global $user_info; { echo '
Sosua girls
'; }

Author Topic: Sosua and Santo Domingo Trip Report  (Read 887 times)

Hobby

Re: Sosua and Santo Domingo Trip Report
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2024, 10:42:40 AM »
So in a nut shell I really enjoyed my Santo Domingo time.  It was my first time there and I will be back.  Plenty of things to do besides the chicas but the chicas are nice-more upscale than the spandex seen in Sosua.  I tried some clubs and nice restaurants in Piantini and Zona Colonial and even did some tourist stuff (went to a catholic museum).  My only beef was no beach which I like and traffic between 3:30 PM and 7PM in Piantini is INCREDIBLE.  When I go back I may try to stay in Zona Colonial but I definitely prefer Piantini. 

So now back to Sosua. I headed back to Sosua on Caribe Tour bus for 500 pesos.  I get back and head to Sosua Inn.  I decided to see an old contact.  Many probably know her.  She goes by the name Chocolato.  I saw her a few years ago and still had her in my contact so I decided to give her a try since I was not in the hunting mood.  I texted her and she said "yea, I can come over right now".  She comes over and she still looks good but lets just say she has put on a little weight.  Still we go upstairs and she gives me the best sloppy BBBJ that I remember from over a year ago.  I had a nice time and the ass is still phat.  She was in and out the door in 20 minutes.  So I go around town and grab something to eat and knock back some drinks. The next few days are pretty much like how everyone spends their time in Sosua.  I get up, maybe hit the beach or walk around town hunting then figure out what to eat.  I met this one light skinned chica one evening and she was fantastic.  She told me she was traveling back to Santiago in the morning so I should see her that night.  Now usually this is a lie but I wanted to see her anyway.  Real cute light skinned chica with pretty green eyes.  Went back to my place and the session was on point including the nice massage afterwards.  I wish I had a picture but she does not have a profile picture for her whatsapp number.  Another day during the huge rain storm Saturday evening I met another one.  Anyone that was in Sosua last weekend can attest to the rain storm.  It's not really the rain storm but that Sosua has terrible infrastructure so there was flooding all around. I was stuck at Rumbas and trying to get back to Sosua Inn.  Finally when the rain seemed to not be letting up I decided to take the plunge and walk anyway..  Meet this young one right at the bar across the street from Rumbas. Her name is Paola.  She sent me this pic.  Young one but just need to guide her through and the service is on point.

Hobby
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 10:47:59 AM by Hobby »

mvagusta16

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2024, 10:58:32 AM »
Hobby do you speak Spanish??

sosuajefe

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2024, 11:07:16 AM »
I appreciate your taste in women Hobby, you post good looking chicas as opposed to some who post mediocre or less than mediocre chicas on here.

Hobby

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2024, 11:14:13 AM »

Started trying DouLingo about a few years ago and was not consistent.  Then this new year I decided to take it more seriously.  I started in January and went nearly 2 months every night (even if only for 15 minutes) on Duolingo.  Fell off recently though.  Helped me a lot but I am still very green.  I can have a conversation with a chica and get 4-5 words out of her 9-10 word sentence and figure out the rest.  It at least makes me able to have a lunch with a chica like I did in Santo Domingo and not keep pulling out my iphone although I still need it sometimes.  The funny thing is when I was in SD I went to a few restaurants and waited at the bar for my chica and for the life of me I could not understand the male bartenders.  They talked in slang and fast, I had to pull out my phone then and this happened more than a few times. 

Hobby

Coochie93

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2024, 11:41:49 AM »

Started trying DouLingo about a few years ago and was not consistent.  Then this new year I decided to take it more seriously.  I started in January and went nearly 2 months every night (even if only for 15 minutes) on Duolingo.  Fell off recently though.  Helped me a lot but I am still very green.  I can have a conversation with a chica and get 4-5 words out of her 9-10 word sentence and figure out the rest.  It at least makes me able to have a lunch with a chica like I did in Santo Domingo and not keep pulling out my iphone although I still need it sometimes.  The funny thing is when I was in SD I went to a few restaurants and waited at the bar for my chica and for the life of me I could not understand the male bartenders.  They talked in slang and fast, I had to pull out my phone then and this happened more than a few times. 

Hobby

sounds exactly like my adventure with duolingo. The only way to really learn is to get a pen pal or converse with someone.

mr212

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2024, 03:10:27 PM »
Good report, I hit “choclitto” she’s nice

mouse14

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2024, 07:19:45 PM »
She put on a lot of weight because she is a heavy weed head so smoking, drinking and f--king will do that to you. Always enjoyed her fake tits though. She blew up fast and it won't get better but she is a solid time and she will do happy hour at your request.

Just_A_Guy

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2024, 11:46:52 AM »
ok, here is part of the Santo Domingo trip.  Most of this is not about chicas but just general observations on SD.  As I stated the bus ride to SD from Sosua was ok.  I arrived at the Caribe bus depot and caught an UBER, for only about 2-3 dollars.  I was staying at a fantastic property in Piantini.  I was two blocks from Acropolis Mall and a few more blocks to Blue Mall.  First night I arrived I went to a really upscale restaurant in Piantini. The experience was very nice but one thing I noticed was I had never seen so many blonde hair Dominicans-not that it is an issue but I was so used to how Dominicans look in Sosua, Cabarete and La Vega.  Anyway Piantini is a really nice neighborhood and seems pretty safe.  Lots of bars and restaurants in walking distance.  One thing is don't go any where to far from 4PM until 7PM because the traffic is stand still if you have to get back to your apartment.  There are lots of things to do in Piantini and zona colonial-also a nice area.  I hooked up with some chicas by planning out my week.  One I met was Leslian.  We discussed a short time and possibly an overnight.  I was very hesitant to do an overnight because I never met her before.  Well she comes over and the security calls me downstairs.  The place allows guests but I would be hesitant about bringing in a chica in the middle of the day.  They are not against it but not for it either - at least it seemed like that to me.  Well as soon as I get downstairs and we met I can tell it is going to be a nice time.   Actually looks better than you see in the attached photos.  Real tiny, about 5'2" with bigger tatas than seen in the pics.  We get upstairs and have a nice time spooning on the coach.  She speaks very little English but with my little Spanish we were able to communicate.  At this point I change the evening from short time to overnight.  Let says the experience was one of the better ones I had in DR whether Sosua or somewhere else.  I thought I was going to kill little shorty by stabbing her to death, if you know what I mean.  Really a good time.  She proceeded to walk around the apartment butt naked from then on.  We got in the bed and watched TV and spooned the rest of the evening.  I woke up the next morning with a titty in my mouth.  We got it together and she got dressed and was on her way.  I really nice time.  I will say about SD it is not point and click like Sosua as many have said here before.  I think it may, at least for me, take a few times to really learn the ways about SD and how to move.  There are some good clubs on certain nights but you have to do your research on which ones are really good.  I exchanged numbers with a bunch I met on Tinder, some I met up with and some I could not find the time.  The one Johany I exchanged numbers but could not meet up with but I will definitely try harder to meet her next time.

More to come.

Hobby

I was about to see Leslian at one point.

That is...until I see that price tag 🫤

dku2nite

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2024, 02:14:04 PM »
No female in Sosua worth 5000. She might look a 8-9 but most likely a 5-6 in the bedroom. 

bricks9733

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2024, 03:48:07 PM »
No female in Sosua worth 5000. She might look a 8-9 but most likely a 5-6 in the bedroom.

A chicks price is her price. How you going to tell her what to price her pussy.😂😂 if she price it to high go to the next one. Plenty of fish in the sea

Travelguy90

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2024, 04:38:12 PM »

A chicks price is her price. How you going to tell her what to price her pussy.😂😂 if she price it to high go to the next one. Plenty of fish in the sea
He said what it’s worth, not what she can get for selling it for. 🤦🏿‍♂️ I can sell a $50 steak for $590 usd. Doesn’t mean it’s worth $590, I just got away with selling it at that price. Look at airport food prices. BK can sell a sandwich for 8-10$ in the airport(literally bought one cuz I was hungry) and the same sandwich is $4-5 outside in the streets. Is the sandwich worth $10 or is that what it can sell for? Not the same thing. He specified said it wasn’t worth $5000 because the service will be 5-6/10 not the chics are ugly or subpar.
Cheaper ways to do things, doesn’t indicate quality, or lack of

murano2010

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2024, 03:08:10 PM »

When a guy states that he doesnt think a particular price is worth it, is it safe to assume that guy has already determined that he can exercise the option to go to the next one?     

And that that same individual already knows there are more fish in the sea.   Dont you think that is already pre understood?

How did you arrive at the conclusion his statement meant he was telling a chick what to price her pussy?
Where you stand on the issue depends on where you sit.  The words enough, some, many , to whom it applies to, does not mean ALL of any people, places or things.  If you cant, dont or wont learn from friends, family or your peers, dont worry the locals will teach you, and you will learn the hard way.

mdotred

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2024, 10:25:35 PM »
ok, here is part of the Santo Domingo trip.  Most of this is not about chicas but just general observations on SD.  As I stated the bus ride to SD from Sosua was ok.  I arrived at the Caribe bus depot and caught an UBER, for only about 2-3 dollars.  I was staying at a fantastic property in Piantini.  I was two blocks from Acropolis Mall and a few more blocks to Blue Mall.  First night I arrived I went to a really upscale restaurant in Piantini. The experience was very nice but one thing I noticed was I had never seen so many blonde hair Dominicans-not that it is an issue but I was so used to how Dominicans look in Sosua, Cabarete and La Vega.  Anyway Piantini is a really nice neighborhood and seems pretty safe.  Lots of bars and restaurants in walking distance.  One thing is don't go any where to far from 4PM until 7PM because the traffic is stand still if you have to get back to your apartment.  There are lots of things to do in Piantini and zona colonial-also a nice area.  I hooked up with some chicas by planning out my week.  One I met was Leslian.  We discussed a short time and possibly an overnight.  I was very hesitant to do an overnight because I never met her before.  Well she comes over and the security calls me downstairs.  The place allows guests but I would be hesitant about bringing in a chica in the middle of the day.  They are not against it but not for it either - at least it seemed like that to me.  Well as soon as I get downstairs and we met I can tell it is going to be a nice time.   Actually looks better than you see in the attached photos.  Real tiny, about 5'2" with bigger tatas than seen in the pics.  We get upstairs and have a nice time spooning on the coach.  She speaks very little English but with my little Spanish we were able to communicate.  At this point I change the evening from short time to overnight.  Let says the experience was one of the better ones I had in DR whether Sosua or somewhere else.  I thought I was going to kill little shorty by stabbing her to death, if you know what I mean.  Really a good time.  She proceeded to walk around the apartment butt naked from then on.  We got in the bed and watched TV and spooned the rest of the evening.  I woke up the next morning with a titty in my mouth.  We got it together and she got dressed and was on her way.  I really nice time.  I will say about SD it is not point and click like Sosua as many have said here before.  I think it may, at least for me, take a few times to really learn the ways about SD and how to move.  There are some good clubs on certain nights but you have to do your research on which ones are really good.  I exchanged numbers with a bunch I met on Tinder, some I met up with and some I could not find the time.  The one Johany I exchanged numbers but could not meet up with but I will definitely try harder to meet her next time.

More to come.

Hobby

some real baddies attached, how much we talkin? $$$

mdotred

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2024, 10:27:27 PM »

More to come.

Hobby

some real baddies attached, what was the damage for Leslian?

MORE REASONS TO SUBSCRIBE

Click below to subscribe!

Sosua bars
'; }
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal