global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Where can I to get my chica tested for STDs?  (Read 2733 times)

BreatheSmile

Where can I to get my chica tested for STDs?
« on: February 04, 2023, 01:45:45 AM »
I know this is gonna get alot of jokes lol but Where can I go to get a regular chica tested for HIV and other STDs?

Travelguy90

Re: Where can I to get my chica tested for STDs?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2023, 02:39:56 AM »
In Sosua? It’s a lot of testing centers. One is near bancopopular and SosuaInn in that plaza with the black gates, massages and scooters. I think it’s about 1500-2000 peso. Likely the mini medical centers/hospitals like the one in charamicos. It’s like 3-4 places in Sosua I believe like maybe the one across from playero not too far from Metro bus station
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

BreatheSmile

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2023, 02:52:28 AM »
Thank you!!

PoonTangClan

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2023, 04:21:36 AM »
Thank you!!

Stop wasting your time and gambling with your health with unreliable test results and just use a condom. Smh.

Getting a chica tested for whatever when you arrive doesn’t guarantee safety. For example, if your chica contracted HIV 3 weeks ago, her test can come back negative (even though she’s actually positive), because it’s too soon for the test to detect adequate viral antibody numbers. You have no idea who your chica was f--king, or how she was f--king before you landed with boots on the ground.

Stones

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2023, 05:26:07 AM »
Don't be the guy who goes raw and returns home and immediately passes on a STD to his wife or girlfriend. Do your research -- both on this board and at health sites. It has been stated many times that test results may not be valid until weeks after the test. That means you would have to have your chica tested initially and then have her tested again some days or weeks later. During that time she would have to abstain from sex. Only then would you be completely in the clear.

Good luck.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 07:00:36 AM by Stones »

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2023, 10:06:44 AM »
Theres a test lab next to Western union office in Sosua  think it was 2900 pesos i and the chica tested neg results 24 hour turn around,All good advice,,,going raw should only be for a trusted tested chica, or if she is one of your regulars on your roster, yes its not100 % fool proof.If you have a SA back in the staes strap up ! However some dudes just dont give a f--k ! I know this old dude ,hes 74 yrs old with a penail implant ,hes raw dogging 2 or more chicas a day. i says to him are you worried about STDS he said no...  hes on a mission to f--k as many chicas he can before his earthly departure ! be safe sirs !

nickmirr

• The SimpFace Killa
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2023, 10:29:25 AM »
If being a rawdog bandit is your thing… f--k it… Go for it.. Just do us a favor… Post names and pictures of all your victims.

Also go to any pharmacy (in Sousa) and grab you a months supply of 1000mg penicillin….If the chica won’t cooperate and  go to the clinic, do what the Colombians do, drop some penicillin in her drink.. (the Colombians call that PE-NIC-ing a bitch)..🤣🤣

And if your really about that life, before coming home, go back to the clinic and let them hit you with that penicillin shot.

I’ll be damn if I try to tell a grown man what not to do… Live today.. Burn tomorrow….🤣🤣
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 10:44:33 AM by nickmirr »
Winnings fantastic...I scored the basket..... f--king more bitches then Magic.!

Stones

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2023, 01:09:14 PM »
If being a rawdog bandit is your thing… f--k it… Go for it.. Just do us a favor… Post names and pictures of all your victims.

Also go to any pharmacy (in Sousa) and grab you a months supply of 1000mg penicillin….If the chica won’t cooperate and  go to the clinic, do what the Colombians do, drop some penicillin in her drink.. (the Colombians call that PE-NIC-ing a bitch)..🤣🤣

And if your really about that life, before coming home, go back to the clinic and let them hit you with that penicillin shot.

I’ll be damn if I try to tell a grown man what not to do… Live today.. Burn tomorrow….🤣🤣

I always test when I return home to the states -- even though I never go bareback while mongering except for oral sex being performed on me. My USA doctor, who is a man, is a part-time monger and he's the best wingman a guy could ever have. As I have said on similar threads, he has advised me that I can roll the dice on uncovered oral sex being performed on me -- but never on me engaging on bareback vaginal penetration on a working girl chica. He has told me stories about patients of his who mongered internationally and how they returned home fully infected with STDs. So just to be safe, I stay away from USA wifey for 2-3 weeks after returning home and then I'll see my doc to make sure that I'm good to go.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 02:45:03 PM by Stones »

WT3

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2023, 03:15:17 AM »
Man don't worry about no test as other have said she could have just gotten something and it doesn't show up on a test. Just bareback without  test I did all the time down there and never got a thing. Dude wanting picture of chicks that bareback these dudes just sound naive like do you know how many of these chicks are barebacking getting pissed on etc like if you really knew want they do you likely wouldn't want to bareback them and he wouldn't be asking for pictures.

PoonTangClan

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2023, 08:40:09 AM »
Man don't worry about no test as other have said she could have just gotten something and it doesn't show up on a test. Just bareback without  test I did all the time down there and never got a thing. Dude wanting picture of chicks that bareback these dudes just sound naive like do you know how many of these chicks are barebacking getting pissed on etc like if you really knew want they do you likely wouldn't want to bareback them and he wouldn't be asking for pictures.

WT3,

Are you trolling or something, bro? You’ve been saying some ridiculous shit lately. 🧐

vacationtime

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2023, 12:45:05 PM »
Be sure to give the chica a copy of your passport  for the eventual paternity testing and child support . I’m surprised chicas don’t require it from all the bareback bandits out there

stinqu

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2023, 01:42:09 PM »
WTF, this post pops up like clock work every other month from a NEWB, WITH A NAME MADE UP OF TWO RANDOM WORDS. It' either from some one that owns a clinic or  a troll, regardless Don't answer! Or at the very least tell them to do a search.

danceelite0

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2023, 01:57:18 PM »
As soon as I land in the DR, whatever city, I head to the pharmacy and by 45 tablets of amoxicillin 500mg.  I still use
A condom but I plan on being around for another 71 years.  The good lord willing. I am sure not going to let an infected pussy take me out.  Heart attack, ok I deserved that I just make my apologies to the man upstairs and take my seat.

Tex1988

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2023, 11:46:08 PM »

The realness of this post.

A doctor advised me a long time ago to always pee immediately after sex.

STD testing prostitutes is just ass backwards to me...and what is the point of posting pics and names of bareback chicas? You cannot be in your feelings about a woman you pay for sex.

WT3

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2023, 03:00:43 AM »

WT3,

Are you trolling or something, bro? You’ve been saying some ridiculous shit lately. 🧐
Not trolling I just found it funny that some dudes ask to see pictures of chicks that he bareback implying that he wouldn't go with a chick that barebacks my post was to show how silly that thinking is. Some reasons I feel that way as I said I would bareback regularly back in the day 2013-2015 with with some of the hottest chicks around so it's not like they ain't doing it. The pissed on comment was something I use to do with chicks back in the day also 2014-2015 that was my way of saying do you really know what these chicks are doing and your worried about barebacking. They only part of my post that was tongue and cheek was the part about barebacking and never getting anything while that is true I never caught anything in Sosua that isn't something I'd advise.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal