global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Upscale, High Quality, Executive Level Chicas for Dummies!!!  (Read 4577 times)

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

• Master of the Dark Arts
Upscale, High Quality, Executive Level Chicas for Dummies!!!
« on: September 09, 2021, 11:07:12 AM »
Sorry bout the labelling and Monger-Shaming! LoL!! Here's one and catching her is easy!!
Whether she's easy on your wallet is up to you...
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 11:12:02 AM by PapiViejo-Dark Lord »
Hat Trick Sith - Raw is Law!

illuminaughty

Re: Upscale, High Quality, Executive Level Chicas for Dummies!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 07:10:31 PM »
She terrible. CBJ, no effort. Even her handjob is low effort. Skip this one.

DontSayMuch

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 07:12:52 PM »
She's beautiful, but if she's terrible then it's not worth it to me.  Thanks for the info!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2021, 07:34:56 PM »
Well...I'll just say this...I'm old, fat and ugly. I didn't have to cover up and she wasn't terrible.  We had a good time and the only issue is money. Otherwise she gets 4 Stars from me! Just don't overpay!!

RealNicca

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2021, 07:00:02 AM »
PapiViejo I agree. I did TLN with her back in March. Was definitely a good time we had a good experience. Probably one of the most fun chicks I’ve been with there in a few years. She tried to make me over par but saw I wasn’t going for it. I know people are overpaying now cuz she posts Hundred dollar bills on WhatsApp all the time and videos on villas by pools but I’m sure she’s gassed up from these wanna be ballers. But definitely fun and no complaints here. I didn’t double back because I let the fools over pay her cuz I’m goin come with a different price with her.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2021, 07:57:46 AM »
There are plenty of chicas that want you to label them that way and treat you according to how much you pay. But the truth is, no matter how much you pay...The treatment you receive is according to her at the moment. Help her to help you because the customer is never right in the DR.

vacationtime

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2021, 08:31:03 AM »
Amazing how everyone has a different experience. Some overpay and get shitty service other pay reasonably and service is great . So many variables involved . Anyone care to name a few based on their experiences ?

lazy_monger

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2021, 11:11:09 AM »
Amazing how everyone has a different experience. Some overpay and get shitty service other pay reasonably and service is great . So many variables involved . Anyone care to name a few based on their experiences ?

It isn't a popular opinion on here but there are intangibles that determines what one guy pays or experience versus another.  Some dudes are simply better with women.  I got a boy that doesn't negotiate TLN.  He has one price, and the chicks always stay over.  They just enjoy hanging out with him. 

I saw a dude in his 50s (I am guessing) try to mack a bartender and she gave him the stiff arm.  Later a 72 year old (he told me) Canadian dude rolled up and got her phone number and set up a date with her.  As much we think paying them negates it, attraction still matters to a lot them.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2021, 11:19:46 AM »

It isn't a popular opinion on here but there are intangibles that determines what one guy pays or experience versus another.  Some dudes are simply better with women.  I got a boy that doesn't negotiate TLN.  He has one price, and the chicks always stay over.  They just enjoy hanging out with him. 

I saw a dude in his 50s (I am guessing) try to mack a bartender and she gave him the stiff arm.  Later a 72 year old (he told me) Canadian dude rolled up and got her phone number and set up a date with her.  As much we think paying them negates it, attraction still matters to a lot them.
Wait...A dude in his 50s tried to "sweet talk" her and she rebuffed him. But a 72 year old romeo got her number??? No wallet involved?

All bullshit aside....Its ONLY about the MONEY

Stonewall

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2021, 12:43:27 PM »
Of course, attraction matters, being financially attractive is a great bait.
Stop complain and Enjoy Life!

lazy_monger

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2021, 01:34:02 PM »
Of course, attraction matters, being financially attractive is a great bait.

Most guys can pay the price yet there is disparity in experience and cost.  That's what the discussion is about.  Why?  I have seen this on many threads here.  Same chick but different performance report from different guys.  Why?  If it is all about the money, then shouldn't it be same across the board.  One dude's bum chick is another dude's ball sucking, ass licking, cum swallowing freak.  Why?  That is question that was posed.

PapiChulo7

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2021, 01:53:27 PM »
Last time I was there, my boy legit had a chica buyin him Presidentes and food on the beach! She was attracted to him. He told her he didn’t have any ore money hut she decided to spend her noney on him for the next 1.5 days. On the flip side she really didn’t like me! They are still women, whores, but still women!

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2021, 02:22:02 PM »
Upscale, High Quality, Executive Level "Prostitutes" are not going to buy anyone beers, lunch, meals or whatever.  Regular NonPros or SemiPros might but what Dominican or Haitian woman thinks she can sway/manipulate a gringo by buying stuff for him? Like she got money to be buying gringos anything!  In Sousa, no chica is trying to buy shit for a gringo. Period.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 02:43:53 PM by PapiViejo-Dark Lord »

lazy_monger

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2021, 02:48:58 PM »
But they will raw dog you for a pittance.

PapiViejo-Dark Lord

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2021, 03:07:52 PM »
But they will raw dog you for a pittance.
Not those types of chicas. They are just like some of the guys on this board. Not only dont they do that...I wouldnt want to f--k any chica with a mind like that raw.  It would totally defeat the purpose of having sex for fun.  But some guys act like their egos are only as strong as the image of a woman they want to be seen next to them.  I can only guess that some want to be with someone that wouldnt want to be with them.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal