global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Hey Moddy, I keep Getting This Warning From Chrome When Clicking to TMBTS  (Read 1473 times)

Stones

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from takemebacktososua.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
To get Chrome’s highest level of security, turn on enhanced protection
This server could not prove that it is takemebacktososua.com; its security certificate expired 5 days ago. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Tuesday, April 26, 2022. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

Proceed to takemebacktososua.com (unsafe)

TheRealDallas

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from takemebacktososua.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
To get Chrome’s highest level of security, turn on enhanced protection
This server could not prove that it is takemebacktososua.com; its security certificate expired 5 days ago. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Tuesday, April 26, 2022. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

Proceed to takemebacktososua.com (unsafe)

Don’t use chrome. Problem solved

Jazzy2019

Same thing is happening with Safari. The site owners have let the certificate of authorization lapse and the browsers assume that the site address is therefore counterfeit. You can push through the warning if you choose and from that point on it should stop appearing.

Stones

@TheRealDallas,

Um, problem not solved. In total I have tried three different browsers, and now @Jazzy lists a fourth. I take internet security seriously, especially when interacting with a site of this nature.

JoeRoc

@TheRealDallas,

Um, problem not solved. In total I have tried three different browsers, and now @Jazzy lists a fourth. I take internet security seriously, especially when interacting with a site of this nature.

Yup, Im using a VPN and an incognito browser. But I think our payment info is on here. Mods gotta renew that cert.

crazy_canuck

I don't get that message and I am using firefox
Why bother with life?
Nobody has ever come out alive.

The moderator

• Global Moderator
I think the problem has been solved.
I don't get this message on any of my browsers.
If anyone is still getting that message tomorrow, clear your cache and cookies and try again.

Stones

Hey Moddy,

Thanks for quickly addressing the issue and getting it resolved.

-- Stones.

JoeRoc

Hey Moddy,

Thanks for quickly addressing the issue and getting it resolved.

-- Stones.

Preciate the work big Mod!

tugboaboat5393

Kudos Sir !

The moderator

• Global Moderator
Thanks guys but I didn't do shit  :-\
The issue was surely server sided and they resolved quick, it happens a lot on non-buisness hosted on cheap servers.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal