global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Itis In Sosua  (Read 2245 times)

JayMillz

• Devoted Contributer
Itis In Sosua
« on: August 12, 2022, 10:16:32 AM »
I ever open a restaurant in Sosua, I'll name it Itis and serve collard greens, fried chicken and mac & cheese with jalapeno cornbread and sweet ice tea

Here is a spot on the strip for you chicken and waffles cats https://youtu.be/XuQ-Y9WT0d8
Sosua = (S)imps (O)r (S)uckers (U)sually (A)merican

MrNavigator

Re: Itis In Sosua
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 11:11:09 AM »
So basically it took the place of the Treehouse...

El_lobo00

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 11:27:06 AM »
So basically it took the place of the Treehouse...

Yep, that’s correct. Did all of the treehouse locations close? That was one of my fav spots, the owner Sherman is my OG

Viva La Vega

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2022, 02:43:25 PM »
Am a little challenged with the name of your dream spot... 

Captainsaveahoe

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2022, 08:12:50 PM »
I wish the new owner all the best.  My 2 cents:  people need to go down to Sosua with their bread already.  Whether it’s a pension, ssi, or something.  I can’t see this place surviving a year.  Dudes barely want to pay girls $30 to suck their dick, so they def not gonna pay almost $15 for some chicken wings and an eggo. And if you do find away to have a successful business get ready for the mafioso…it’s a lose lose situation.

Jazzy2019

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2022, 08:40:42 PM »
I’ve noticed that many of the guys extolling other guys to come down has become less a call for guys to take a break from the matrix and more like an attempt to attract customers.

Steelisbk

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2022, 08:54:09 PM »
I wish the new owner all the best.  My 2 cents:  people need to go down to Sosua with their bread already.  Whether it’s a pension, ssi, or something.  I can’t see this place surviving a year.  Dudes barely want to pay girls $30 to suck their dick, so they def not gonna pay almost $15 for some chicken wings and an eggo. And if you do find away to have a successful business get ready for the mafioso…it’s a lose lose situation.

Bro you aint never lie. These expats/ or digital nomads are pressured to start business or become youtubers to make some money to live down there. The youtubers especially. It goes like this they travel, fall in love with a spot and then decide to move full time with no income. They start making videos hoping to make some money to support themselves. I personally would not start a business in the DR whos main clientele would be tourist/mongers (they are cheap tourist). They spend money on p*ssy but not on luxuries. Only business i would open in DR would be business to business.

rocket78r

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2022, 08:56:06 PM »
I’ve noticed that many of the guys extolling other guys to come down has become less a call for guys to take a break from the matrix and more like an attempt to attract customers.

I said that a while back.  Ever since quality dropped and the crackdown,  I’ve said all the “Su still be lit” dudes have a vested interest in getting fellas in town.  There’s no other reason to lie. 

bangoskank

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2022, 10:44:55 PM »
I ever open a restaurant in Sosua, I'll name it Itis and serve collard greens, fried chicken and mac & cheese with jalapeno cornbread and sweet ice tea

Here is a spot on the strip for you chicken and waffles cats https://youtu.be/XuQ-Y9WT0d8

Just what we need, another hood restaurant to turn Sosua into little New York For the weekend warriors. Put another nail in the coffin for Dominican culture.

Appreciated132

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2022, 02:04:39 AM »

Just what we need, another hood restaurant to turn Sosua into little New York For the weekend warriors. Put another nail in the coffin for Dominican culture.

New York is the only reason Sosua is even what it is. I love how dudes on here are so insecure when it comes to cats from NY. We know we move different and everyone else is envious but I’ve never seen more dudes feel so threatened. I get it, New York is New York and there is no place like it but instead of hating on us, come chill with us and take notes. There’s a reason you can drop a New Yorker anywhere on this planet and they will prosper. We move different and we’re built different. While you cats are sitting in the bushes hating on us, we’re dicking down you and your man’s favorite chicas!

lazy_monger

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2022, 02:35:24 AM »

New York is the only reason Sosua is even what it is. I love how dudes on here are so insecure when it comes to cats from NY. We know we move different and everyone else is envious but I’ve never seen more dudes feel so threatened. I get it, New York is New York and there is no place like it but instead of hating on us, come chill with us and take notes. There’s a reason you can drop a New Yorker anywhere on this planet and they will prosper. We move different and we’re built different. While you cats are sitting in the bushes hating on us, we’re dicking down you and your man’s favorite chicas!

This is some comedy right here.  Sosua was just fine before that cheap ass JetBlue flight.

Henny White

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2022, 02:46:10 AM »

🤝🏽💯 Couldn't of said it better myself! These N!66@z be SALT---EEE! LOL

OD45

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2022, 04:03:06 AM »
 :P

This is some comedy right here.  Sosua was just fine before that cheap ass JetBlue flight.

LMAO!

bangoskank

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2022, 07:34:10 AM »

Not insecure. If I wanna hang with New Yorkers I’ll go to New York. And it’s not just New York corrupting the Dominican supposed to hear large cities in the US like Atlanta,Miami and New York. I go to Dominican republic to hang with Dominicans.

What I don’t understand is that a lot of Americans want to leave America but wherever they end up they want to turn that country into little America. If you feel so strongly about America just stay your ass there. No reason to run another countries culture.

Appreciated132

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2022, 08:57:03 AM »

I’m not going to lie, this was funny lmao

But come on now, why all the hate towards NYers? Every time I get on here I keep seeing n----s bashing us. My crew and I go there to hang and smash chicas. We enjoy the food, music, overall culture. We get enough of the Dominicans up here to understand we want more of it.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal