global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Hotel with best Wifi?  (Read 623 times)

Bravo1818

Hotel with best Wifi?
« on: May 16, 2023, 12:27:29 PM »
I am invited to a wedding in POP this summer.  I am thinking of going for 1 week, but I will need to work during that time period.  I am not going to tell my manager that I am out of the country, so I need to know which hotel has the best wifi.   I can't be in the middle of a conference call on zoom and the wifi keeps dropping all day long.  Which place would you recommend?

Al NYC

Re: Hotel with best Wifi?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2023, 03:31:16 PM »
I don’t know which hotels has the best WiFi, but New Garden Hotel WIFI was strong enough that I was able to watch streaming movies From Netflix, Hulu and etc. from my IPad.
But for something important like conference call, I would invest in a portable hotspot device from Claro or Altice.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 03:39:24 PM by Al NYC »

Stones

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2023, 03:45:17 PM »
Definitely, definitely in your case rent a hotspot. For real.

2Up

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2023, 06:57:46 PM »
I don’t know which hotels has the best WiFi, but New Garden Hotel WIFI was strong enough that I was able to watch streaming movies From Netflix, Hulu and etc. from my IPad.
But for something important like conference call, I would invest in a portable hotspot device from Claro or Altice.

Agree with this

sosuajefe

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2023, 04:45:45 AM »
Call your telephone provider and pay 15$ a day to not need wifi. what if you are in accident or there is an emergency, 100$ shouldn't break your bank, if it does maybe reconsider going. My phone and work is my lifeline. If I can earn while away I'm using my phone as I would at home. Guys use burners and wifi for issues with women, if you are able to work get a roam like home plan and u can be stress free and use your phone however u want.

Sparkey

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2023, 09:20:33 AM »
The electrical grid is not reliable in the DR.  get yourself a hotspot device.  I was at Alicia Beach Hotel and the Wifi was good but still dropped occasionally due to power outages. Protect your job bro.

Al NYC

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2023, 12:24:38 PM »
The electrical grid is not reliable in the DR.  get yourself a hotspot device.  I was at Alicia Beach Hotel and the Wifi was good but still dropped occasionally due to power outages. Protect your job bro.

👆🏽i almost forgot about the power outages that occurs periodically in Sosua. For serious business/job related stuff, definitely get yourself a hotspot.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal