see 70% of the women average sized or slim, and the rest any other combo.   

Sosua is now catered to men who like women over 150 pounds (or more). Honestly, there's a market for it, especially if that weight is primarily in the chest and booty. I'm not complaining because I like my women bigger, but I did see lots of smaller sizer Haitians when I was there last month, so as stated you'll find what you're looking for if you're staying for a few days.

Frankly, what I find quizzical, is when women decline offers for 3500 pesos or less only to stroll around and get nothing. I understand about holding the line and knowing your worth, but assuming you have bills to pay turning down 50 American dollars tax free an hour is not the best financial decision. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'd say half the girls who come to Sosua aren't very rational in their decision-making skills when it comes to maximizing their earning potential.

Mr Back Shot

« Reply #2082 on: May 19, 2024, 12:14:07 PM »
Exactly! I've shared this same thing here in the past. The entitlement is real and the game has changed. I remember when I first showed up and 2500 was pretty much the real no hassle going rate for st from cute and nice bodied chicas. If you hesitated for a few seconds the chica would go down to 2300 or even 2000 st. They would not let the money walk away most of the time. Now these were mostly 6's not top top notch, but cute, better than average in the states. If you offered 3000 or 3500 they were definitely saying yes and then trying to lock you down.

murano2010

« Reply #2083 on: May 19, 2024, 01:28:46 PM »
Saturday May 18th, 2024

Sosua is now catered to men who like women over 150 pounds (or more). Honestly, there's a market for it, especially if that weight is primarily in the chest and booty. I'm not complaining because I like my women bigger, but I did see lots of smaller sizer Haitians when I was there last month, so as stated you'll find what you're looking for if you're staying for a few days.

Frankly, what I find quizzical, is when women decline offers for 3500 pesos or less only to stroll around and get nothing. I understand about holding the line and knowing your worth, but assuming you have bills to pay turning down 50 American dollars tax free an hour is not the best financial decision. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'd say half the girls who come to Sosua aren't very rational in their decision-making skills when it comes to maximizing their earning potential.
Come to think of it.   A lot of the monger men that I have been seeing coming to Sosua in the last 4 yrs have been very big dudes.   A lot of dudes that are very obese/sloppy for enough of them.   Guys that give you the feeling that they couldnt score women because of the competition with other men back at home so they came to the DR.   

So not only do you see average size dudes going for the chicks with the surgical asses, but we see these huge dudes finding those women their type too.   I will say this.  A lot of the chicks with those surgical asses happen to be very attractive and cute in the face.   And they know it.   

They do appear to be in high demand.    Im actually attracted to some of them, because of the sexy shape.   Im just reluctant to hire them, because I am not attracted to fake body parts.    Im barely able to deal with the fake hair, wigs and extra long fake eye lashes.

About chicks turning down decent money.   I think I might have an inkling on why they do that.   I think enough years before, chicks came to Sosua and worked a long weekend or a few key days of the week.  And then they went home.    It was up to them when they decided to return to sosua.   Many of them had regulars that came to Sosua, they also made money from random customers.

As time went on, chicks started seeing what happens when they left Sosua to go back home.   Other chicks that stayed, they made the money that was available.   Many women started staying in Sosua full-time, and only visited home for short periods of time.   Many of the local rooming houses became full-time for many of these women.

Thats one of the reasons we see the same chicks almost every day in Sosua.   So if chicks are in Sosua 25 to 30 days out of a month, they are probably making enough money in a 30 day period in order to pay most of their bills with.   They dont have to score a client every hour or every day.   

They may look desperate while on patrol, but many of them are not broke.   Except for the possibility that a lot of money made is sent home, almost right away.   So the chick needs to hustle so she can have enough money to eat and pay her room fee.    Many chicks take that as a challenge.    One session may accomplish that for 2 or 3 days.   And then she can go back to asking ridiculous prices.   Or get guys to pay her daily expenses. 

All they have to do is make enough money in a 30 day timeframe.   In the meantime,  they can get guys to pay for meals, and other daily expenses without even working.   I know guys now that are approached by chicks they do business with.   Chick complains about being hungry or she cant pay for her room. 

Or she tells some guy a real humdinger, and gets free money.   In a 30 day time frame, chicks get a substantial amount of extra income just from guys they dont have to f--k.   Then of course the income that comes from WU and Caribe Express.     

Enough chicks can have up to 30 different guys that they may be able to hit from time to time,  to send them money.   Even if only 2 guys send them money out of a roster of 30, some chicks are kept above board.   

During the course of a month, chicks are always scooting around every where seeing guys for f--k appts.   These appt's may only be for an hour or less.   Much of this type of business goes unnoticed or undetected.   Because it happens so quickly and conveniently.

So while enough guys are out and about enjoying the day or afternoon, when they see these chicks out on patrol seemingly looking like they are flat broke and hadnt had a client in 3 days.  A guy may have just underestimated these chicks active vs downtime ratio. 

These chicks can f--k 5 dudes in an hour without anybody knowing about it.   Their income  doesnt rely on patrolling for clients.   Much of a chicks business also comes from followup potential customers.   We may not see dudes walking off with chicks.   But once numbers are exchanged,  a lot of business comes from follow ups.    Thats where some guys may not be paying attention to what is going on.

Sometimes a guy may see chicks up and leave the scene.  Very often, they've agreed to a deal and a meet.   Chick walks away.   Hops on a moto.   Hooks up with a dude that got her number earlier that day or week.   They handle their business.   She cleans up a little
and she may go right back where she was sitting before.   Or standing on the corner by Tiki Wiki. 

Now multiply that happening with dozens of chicks all day and night, for 30 days straight.  Plus factor in them being on dating websites.  Briefly taking trips to SD or Santiago to meet up with guys from a dating site.   Or the chick already lives there, and she meets up with guys who dont come to Sosua.

The key thing for us to take in.  These chicks monthly expenses can probably be managed by the money they make in Sosua, and all of their other sources.   Many of them , their rent is next to nothing ( by our standards ).  Many live together with other family or friends.   So they might not have to absorb the full cost of paying rent and utiities alone.   Their clothes arent expensive. 

Much of their money is spent on hair, wardrobe, accessories, for attracting business.   Then there is stuff they can get some man to pay for.  Like phones, cars, pasolas, taxis/motos.   Getting a man to give a chick money for groceries is one of the easiest cons a chick can play.

I said all of that to say, chicks in Sosua probably look at their income in terms of a 30 day time frame.   Not looking at it as a day to day endeavor.    Times they arent f--king, are times to rest.   Notice how some chicks even work on their periods.   And dont think nothing of it.     Of course, there are chicks out there that are plum lazy, and they may not be making a lot of money.   But they dont have a problem coasting.   The thing is, we dont always know a chicks circumstances financially.   

To a hoe making easy money is a high, even if they dont like how they have to make it.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 01:50:59 PM by murano2010 »

murano2010

« Reply #2084 on: May 19, 2024, 02:03:34 PM »
I just thought about something else.   My buddy that came to Sosua last month, with 2 of his buddies.

One of those guys met a chick at Playero.  They exchanged numbers.   The hookup happened later.   Aint nobody on the strip saw these chicks come to those guys crib.   Put in work, and then probably ended up sitting in Kings or wherever they decided to go.

I also mentioned that one of the guys was supposed to be paying the chick $60 for the ST session.  But because he didnt know the worth of his pesos, he paid the chick 7000 pesos for a ST session???   They told me the chick hurried to get the f--k out of there, after that blunder.   LOL

My reason for bringing that up, is that chicks can make a substantial amount of money just because some guys dont know what the f--k they are doing with their money.    What that guy gave the chick was even more than for a over night session.     When chicks quote a guy $100 for ST, some guys think that is the price.

If a chick can get just 5 guys to pay her $100 ( ST or TLN ) within a 30 day timeframe.  Thats good earning potential.   Thats more than what police officers make in a month,  without extras.  Make that 10 guys in a 30 day timeframe......and I can see why some chicks wont budge on their expectations. 
« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 02:06:21 PM by murano2010 »

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal