global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: How Far in Advance...  (Read 837 times)

AR69

• All Access
How Far in Advance...
« on: January 18, 2024, 07:43:08 PM »
How far out in advance to I need to plan to make hotel reservations to get a good hotel room these days?

Stones

Re: How Far in Advance...
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2024, 08:20:01 PM »
Hotel rooms are almost always available unless it's a special weekend like the Super Bowl.

jd66

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2024, 08:26:56 PM »
Depends on when you will be there and what hotels you are looking at staying at

If you are there during the week rooms likely will be available but if your there on the weekend you place of choice could easily be booked
especially Jan-Mid April

If you are there May-Nov rooms will likely be available pretty much anytime but if you know when you are going to be there doesn't hurt to have a place booked unless you are a go with the flow type and can stay where ever

AR69

• All Access
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2024, 10:45:38 PM »
Thanks guys. What about air bnb vs. Hotel? I honestly haven't stayed at air bnbs often.

Irie mon

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2024, 12:13:38 AM »
Thanks guys. What about air bnb vs. Hotel? I honestly haven't stayed at air bnbs often.

The benefit of a hotel is the central location.  Nice to have walkable options including the beach.  Sosua is small so after a few days of that it sort of feels like Groundhog’s Day.

An Airbnb adds a nice touch.  Most likely more privacy. Nice to have a kitchen (even though we hardly cook) and a pool to yourself.  Probably need a rental car (not always) or a taxi driver on speed dial.  If you’re traveling with a buddy, IMO - Airbnb is the way to go.  If I was traveling alone, I’d stay at a hotel.

It’s not uncommon for Airbnb hosts to offer a discounted cash rate to repeat customers who respect their house.  The house I’ve been going to for 5 years is $340 on ABnB.  We pay $200.  The house is cheaper than 3 guys getting their own hotel room at an average Sosua hotel.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 12:15:56 AM by Irie mon »

jd66

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2024, 02:16:11 AM »

For a newbie to Sosua staying in a hotel is probably a better idea.
Hotels tend to have security and other people around that can help you

Whereas in an air bnb you may likely find yourself on your own

air bnb probably better suited for after you have a few trips under you belt and better understand the lay of the area and how to deal with the chicas
« Last Edit: January 19, 2024, 03:05:02 AM by jd66 »

Stones

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2024, 02:57:35 AM »
I co-sign going with a nice hotel for your first visit. Get a few trips under your belt before branching out.

Henny White

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2024, 07:55:11 AM »
I stayed in a AirBNB 1 time & got turned out lol. Liked it so much I purchased one out there. It was the privacy & accommodations that did it for me. I'd start looking 3 months before your arrival. I'm speaking on my calender personally. Currently, I'm booked up fairly well through July 2024. Only leaving a few weekends/weekdays open.

I also provide airport pick-up/drop off. A personal moto during daytime hours for store runs like the supermarket, pharmacy, etc... If needed, a personal car/driver can be added by the day. Chef, masseuse, tour guide, you name it, & it can be provided. My joint also a 4 minute walk to Kings & inside a gated community rite on Pedro Clisante. Shameless plug lol 🤷🏽‍♂️.

tugboaboat5393

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2024, 10:17:09 AM »
Sir yah gotta book in adavnce for prime spots early such as Sosoa Inn and Casa valeria I tried to book December 30th, f--king every thingt was FUll and still full every mayjor spot long term rentals are booked solid,,,sur if you show up you can get a shit bum place bare bones cotb and a crappper..such as old Rockys under new management,,Guy name moe a cool dude and he has motorcycle's inside the bar  mbey harleys and may rent them,, any ways its basic man,  good point secret side entrance that if you wanted to snaek in ugly hoes or well vetted rats for just a pump and dump smash pad this fits the bill, or just sit at moes bar and pick them off as they stroll buy,,,Moe is a cool dude,, any ways i was going to stay for a month,, the old regular wifey freaked out and said im not staying there hehe,, so she ended up finding me an apartment down by the volmar.a decent complex on calle bolivia,any ways good deal 500 a month plus electricity internet included,,,,Albeit a good hike into town,, but like docters  orders exsesise is good,walking  will suplement horizontal bang sessions hehe
Now with the arbnb  good if you like to do your own cleaning or pay exstra for daily service  this is good for vets as you know how to vett and vibe chicas and red flag any drama rats or f--king nut jobs !carry on be safe sirs !

AR69

• All Access
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2024, 12:25:43 AM »
I stayed in a AirBNB 1 time & got turned out lol. Liked it so much I purchased one out there. It was the privacy & accommodations that did it for me. I'd start looking 3 months before your arrival. I'm speaking on my calender personally. Currently, I'm booked up fairly well through July 2024. Only leaving a few weekends/weekdays open.

I also provide airport pick-up/drop off. A personal moto during daytime hours for store runs like the supermarket, pharmacy, etc... If needed, a personal car/driver can be added by the day. Chef, masseuse, tour guide, you name it, & it can be provided. My joint also a 4 minute walk to Kings & inside a gated community rite on Pedro Clisante. Shameless plug lol 🤷🏽‍♂️.

I am interested in your place

uth

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2024, 01:42:21 AM »

I am interested in your place

Don't let any chicas break the table this time

Coochie93

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2024, 06:48:41 PM »
with casa valeria it appears to be damn near 3 months from when you want to book

mvagusta16

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2024, 10:37:03 PM »

Henney, can you post the airbnb link

Henny White

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2024, 02:37:39 AM »
@AR69 & @MVagusta16 --- I hit both you gentlemen with the link in ya PM. 🤝🏽💯

WT3

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2024, 03:21:04 AM »
I book the flight when I book the flight.

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal