global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Serious Question for the Moderator  (Read 2981 times)

Stones

Serious Question for the Moderator
« on: January 24, 2022, 04:48:14 PM »
Hey Moddy,

It's been a while  since you and I have traded PM's more than a time or two about this forum, TMBTS. I know Sosua Sam, the owner of the board, is always busy, but what would it take to elevate this board to 21st century technology? No offense, but this is 1980's technology at best. I would definitely contribute cash to a newer, more efficient board powered by the latest technology. Or maybe we don't have to go that far. Any improvements would be fantastic. Can you speak to Sosua Sam, pretty please? I am sure lots of other mongers here would also be willing to contribute donations to a better overall experience.

Thanks,

Stones

madvillian

Re: Serious Question for the Moderator
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 07:02:48 PM »
This board reminds me of days long past. It reminds me of a Geocities or Altavista page.

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 07:11:02 PM »
What exactly is wrong with the forum or what specific suggestions are being presented for improvements?
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

MACK

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2022, 09:24:27 PM »
What exactly is wrong with the forum or what specific suggestions are being presented for improvements?

Uh stop deleting post

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2022, 02:44:32 AM »

Uh stop deleting post

Well, a software change/upgrade wouldn't be necessary for that.

Seriously though, I think censorship is all over the Net. 

Are most mongering forums using more advanced architectures/designs than this forum?
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

The moderator

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2022, 08:09:36 PM »
The admin is reading the forum so maybe you should send him your suggestions directly.
I don't have control on what he is doing with the forum and have the same ways to contact him as you do.
Knowing what I know about forums, a major software update of TMBTS would probably mean wiping all the old database hence losing each and every post and topic.

Pinoydave

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2022, 01:56:49 PM »
If it ain’t bust…… don’t mess with it

Updates always seem to cause loads of problems for other boards

Stones

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2022, 05:53:57 PM »

Simply improving the navigation would help. I'd love to see separate sections for:

Ahnvee
Blackbeards
Oasis
Punta Cana
Santa Domingo
Santiago

... just to name a few.

jd66

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2022, 12:08:06 AM »

Simply improving the navigation would help. I'd love to see separate sections for:

Ahnvee
Blackbeards
Oasis
Punta Cana
Santa Domingo
Santiago

... just to name a few.

There is already a separate section called Santiago, Santo Domingo and All Other Areas
That would cover Santiago, Santo Domingo and Punta Cana threads

There is at least one  thread for OASIS which is probably to many.   

There are several threads about Ahnvee. 

If posters cared about these places they would put up threads about them but the fact there is no current activity about them tells you pretty much all you need to know.  They are all has beens

Also several threads about your pet project as well.  Not much else to say about the place.

It's a board about Sosua

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2022, 05:01:34 AM »

Ahnvee
Blackbeards
Oasis
Punta Cana
Santa Domingo
Santiago

... just to name a few.

There is already a separate section called Santiago, Santo Domingo and All Other Areas
That would cover Santiago, Santo Domingo and Punta Cana threads

There is at least one  thread for OASIS which is probably to many.   

There are several threads about Ahnvee. 

If posters cared about these places they would put up threads about them but the fact there is no current activity about them tells you pretty much all you need to know.  They are all has beens

Also several threads about your pet project as well.  Not much else to say about the place.

It's a board about Sosua
Bingo ! This Forum is fine as is      You dont want fancy stuff on here meaning the latest soft ware and nav,   Main reason do you want jealous hoes girl friends SAs and anti hoe crusaders to easily navigate this site !nahh !!!

Al NYC

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2022, 06:21:08 AM »
The only thing I think that need improvement is when you’re clicking on pictures and articles. When you click on it it gets too large where you have to scroll all the time.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2022, 07:56:45 AM »
The Mod should identify those who post daily using different user names to talk shit… The first time they create a new user name, put a star, asterisk or check mark to let us all know he/she has other user names.

Example: If I create the user name….JackAss… My new user name should look like the following…. *JackAss*
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 08:01:12 AM by nickmirr »
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

The moderator

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2022, 05:27:14 PM »
The Mod should identify those who post daily using different user names to talk shit… The first time they create a new user name, put a star, asterisk or check mark to let us all know he/she has other user names.

Example: If I create the user name….JackAss… My new user name should look like the following…. *JackAss*

I just ban them new accounts and if they create another one, I ban the two accounts. Much less complicated like that.

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2022, 05:28:49 PM »

I just ban them new accounts and if they create another one, I ban the two accounts. Much less complicated like that.
@Mod,
That’s even better.
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

MrNavigator

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2022, 01:02:24 PM »

Ahnvee
Blackbeards
Oasis
Punta Cana
Santa Domingo
Santiago

... just to name a few.

Hey JD....what's his "pet project"?? 😂😂😂😂

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal